Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Female Cancer Posts : 58
Drachmas : 12826

At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Empty
PostSubject: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler    At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:34 pm

We arrived at the beach, the wind is nice. it's comforting, it reminds me when i was little, every summer me and Rin would always go to the beach. the salty wind smells nice, i sat down on the warm sand, i look at Aiden " so Aiden, you like the beach ?? "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16239

PostSubject: Re: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler    At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:53 pm

"Sure! Why not! I just like the way that the sun shine on me here.,' I replied.

We finally arrived at the beach. I don't really love the beach except its beautiful scenery. I love the way that the wind sweeps my face gently. But I don't enjoy swimming in it very much. It's not that I can't swim - and yes, I can swim - but I almost drown to death in the Caribbean sea. But I've been getting better with water after all those practices here.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler    At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 am

Just then, I saw Kate left the beach after my sister, her friend and the huntress.
I told Aiden ans Allen,"Just wait here for a while. I'll be back soon." Then, I left and ran towards the Kate.

"Sure!" I replied. Not far from here, I saw Tyler's girlfriend. I then understood why.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler    At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 pm

I went back to where Aiden and Allen were. I asked, "The girls were throwing a barbecue party there. You guys coming?"
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler   At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 pm

i look at Tyler " That would be wonderful! " i stand and think ' Rin loves barbecue, i invite her ' i look at Tyler, i look down and play with my fingers, kinda embarrassed " Hey can i ask Rin to join us, i'll be quick .. the last time i saw her is when she, Miku and Gumi heading towards the armory " i ask with hopeful eyes
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler    At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:31 am

"Sure! Why not?"

"That'd be awesome! Barbecue at the beach? More fun is found in this camp! And honestly, I really want to surf here."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler    At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:35 am

" I guess I'll meet you guys at the that side of the beach," I said as I pointed at the other side of the beach.

"Before going, Tyler, do you have a surf board?" I asked, "I really want to surf out there."

"Um...I don't have one, but I guess you can find one in the camp store. I could get one with you first."

"Thanks, man" I said, giving him a small punch at his shoulder.

"So, see you at the beach later, Allen,"I said.

"Yea, Allen, bye," I said as I followed Tyler to the Camp Store.

Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler   At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:20 pm

I wave goodbye to Tyler and Aiden, and started running towards the Armory ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler    At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At The Beach with Aiden and Tyler
Page 1 of 1