Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16125

Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo   Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 pm

General

Name: Aiden Lawson
Nickname: Aiden
Date of Birth: 1st August, 1996
Horoscope: Leo
Place living: Wolver Hamptons, UK
Place before going to camp: Manhattan, New York
Age when arriving at the Camp: 13

Physical Appearance
Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Tek509f3b8a221f32619798
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Weight: 130 lb
Eye Color: Golden yellow
Hair color and style: Golden brown
Clothing style: T-shirt and jeans
Birthmark/Scars/Tattoos: None
Physical Description: Handsome, tanned and hot like the sun.

Personality and Characteristics

Personality: Easy to be with and outgoing. Sociable and friendly. Creative and with a lot of fun. Loves freedom and rebellious sometimes, but is also a perfectionist(I’m just doing what I think I should do and freedom doesn’t mean imperfection!). Stubborn. Honest – still hasn’t successfully tell a lie…
Special Habits: none.
Strengths and Talents: Excels in sports and decent in music. Sociable and creative.
Weaknesses: Stubborn and sometimes rebellious.
Hobbies: Listening to music. Doing sports(any kind). Playing guitar. Singing.
Fears: Snakes.
Favorite food: Apple
Least Favorite Food: Olives!
Favorite Time of the Day: When sunrise (the sun is magnificent!)
Favorite Place at Camp: Roof of Apollo’s cabin or the top of the trees – as long as he’s surrounded by the sun
Favorite Activity at Camp: Capture-the-flag.
Least Favorite Activity at Camp: Chores(definitely).

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parent: Grace Lawson
Godly Parent: Apollo
Stepparent: None, but Grace is currently dating and living with Carl who’s in one of the bands that Grace’s writing songs for
Siblings: None.
Best Friends: Victor Clarke, son of Nike; Ian Blackburn, son of Hades; Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite; and Alice Van Curen, daughter of Hecate.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None.
Enemies: None.

Battle

Powers: Able to heal himself or the others (um…let say unless you put a stake at my heart, I think I can manage to survive). Heal big wounds will drain much power and he’ll faint or even die. Bleeding nose is the common negative consequences when he uses too much power. He’s also able to tell whether the others are lying or not, being the son of the god of Truth.
Weapon: A bow and arrows that will never be used up. When he shoots while he’s singing in ancient Greek, the arrows shot out will spread diseases to whoever has direct physical contact (except me, of course!) with the arrows. Unless the victim sings the same song as that of the one when arrows are shot while sitting under sunlight, he or she will suffer from hallucination, fainting then even dying in 24 hours. The effects brought by the arrows will last for 1 hour. A hot CB sword – I wonder if the sword is hot originally or it’s due to Aiden’s
high body temperature.
Fatal Flaw: Stubborn(As I’ve said, I’m just sticking to my belief. What’s wrong?).
Strengths: Agile and strong. Good at archery and sword-fighting.
Weaknesses: Seriously sucks at lying. Too stubborn sometimes. Canoeing.

Biography

Aiden Lawson was born in the UK in 1996. His mum, Grace Lawson is a young caring mum and also a talented song writer who writes pop songs for several bands and singers.
When Aiden was 11, they moved and settled in Manhattan, New York. He got enrolled in a school there which later turned out to be the same school that Amanda Silver studied in. Since he’s really a talented jock, he got into the football team and became the co-captain of the team a year after that, which really dissatisfied the other co-captain Anthony (the former captain of the team). When he was twelve, he started seeing some monsters noticed the mysterious disappearance of Amanda since he once saw a monster talking to her, but he didn’t tell anyone as he believed that the others would find him mad.
One day when he was 13, he went home and found a Minotaur following him. So, he ran home as fast as possible. Grace who was at home spot the Minotaur running after Aiden(yes, Grace is able to see through the Mist). She took out a bow and a quiver with arrows, which were left by Apollo who told her to give it to Aiden when she knew they were in grave danger. Aiden eventually killed the Minotaur with two shoots - one at his eye and one at his heart. After that, Grace knew it was time to send Aiden to Camp Half Blood. So, she drove him to Camp Half Blood with the address left by Apollo many years ago. Aiden got claimed the night after the dinner. He later found Amanda there and they became good friends.

Last edited by Katelyn on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13096

Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo   Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:30 pm

approved!
Back to top Go down

Profile of Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo
Page 1 of 1