Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16218

At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Angie, Amanda, Lana and I finally arrived at the beach. The scenery now was beautiful. Listening to the sound of waves rushing towards the shore, I could almost forgot everything - everything about the huntresses(While walking with Lana to here, I was so glad that Amanda was here), camp issues and what Hades had said on the night of Halloween (it was still a nightmare to me). Not wanting get my jeans dirty, I sat down on a big rock at the beach.

We've finally arrived at the beach! I felt so great being here. Maybe the huntresses weren't that difficult to deal with after all - well, at least nothing seriously bad had happened till now except the awkward moments.

I just LOVED being at the beach! Everything is beautiful here. It's okay to be with Lana, except sometimes I found her feeling annoyed(She hid it well - but I've once went to a course about Psychology). I hope Lady Artemis could get her bow and arrows back(Um...I could imagine how inconvenient it is to lose a weapon that you've been using - I've lost my necklace once and found it under my bed few days later but it did freak me out). I guess I would just walk around the camp to see if I could find it.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13765

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 am

Lana POV

I wanted to go to the water and play. But I remember its winter and the water is cold. I remember the old days when I used to travel threw the sea...doing missions, but it was rare times. I couldn't stop thinking about Diana's bow and arrows. How did She lost it? Again? I was glad it was Diana who lost something...not Venus. Venus would destroy a city, looking for her hairbrush or something. I've seen a legacy of Venus destroying almost whatever she sees looking for her hairbrush...and it scared me more than a child of Mars or Bellona.

"Do you guys go often here?" I said creating a conversation.

It was interesting how greek demigods were so different than roman demigods(In a good way). They are more close with each others... It take years for a roman to call 'best friend' someone. I have my best friend whom name is Alicia, a huntress. We've been best friend like for 56 years?
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 pm

"Actually, we went here almost every night."

"Yup! After dinner! Anyway, do you want anything to eat? We can have a picnic here! Or we could actually do something crazy - change our clothes and jump into the water!" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:11 am

"Im actually hungry..." i said thinking in food.
Back to top Go down
Greek Deities
Campers
Greek Deities

Drachmas : 12560

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 pm

I was walking along the shore. The sea here's beautiful. I saw my huntress, Lana, was having a time with some of the campers. Well, they do need to take a rest after such a long journey.
I couldn't help wondering where's my bow and arrows? I tried to recall what I've been to in those days. All I remembered 's that I've walked around in a place with a lot of beautiful trees, went to somewhere where a satyr offered me a box of lovely strawberries, saw the naiads flirting with some male campers
which had almost resulted in a fight between the naiads and my huntresses before I went and stopped them. It's really inconvenient when you lost your favorite weapon(I can imagine how Zeus felt when he lost his lightning bolt) even for a goddess like me. I would definitely reward the camper or huntress who retrieved my bow and arrows.

Artemis
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:05 am

"We should look for the the bow and arrows...huh?" Lana said. I almost forgot that.
Back to top Go down
CW_Black0ut
Campers
CW_Black0ut

Male Libra Posts : 23
Drachmas : 12645

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 am

I finally found Kat at the beach with Amanda from Aphrodite Cabin, Angela from Zeus Cabin, and Lana, one Artemis' Huntresses. "Hey girls!" I said as I saw them. "Here's your Ancient Greek book back, Kat. Thanks again for letting me borrow it."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:20 pm

"Hi! Ethan. You're welcome!"I replied, "Couldn't find you before and I just want to notice you that since the huntresses(I glimpsed at Lana)'ve just arrived, there won't be any regular camp activities today. They will be staying here until Artemis' bow and arrows, which're believed to have been lost here, are found."

OOC: This is a game like treasure hunt on the site. You can refer to this link for further details Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CW_Black0ut
Campers
CW_Black0ut

Male Libra Posts : 23
Drachmas : 12645

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 pm

"Well I guess I won't be needing this today." I said looking at my shield. "I'm just gonna put this back and start looking for Artemis' weapon. Happy searching!" I said, jogging back to the cabin. I wonder where that bow and those arrows could be... I thought.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm

"Good luck! I guess I may join you later!" I said as Ethan left.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:38 pm

I then turned back to Lana, who was saying something like hungry and finding Lady Artemis ' bow and arrows. I asked, "Maybe I could go to the camp store and get some food so that we could actually have a barbecue here?"

"Well, I'm fine with that. I guess I could get my bikini and jump into the water to have fun!"

"Cool! I'd love to! It has been a long time since we had barbecue here and I do want t have a sunbath here! I can make the clouds go away so that the weather will be sunny here. I guess Artems won't mind if you girls take a rest and have fun before starting to search for her weapons, right?"

Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 am

"Ok, then let me get my bikini as well..." I said. Greeks are nicer than last time. Last time we ended fighting. I remember Venus girl... she slapped my face... so her hair ended burned. Anyways, I couldn't wait to eat and go to the water...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 am

"OK, so meet here after 10 minutes!"I suggested excitedly.

"Fine," I replied, then left the beach and headed to the camp store.

"Great! I'll be back soon!"I exclaimed, "Just can't wait to swim here!" Then, I ran away from the beach and headed to my cabin.

"Girls,see you later!"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 am

"Hi!" I said as I ran towards Kate who was leaving the beach after my sis and her friend, as well as a huntress.

I heard someone said hi. I turned around and saw Tyler running towards me. I said,"Hi! How's your day?"

"Not bad. You?"

"So far so good. At least the huntresses aren't picking up any fights. I'm go to the camp store to buy some stuffs now. We're having a barbecue here later."

"Maybe I could walk you to the camp store?"

"Sure. Why not?"

So, I left with Kate to the camp store.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 pm

I finally arrived at the beach. It's beautiful here!

I arrived at the beach and saw Angie was already here. I asked," Hey! See anyone else?"

"Nah, there're just you and me here," I said.

We went under the big umbrella, sat on the beach chairs there, enjoying the beautiful scenery while waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Tyler and I finally got to the beach. Angie and Amanda were already there.

Kate and I arrived at the beach. I saw my sister and her friend siting under a beach umbrella. "Hi!"I said.

When I was enjoying the sound of the wave rushing towards the shore, I heard my brother . He was walking towards us with Kat, carrying a bag of charcoal, some grill tools and a pack of chicken wings. "Hello bro!" I said.

Just when I was closing my eyes, I heard someone saying hi. It was Angie's brother. Hot, I thought. He was walking here with Katerina, carry some stuffs. I guess it was for our barbecue - Oh! I don't know he's joining too, is he?

Tyler and I walked towards the umbrella that Angie and Amanda were sitting under and put down all the stuffs there. "Thanks,"I said.

We walked to that umbrella and put down the things on the mat. "You're welcome," I said and kissed her on her cheek. She smiled.

I asked,"So, you're joining?"I asked Angie's brother.

"I dunno, but I don't think the huntress will like us boys. In fact, I was hanging with the boys a half hour ago."

"It's ok, and there're just one huntress. Maybe you could ask the boys to come too? It's just a barbecue and some fun in the water. Just make sure they won't piss off Lana," I suggested.

"Alright, I'll go and ask. See you later," I said as I went to Aiden and Allen.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Lana still hadn't come back - I guess she had to take more time to get the swimming stuffs. After all, the huntresses had just arrived. I willed the clouds to move aside from the sun so that we could have a sunny weather for this perfect day.

Angie, Katerina and I were now preparing the things for barbecue. Thanks for Angie, the sun finally jumps out from the clouds and shine on us. I love the warmth of the sun. "Have a nice swim after done with these preparation?" I asked.

"Sure! This weather is perfect for aqua fun!"I laughed while putting the bags with chicken wings on the table.

"The boys're coming?"I asked, "I mean there's one huntress here."

"Yup, I think at least my bro'll come even Lana's here ,"I mischievously glimpsed at Kat who's smiling,"Don't forget who's the one that's asking.

"Angie, seriously?" I said, "though I wonder where's Lana now."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Holding my new surfing board, Tyler and I finally got to the beach. I saw there were three girls under that big umbrella, preparing for the barbecue.

Walking from the Camp Store, Aiden and I finally went back to the beach. Allen wasn't there, but I saw the girls were doing something with the barbecue stuff. "Hi again," I said.

I heard someone not far away from us saying 'hi'. It's Tyler, with another boy - if I weren't mistaken, he's new here. "Hi guys," I said.

I saw my brother with another camper walking towards us. So, I waved at them and said hi.

Angie was waving at someone not far away from us. I turned around and saw two boys walking towards us. One of them is Angie's brother, Tyler. For the another one, I think he's new here. But somehow I found him familiar.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 pm

We walked to the big beach umbrella. I handed Kate the potato and fruit salads that I'd bought and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Tyler and his friend finally got here. Tyler handed me the bags with potato and fruit salads - Oh I completely forgot about this. "Thanks," I said. He gave me a kiss on my right cheek. I blushed slightly.
I turned to the boy who's standing next to Tyler(Aiden, if, again, I hadn't mistaken), and asked"Aiden, isn't it?"

Tyler handed the girl in white sundress the bags of salads that he had bought in the camp store, and gave the girl a kiss - that must be Katerina, the one he's going out with. She greeted me. I replied,"Yup, I'm Aiden - just got here yesterday. You're Katerina, Tyler's girlfriend?"

Embarrassed, I blushed slightly again when he called me Tyler's girlfriend, "Um..yes, and also the camp counselor here. But you can call me Kat."

My brother and his friend Aiden finally got here. Nice bro. - he got us salads. I introduced myself, "Hi, Aiden. I'm Anige, Ty's twin sister,"I directed at Amanda,"and this is Amanda."

Tyler's sister Angie introduced herself. "I see the family resemblance," I kidded. I looked at the girl wearing lavender floral dress standing next to Angie, Amanda. Now, I'm sure that she's the same Amanda at my old school. I said, "Hi, Amanda!"

"Hi, Aiden!" I greeted. Somehow, I found him a bit similar. Feeling a bit curious and strange, I asked, "Um... have I met you before?"

She also found me familiar - definitely the Amanda. I asked, "Um...Amanda Silver, cheerleader of the football team Marrion?

I finally remembered who he's, "Aiden Lawson?"

"Bingo!"I laughed.

Surprised, I asked,"Amanda, you two knew each other before?"

"Yea, he and I studied in the same school before I came to this camp,"I said, "He's kinda a star back in our school - good at everything except studies-don't be mad at me!"

"You're quite right,"I laughed,"Amanda was a popular girl back then, but disappeared one day just after I saw some kind of a monster talking to you. Everyone told me that you doesn't exist, and until I met a monster myself, I understood what'd happened."

"Well, that's what the mist will do," I explained.

"Anyway, maybe we could have fun now first? Allen, another son of Apollo will come here later with her sister,"I suggested,"I suppose the huntress will be back sooner or later.

"K! Let's go! I really want to have some fun in the water!"

Last edited by Katelyn on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 pm

I was in my bunk, looking for the bikini that I left at Camp Jupiter. I had to call some huntresses to see if they had bikinis. Finally I put the bikini on and headed to the beach.

I saw the girls and the boys. I boys were actually vote but I started to focus in another thing. "Hey!"I said embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 pm

"Hi Lana!"I said. Lana was already in her bikini, though I wondered why didn't she wear a dress or something as a beach cover-up first. I found her a bit embarrassed - well, that's normal when you're new here. So, I introduced, "This is Tyler, and this is Aiden. He's new here yesterday."

"Hi, Lana." I tried to sound normal but I remembered what Tyler told me about the huntresses. They hate boys.

Thinking about what happened last time, I tried to be nice, "Hello Lana. I think there'll be two more campers coming for this barbecue. I hope you won't mind."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 am

"Sorry, I didn't have a cover-up dress since I didn't come prepare...this is a bikini of a friend of mine." I said.
"hey....." I said to the son of Apollo. I tried to sound normal. But I can't be normal in front of boys... I wish I could be but Artemis would turn me into an animal.
"Its ok, Tyler. I won't mind..." I said and again, trying to look normal.
I put a blanket in the sand...I sure need a sun tan. Rachel(a huntress) said she would buy me a dress. I am waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm

"It's okay, Lana. In fact, they're going to have some aqua fun. You're joining them?"I suggested,"or you'd like to stay here with me and have a nice sunbath?"

I said as I pulled off of my white sundress,"Yea, you can come and join-"Before I finished what I was trying to say, Amanda had already dragged me towards the sea.

While Angie, who decided to have a sunbath first, and Kate were talking to Lana, I was busying with pulling off my sundress and putting some sunshine lotion one. Once I've done with that, I immediately dragged Kate towards the sea with me,"Come on!"

Amanda and Kate had already ran to the sea, so I got my surfing board, looked at Tyler and said, "Let's go, man!"

The girls were already at the sparkling sea. Following Aiden, I ran towards the sea. The sea water was so cool like I could almost spend the rest of the afternoon standing there even though I didn't really like the sea.

The sea was beautiful. Amanda and I stood near the shore where the water level was only at our thighs. I loved the way that the water rushed towards my legs. It's like all my worries could be washed away by the sea water. "Let's go farther,"I suggested.

"Sure!" We then ran (and swam) forward where the sea water could reach our waist. Kate was looking the sky far far away. Her facial expression was so intense that I decided to push the water towards her.

Amanda just pushed the water towards me - well, that's what here we're for. So, I pushed the water harder that it splashed in front of her face. I couldn't help laughing.

As Kate splashed water in front of my face, she started to laugh and I couldn't help but join her. The whole thing turned into an aqua wrestling, where water splashed everywhere full of laughter.

The girls were having a water wrestling farther from the shore. The waves is just large enough for me to surf here. Perfect. I thought. I picked up my surfing board and started to surf against the waves. That's so COOL!!! It's probably the best day so far in these days.

I decided to have a nice swim in the sea (even though swimming is definitely not my favorite hobby. Kate and Amanda were playing with water(in a pretty fierce way) a bit farther from the shore. So, I decided to swim towards them and gave them a surprise attack.

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm

While the others were playing at the sea, I decided to set up all those things for barbecue before having a nice sunbath. I put the charcoal under the net in the grill turned it on. On the net, I placed few kebabs. Then, I joined Lana, closed my eyes, laid on the sun-chair and enjoyed the way that the sun shine on me.

I dived behind Kate and landed her a surprise attack. She choked. When I tried to asked if she's alright, Amanda and her started splashing water at my face. It turned into a big wrestle again. CRAZY, seriously! I mean we could really have so much fun when we threw ourselves into the water without caring other things.

Just when Amanda and I were in the middle of the water wrestling, Tyler suddenly appeared at my back and splashed water in front of my face. Surprised by this sudden attack, I choked with some water. But then I decided to fight back before he finished his "Hey, are you alright?". Amanda joined me. We were having so much fun.

Tyler appeared suddenly from nowhere and started pushing water towards Kate and making waves and waves of water. I decided to help Kate and fought back with her. This whole thing is seriously funny.

Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Someone, I not going to name, accidentally splashed my face. "perfect". Kate and the others were having fun...maybe I should go to the water. I got up and walk towards the water. Now I don't know what to do...splash somebody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next