Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

First Cohort Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Female Taurus Posts : 77
Drachmas : 13294

First Cohort Barracks Empty
PostSubject: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:33 am

First Cohort Barracks
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13789

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:42 am

It was a sunny day in Camp Jupiter, everyone was sleeping. Perfect day for a prank.
"What should we do to the first cohort barracks??" Natalie asked Melinda.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:45 am

Melinda quickly replied,"I'd suggest putting tarantulas in Riley's bunk, but I am not a fan of spiders, but I know even better. Riley almost has sort of an obsessive compulsive disorder thingie when it comes to clean, so I've heard. I say shaving cream his pllows and shoes!"

---------------------

Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:51 am

"Or even better, Alexandra can make every makeup explode. That wil totally cause a choas with the children of Venus, and you know what happens when Venus' child are angry. And that will totaly make a mess of makeup everywhere, including Riley's room." said Natalie looking at Alexandra's face. "That will totaly teached them that they are no better than any cohort, especially ours."
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 am

Evangeline spoke,"I've got an even better plan. Melinda can use the shadows to hide herself, yes? I suggest that with that, she finds out all of the Venus children and legacies in the First Cohort, and she gets some sort of object, paint it gold, and writes on it,"For the hottest!" Watch the First Cohort rip themselves apart! A friend of mine from Camp Half Blood taught me that prank."

Melinda spoke cautiously,"Good idea, yet, I'm only worried about the Jupiter girl, Sarah David. She has the best hearing in the whole Camp. One wrong breath or step, and our cover's blown."
------------------------
Evangeline Stone, daughter of Bellona

Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 am

"Yes! totaly, That will be so cruel for a child of Venus or legacy. If someone do me that prank......I dont even want to think about it. That will cause like a mini trojan war." Alexandra said, painting a lypstick and writting 'for the hottest'.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 am

Melinda concentrated as hard as she could, doing one better, and popped out a solid gold egg the size of a large brick out of the ground. She lit one of her finger tips on fire, which could only happen when she was etching something on metal, and wrote in fancy cursive,"For the hottest!" She turned her finger off, and spoke,"Well, it's now or never. I really can't wait!"
--------------------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 am

Alexandra throw the lypstick into the forest " Golden egg...Better than a lypstick".

"Agree, lets go!" Natalie said.

They started running towards the First cohort barracks.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Melinda disappeared into the shadows, it was a child of Pluto thing. She concentrated very hard, slipping in through the cracks, again, another child of Pluto thing. Her powers were evolving, thanks to Daddy. She sniffed out the perfume, which hit her head on, and she put the egg onto the nearest vanity, which she knew belonged to a Venus kid, it was all cutesy poo, but functional.
--------------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Natalie and Alexandra were waiting outside the 1st cohort barrack. A demigod spot them but Alexandra just chatmspeak him him to go away and sleep.

Natalie could see Melinda's shadow through the window. Also, she saw the children of Venus entering their room. This was the big moment, when the Venus' child will cause a chaos.

They heard screams, "Im the hottest!!".
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Melinda took great care to ensure she left no traces of herself behind. She didn't want to use a golden apple, she didn't want the Discordia kid to get blamed, since it wasn't the Discordia kid's fault. She disappeared, reappearing a safe distance outside. She was laughing, though quietly, as to not alert anybody to her presence.
------------------
Melinda, daughter of Pluto.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am

Natalie,Melinda Alexandra tried not to laugh so loud, but it just didn't work for Alexandra. Any ways, nobody notice them. They return to the Second cohort. It was a total chaos, it appear a cohort made a prank to us. The 2nd cohort members were all cursing in latin.

"What happened??" Alexandra asked.

"Some cohort just stole our volleyball ball!" Lee was murmuring something. Don't know if Latin or a spell.

Who ever did this must pay, right, Melinda?" said Natalie in rage.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 am

"Yes, who ever stole it must pay!" Melinda replied, though she wasn't surprised, though she doubted it was the First Cohort, the volleyball disappeared right after the prank, so it was too soon to be them. She then spoke,"Okay, minus the volleyball, is there anything else out of place?" She, like everybody else, wondered who was the culprit. Simple solution for the volleyball, buy a new one.
---------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:48 am

"Well, no, but they left a letter" said Lee. It said "If the 2nd cohort are the best fighters, why don't you try us tonight in the war games?" The demigods of wards were exited, but the others....not. "I can easily make spell and reveal the prankers... but I will be like more interesting if we just can find out for ourselves!" Lee said directly looking at Melinda.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 am

"Well, which Cohort has the most reason to prank us?" Melinda asked. She nodded when Lee told her the letter, and she spoke,"Depends on who is defending the fortress, and who is attacking. Either way..." Melinda trailed off, she was wondering if it might've been an inside job, the missing volleyball.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:08 am

"I dont know..." said Lee. It was probably the third cohort, Lee thought. The same reason we are fighting the first cohort, maybe its the same reason... "I think we will just have to find out tonight!" Lee said trying to hide his desperation.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 am

"Agreed, we will find out tonight... lee, may I talk to you alone for a moment, please?" Melinda spoke.
------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 am

Sure, everybody get back to the barracks!"Lee said while everybody went to their barracks. "Natalie and Alexandra, give us some time to speak, please" Lee said to them. Once there was nobody, Lee and Melinda started talking.

"What would you like to tell, Melinda?" Lee asked.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:26 am

"There is the distinct possibility that it's an inside job. Now, I know it's highly unlikely, but anything's possible. I didn't want to say it infront of the others just yet to avoid pointing fingers." Melinda replied.
------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:45 am

"Do you think a member our cohort is doin this? Such ignorrance is not acceptable in this cohort, he will pay. And why would he want war between the cohorts? Maybe his a spy or something..." Lee asked Melinda, waiting for her to response.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 am

"Like I said, anything's possible. We've not pranked anybody recently, well, not till a minute or two ago, we've been well behaved by most standards, laying low, so it has to be an inside job.Spy, perhaps, but we won't know for sure until later. Lemme see that letter again." Melinda replied.
----------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:49 am

"sure" Lee said and handed the letter to Melinda.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:53 am

Melinda took the letter, she studied it closely. W's were slightly pointed to the right, g's were pointed to the left, L's were written perfectly. Melinda spoke,"I know this handwriting! THe writer is on the top of my tongue!" It irritated, her, it was so familiar, yet, she couldn't say the name.
---------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:59 am

"who???" asked Lee desperately.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 am

"I've got it! Have everybody write something, anything down on paper! Handwriting analysis!" Melinda replied.
------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Cohort Barracks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next