Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Picnic with the Second Cohort.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13765

Picnic with the Second Cohort. Empty
PostSubject: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:11 am

We decided to go to the lake before it froze in December... I watched how the Second Cohort was playing in the water with the water nymphs and the huntress of Diana(who are staying in Camp Jupiter for a while). Melinda, Natalie, Alexandra, Angie, Lana and I were eating in the picnic. The sandwiches were delicious. Lana was the only one who was eating a bowl of vegetables.

"Lee, come into the water!" said the water nymphs.

"No, he is eating with me" said Alexandra putting power in her voice.

"As you say, master" said the water nymphs and started to play with the others.

"I just love the way they say 'yes my master' " Alexandra said and we all started to laugh.

Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Lana finish her sandwhick and says "[color=white]Im going to the water. We(huntresses) have a quest and we need to practice swimming..."[/c"olor]

"Care if I join?" Alexandra asked.

"Not at all"

"Me too"

They started running towards the lake.

The other left. Melinda and I were alone.

"So, any plans for the cohort?"
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Female Taurus Posts : 77
Drachmas : 13270

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Melinda replied,"Not that I can think of. Well, Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming up, but that's nothing. The kicker is trying to get good stuff for eberybody in the Cohort."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:34 am

"Great, have you heard about the rumors...?" Lee asked Melinda.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 am

Melinda snorted,"WHat rumors? I ignore those things as much as possible. They start enough about me and my siblings."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 am

"Well, don't ignore this. i heard the gods are visiting when ever they want..." Lee said to Melinda.

"Why?" Natalie asked Lee.

"I don't know! Maybe they are visiting their children... We can only wait for a god to visit us personally."

"Shouldn't it be a big deal...you know. Gods visiting and none making a huge deal?"asked Alexandra.

"Maybe They are controlling the Mist or something..." add Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:42 am

"I'm surprised, then again, they can take form of what ever they please, so I guess we have to be really nice to everybody and everything we see, because we never know if what ever it is is actually a god or goddess in disguise." Melinda replied.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:23 am

"I dont think She is a disguise... Felt the energy that only a goddess can radiate. An d my Mother is a moon goddess, I can feel She is really Artemis..." Lee said to Melinda.

"I felt it too... And Lana would have none if she was fake, Lana's mother was a moon goddess, too. Lana maybe can detect lunar deities or something... And I will be mad if she is fake!" Natalie said.
Back to top Go down
Greek Deities
Campers
Greek Deities

Drachmas : 12560

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 pm

I was enjoying the scene of animals running around the lake at the top of the tresses where no one can spot me before I realized something. Something seriously TERRIBLE - I've left my bows and arrows - probably at Camp Half-Blood during my last visit!!! To me, they are like the LIGHTNIMH BOLT to Zeus.
Everything here has to stop now! EVERYTHING! NOTHING NOW IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY BOW AND ARROWS.
I went down the tree and warned my huntresses who are also playing by the lake.

"My huntresses, we now have something very important to do and we need to go to Camp Half-Blood. So, pack your things now and we'll take off 15 minutes later! I'll explain to you what's happened on the way. Meet me at the Via Praetoria 15 minutes later. Be quick!"

As the huntresses left for packing, I sent an Iris-Message to Chriron and the camp counselors there.

- Artemis

Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:45 am

"I don't sense anything." Melinda replied.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:17 pm

"Diana lost her bow and arrows, I don't think a fake Diana will have real Diana's bow and arrows...
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:21 pm

"The way I see it, let's have the children of Apollo and Diana's Huntresses sniff it out. They're best connected with archery, so they should be able to sniff it out." Melinda replied, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with the Second Cohort.   Picnic with the Second Cohort. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picnic with the Second Cohort.
Page 1 of 1