Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses

Go down 
+2
Chiron
ChocoKat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16239

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 am

Ethan asked if he could talk to me privately but before I answered, he had already flown up to the Fist. I say,"Hey kid! Unlike you, I couldn't fly! Can't we just talk down here. Tyler is not gonna listen." I look at Tyler,"are you?"

"Yea, I'm not!"

(83)
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12886

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 am

I heard kat shouting at me. I went down thnking 'Why is she calling me a kid' . "I'm not a kid! and.... I know that you like tyler so you don't want to fall away with him but I have some questions that tyler shouldn't hear so can we please go up to Zeus's fist? I can carry you to the top." I said to kat.

(84)

-Ethan jackson, son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:20 am

"Alright, alright! Just wait!," I shout back. I then turn to Tyler and say,"Maybe you can go back to the huntress' side? I think they may need some help. I'll look after your little brother."

"Sure!"I reply, "I also want to fight a couple of huntresses." I then fly back as far as I could. By the time that I arrive at where Aiden and the others are at, they're still working on breaking the shield while dodging arrows from the huntresses, It's a tough one - now I understand why Kat said that Angie and the others may need some help.

As Tyler went away, I look at Ethan and say, "You can now come down here - just in case the huntresses will arrive at any time! We don't have bow and arrows!"

(85)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 am

After tyler went to help the campers, Kate turned to me and said to come down because of the huntresses. I went to kate and asked her " do you know why tyler tried to hide his laugh from me..?" I hoped that kate could tell me the answer. Tyler always hides his emotion to me and when i ask him something.. he treat me as if i'm a kid.

(86)

-Ethan Jackson, son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Ethan finally agreed to fly down to the ground. He asked me why Tyler was trying not to laugh back then. "That's what you want to ask?"Surprised, I answered, "I thought you were thinking about something very serious." Tyler's little bro is really funny, I thought. "Well, I can't read mind, just so you know. Who can I possibly know why he wanted to laugh?"My lips curve into a smile."Why don't you ask him directly? If he wants to tell you, he will. If he doesn't, I'm sure there's a reason behind." I watch where the campers are fighting hard against the huntresses, though I couldn't spot any of them. I then look back at Ethan who seems to need desperate help like I did in the past, and ask, "Want to know how to use a dagger?"

We are STILL fighting against the huntresses. The shield is so hard that we can't get into it yet. While dodging the arrows shot from inside the shield by the huntresses (Lana shot me at my elbow and it hurts - she and the other huntresses are so gonna pay), we try to fight back by shooting arrows, but none of the arrows can actually pass through the shield. We're at a situation that's destitute of victory.

(87)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Kat told me that she didn't know. I thought that Kat would know why Tyler was acting like that sice she was his girlfriend.. but maybe i should just ask tyler why he always treats me like a kid later. I watched where the campers were fighting against the huntress. It looked really exciting.

I told Kat " Sure.. can you teach me how to use one..? and after learning that can we go help other campers..?"
(88)
-Ethan Jackson, Son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 pm

"Alright, but you'll have to reach there alone. I'm responsible for defense this time."I look into his eyes and say."Dagger is actually difficult to handle but it's also the weapon that gives you the most accurate attack. You have to be agile and extremely careful to become a good user of dagger. Obviously, it's used in a short distance. When we use a dagger, we seldom attack from the front since the enemy will know easily how you're going to attack. We have to attack from the back - it's the easiest way anyway - that's why I said you have to be agile and careful when using a dagger." I don't know if he understand, so I take his dagger, hand him my sword and instruct,"Try to hit me with my sword and watch."

(89)
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13210

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I was on my way running back to our side, before I stopped when I saw running back. She must be back for defense. So, I decided to fight the campers and captured the flag for us. We hadn't lost before and we wouldn't this time! I rush towards the Fist, and I saw there was someone else aside from Katerina. I didn't remember seeing him last time when we had our game. He must be new here. I steathily lurked towards the Fist, hoping that they wouldn't notice me so that I could give them a surprised attack.

(25)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Kat told me that she was responsible for defense so I had to go alone to the campers side if I want to. I told Kat " Defense isn't bad.. I'll stay with you..I don't want to be lost in the woods". I saw Kat trying to hide her smile.

Kat explained about the dagger which i didn't understand so much. I was surprised when she gave me her sword and told me to hit her. I tried to hit Kat with the sword.

(90)

Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

While sneaking towards the Fist, I saw Kate taking a dagger from the new boy - seemed to be teaching him how to use it. I took this as a golden opportunity of attacking. So, I had my dagger ready, raised my bow and shot and arrow which aimed at Katerina, hoping that I would succeed.

(24)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Following my order, Ethan attempted to attack me with my sword. I take a step back and to the left, lowering my body. Then, I swiftly slide to his back, hit his hand which's holding my sword with the dagger handle, took the sword with my left hand, and crossed around his neck with the dagger tightly gripped by my right hand. I then step back to the front and ask, "Understand?"

(91)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Just when I'm done with teaching Ethan how to use a dagger, I see a huntress shooting an arrow towards us. "GET DOWN!" I shout, but it's already too late. The arrow flies by just close enough to leave a bleeding wound at my arm.
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm

The arrow flied pass just close enough to bleed Katerina. If she had took a step away for one more inch, she would have dodged it. Seeing that they didn't have a bow or arrows at hand, I used almost all my strength, ran like a cheetah towards the Fist to do what we do best - climbed the rock and retrieved the flag. I waas so close to victory!

(23)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm

You know what? I'm angry now! "You are paying for this,"I shout. The huntress rushes towards the Fist and tries to climb it up. I ran there as I could to stop her with my fist and sword.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm

I tried to control the air near me when Kat shouted at me to "get down" but it was too late. " Kat! your bleeding.." I saw someone climbing up the Zues's fist. It must be a hunter. I told Kat " Someone is trying to take our flag!" and I throwed my dagger to the huntress wishing it could slow her down.

(92)

Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

I climbed up the Fist like a cat. Seeing the campers running towards me, I raised by bow and aimed at them, shooting three more arrows in one row. This would make it much more difficult to climb up that rock and get to me. I then quickly run to the flag and take it. Now, all I had to do is to carry the flag back to the border - but well, that's the problem: How could I get past these two campers and got to the border with the flag?

(22)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:49 pm

I dodge a couple of arrows and try to climb up the Fist, but I can guarantee that it's hard to achieve this while dodging flying arrows. "Ethan, doesn't you know how to fly?" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

" Of course I know how to fly.. I'm son of Zeus.. but why are you asking me..?" I asked kate as I tried to block the arrows
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Shooting more arrows towards the campers who were climbing up the Fist, I ran to the tree nearby and climbed the tree down to the ground. Just when I was starting to run back to the border, I was tripped by a stone that I had barely noticed on the land. "Holy Hades!" I cursed in Ancient Greek. I quickly got up and with a tight grip on my dagger, started running as fast as I could towards the border.

(21)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 pm

"To stop her of course!"I point at the huntress, start to chase after her soon after I have got down from the midway to the top of the Fist.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Kat looked at me as if i was joking. I shrugged and flied up to the air chasing the huntress who took our flag. I saw her tripping as she ran. I tried to throw my dagger but i figured out that kate took my dagger so i threw a rock to the Huntress and controlled the wind to give more speed to the rock.

(93)

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 pm

I finally arrive at the other side. An arrow fly toward me - I try to dodge it but I am accidentally tripped by a stone and had my weapon slipped away from my hands. Fortunately, the arrow doesn't hit me - but I find myself inside the border!
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 pm

I was running towards the border with blazing speed but it was getting harder and harder for me to run. I looked back just early enough for a glance as a rock was thrown towards me, and I evaded it. The boy was flying in the middle of the sky - a son of Zeus. I screamed back,"I've been slashing monsters before you were even born. You guys are no match to me!"

(20)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Ethan threw a rock towards the huntress - smart move! Though unfortunately, she dodged it. I run to Ethan and hand him a dagger,"Here you are!" After that, I run towards the huntress and try to slash her with my sword.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm

The huntress doged it and shouted " I've been slashing monsters before you were even born." I threw another rock and shouted back to her "How old are you then..?" I hoped she doesn't get angry with that question but i thought it might slow her down if i made her angry. Thankfully Kat came and handed me a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next