Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses

Go down 
+2
Chiron
ChocoKat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13210

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Holding the flag, I dodged the slash by Katerina and tried to deflected her sword with the flag, without much success. I quickly stepped forward and tried to stab her with my dagger but she defended it. "We're winning the game this time! We always do!" I shouted as I tried to stab her once again.

(19)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16239

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 pm

She tries to stab be with her dagger once again, but I dodge it just I did with Lana. Attempting to thrust her with my sword, I try to get the flag from her.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12886

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm

The huntress threw a arrow to me and shouted " It's none of your buisness kiddo".I doged the arrow esily and shouted back "I'm not a kid! and your arrows are too slow for me.. " I flew over Kat and the Huntress and found tyler lying inside the border. I asked tyler "hey bro.. why are you lying down..? did you find the flag...?"

Last edited by Edward Jackson on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13210

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Katerina was a strong competitor that she seemed to know my following moves. Stepping back and dodging another slash of her, I tried to throw an arrow at her. The Zeus boy was shouting in the sky, attempting to provoke me by asking my age. "None of your business, kiddo!" I took another arrow from my quiver and threw it as hard as I could at him.

(18)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Enter when only you're weaponless? The huntresses are indeed intelligent! They tried to shoot more and more arrows at me, but I dodged it and flew up to the sky. "Hey guys! You can enter the shield without weapons!"I shout about my discovery and flew towards the tree, while evading the fast and blazing arrows. I approach the tree and find out that the tree will send out electricity to whoever that approaches it. I absorb the energy, fetch the flag and get out of the shield while defending myself with the flag from some arrows. I look at Ethan, surprised his presence here, and reply,"Yes now! What's left is to get the flag back to the border!"

(94)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 pm

We might win this game if we block the huntress who got our flag and go back to our border as fast as we can. I told tyler "A huntress is coming back to the border with our flag. Kat is fighting her i'm going to help Kat block the huntress."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm

"All right!"I say, dodging another flying arrow. It's difficult to get the flag to the border with the nonstop attack of the huntress. An idea suddenly comes up in my mind. "Angela, take this and get to the border!"I order Angela who's invisible now.

I try to summon another strike of lightning and thunder on the shield, hoping that it could harm the huntresses and stop them from attacking, without much success, though - that's the bad news. The good news is Tyler finally got the flag. I take the flag from Tyler who knows that I'm invisible and a difficult target. I then fly towards the border.

(95)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm

"Hey sis" i shouted to Angela who is invisible. I asked if she could lend me a dagger if she had one.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm

"Nah, I seldom use dagger,"Ethan asked me if I have a dagger but I don't have one to offer,"besides, I thought you have one already!" I raise my bow and aim at the huntresses who are running after me while flying to the border. It's not an easy path. I've triggered a couple of traps set by the huntresses and one of them sent out rows of flying arrows. I tried to dodge them while carrying the flag, but one hit me at my arm. "Dam!" I curse.

(96)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm

'wow.. i never knew Angela could curse..' I thought to myself... i didn't have to worry her because she's ... you know.. Anyways... I went to help Kat who was still fighting the huntress who I teased. " Kat! Need some help..?" I shouted and went next to her.

(97)

-Ethan Jackson, son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 pm

I am at the shield, trying hard to block some of the huntresses from going after Angela. But they are fierce, hell! A huntress(I remember her name is Priscilla) is now fighting me with her sword. I try to stab her, and I succeed but she also wounds my right arm.

Thank god, I think. I am doing everything I can now to stop the huntress from reaching the border. "Obviously, Ethan, you've arrived just in time!"

(97)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

" I think your doing great without my help" I joked to Kat. She stared at me for a while.. so I shrugged and told her "We can win if we block her from going to the border so i'll try my best to help you.

I asked her" And.... you know that i'm not good with daggers right?."

(98)

-Ethan Jackson, son of Zeus

Last edited by Edward Jackson on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 pm

"Whatever!"I try to concentrate on fighting the huntress who's taking our flag with all my stamina,"Just stop her from getting to the border!" I keep thinking to myself, we can't afford to lose - we have to win the game this time!

Ouch! Just got hit by an arrow from a huntress inside the shield. I was hoping that it will heal but it doesn't seem to work as fast as it did before. Power limit - crap! Hiding at a tree from the attack of huntresses inside the shield, I shoot out three arrows in a row at the huntresses who are after Angela, hoping that it can help Angela to get to the battle, but all I see now is a flag hanging in the middle of the air which has just stopped for a while. I hope that she's all right.

(99)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 pm

" Your kinda scary when you fight.. " I told Kat. She was busy fighting the Huntress so i didn't know if she heard it.. but I hop she did. I tried to disarm the huntress with my dagger but i tripped and lost my dagger. I cursed silently. I controlled the air near Kat and focused to keep her safe.

(100)

-Ethan Jackson, son of Zeus.!
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:05 pm

With the arrow on my shoulder, it is definitely difficult to get ti the border while dodging the huntresses. I try to concentrate one more time, secretly hoping that I won't faint until I get to the border, I summon a current of wind to surround me and help me to fly to the border. I use all my strength and finally, I get to the border! The flag turns from blue to red instantly - WE WIN!!! We finally win after all those years! I heard Chiron blew his couch once again, and all the others come at the border one by one. I almost faint and fall onto the ground before Amanda arrives and hold me. Everyone are in cheers and hooray(well maybe except some of the huntresses). The campers congratulate on the success before some other huntresses and campers including me get sent to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 pm

I heard the Horn so i stopped controlling the wind but it was too late for me... As I heard everyone cheering and shouting "Camp Half blood" I went to Kat and fainted in front of her. I wonder how kat act..
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 pm

The huntress and I stop fighting soon after the couch was blown. I'm extremely tired now, like my every single muscle has been contracting nonstop for hours. Ethan suddenly fainted - power overuse again...The huntress(her name is Rebecca) helps me to get him up. Chiron and the others soon arrive and get him to the infirmary. With Amanda, Angie, Tyler, Aiden and some others, we leave the woods for the infirmary.

Last edited by Katelyn on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 pm

After I fainted, I had a dream about a girl who I had a crush on once. I mumbled her name " Annabel..."
When I woke up, I saw Kat and the huntress who fought kat during the game sitting next to me.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:37 pm

OOC: Katerina had left already with the others lol
you can open a new post at the infirmary though xD
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 pm

ok:lol!:
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13786

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:47 am

I saw someone take the flag, I couldn't believe the figured out the plan! We let our guards down, maybe this campers aren't so bad as we thought. Anyways, I shoot 3 beams of moon light at the camper. I saw Rebecca with the flag "I knew you could do it".
(17)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5