Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

War games-Lee and Melinda RP.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13822

War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Empty
PostSubject: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 am

Every cohort was prepared for battle. There was a pegasus as referri. The children of war gods were preparing for battle and the others.

"Start!" Lee screamed. He could see the ither cohort approchibg and the big elephant Hannibal. "Are you prepared, Melinda?" Lee asked her. Lee was nervous and he was cursing in spanish, since he is from Puerto Rico.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Female Taurus Posts : 77
Drachmas : 13327

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 am

Melinda smirked at Lee, she knew exactly what he was saying in Spanish. She spoke,"Somebody should wash your mouth out with soap, mi amigo. And yes, I'm ready!"

Evangeline was ready as well, she was feeling her happiest.
-----------
Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto

Evangeline Stone, daughter of Bellona
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:42 am

"oh, right, you know some spanish..." Lee said in emberrasment. The chorts collided. The children of Mars were attacking while the chilfren of Ceres frew some plants and were realising poisunus gases. The demigods that went threw warriors suddenly started fainting because of the poisunus gases. The pegasuses were picking up the fainted warriors. Natalie was faghting a lot of demigods, which was impressive her strategies. Alexandra was charmspeaking some warriors into fighting each other, whuch worked, the other Venus children were fightin with makeup, whick you might think it useless but the makeup exploded, plus they had swords. Riley was fighting our warriors which left me with no choice but to action. I was goin to cast a spell before I saw a lighting coming at me. It was the son of Jupiter. I deflect it with my hand(with magic) and the lightning dissapear. I daw Melinda fighting very good...
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 am

Riley Vance, Sarah David, and Lucas Chase were acting as a team in the fighting. Melinda was impressed with how well they worked together. Like a team. She knew how to counter though. She called on the power of the dead. The ground cracked infront of her, and multiple skeletal hands popped out, followed by the heads and the rest of the bodies. She smiled at the spartoi, and she spoke,"Keep the First Cohort busy." The spartoi charged, and chaos spread through the Cohort, which amused her greatly.
----------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Natalie, Evangeline and Kevin start fighting as a group. They were getting closer to Riley, Lucas and Sarah. This six demigods were never meant to fight each other. Finally the collided and the only thing you could see was six demigod fighting so good they couldn't even hurt each other.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Melinda was glad the First Cohort was being kept busy with the spartoi, nobody but either herself or Lee could control them. She charged pulled her bow and arrows out, pulling out a special one. She nocked it, and took her shot. It landed on the Fortress, right next to the water cannons. Ropes spread, flattening defenders. She climbed up, being the first over the wall in siege warfare, which would've awarded her the Mural Crown, but she already had it. She destroyed the cannons, and saw the elephant. She knew how to neutralise him. She gave him peanuts, which in turn, made him sick, but it wouldn't kill the elephant. She took out the guards in the inner keep with a sonic arrow, with which she had worn ear muffs for, and they all ran out, screaming, because it made a real big noise, and cracks started to appear in the walls. She rolled her eyes when she saw the First Cohort's banner. Unguarded, and even better, the guard was checking his reflection in his sword, so she naturally knocked him out with the butt of her gladius, knocking him on the head. She got the flag, and charged out to cheers from the Second Cohort. The look on Riley's and Lucas's faces were priceless.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 am

Everyone was celebrating. Natalie, for the final discord, punch Riley in the face. He fell to the ground. The referi, a pegasus, took Natalie away. She was screaming "Guess your Mom wasnt in tour side!".
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm

It took Sarah and Lucas to hold Riley back to return the favor. Sarah whispered something in Riley's ear, and he relaxed, and she and Lucas let go of him. Lucas didn't even use his luck powers, again, he didn't want to get Lady Nemesis on his case.

Melinda was cheering along with the rest of her Cohort, and she sent the spartoi back to the Underworld.
------------------

Sarah David, daughter of Jupiter

Riley Vance, son of Victoria

Lucas Chase, son of Fortuna
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

It took Alexandra, to try with her charmspeaking to calm her down and Lee a relaxing spell. Everyone went to their cohorts.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

It took Alexandra, to try with her charmspeaking to calm her down and Lee a relaxing spell. Everyone went to their cohorts.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:17 am

The First Cohort hadn't been fighting as well as they normally did, again, thanks to the prank, it sort of helped destroy the Cohort.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:25 am

Everyone expected something better... I guess Victoria is on our side....or Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:27 am

Melinda whispered in Lee's ear,"The prank had its intended effect. They weren't fighting as well thanks to the children of Venus and Venus's legacies that were in the cohort fighting each other."
---------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:30 pm

''That should have teached them a lesson." said Natalie once she was released from the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 am

"Yes, it should, but we still don't know who pinched the volley ball." Melinda grumbled
-------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 pm

"I'll get it" Lee claps his hands and a volleyball ball appeared.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Melinda's face turned tomato red, and the other's immeadiately backed away, and angry Melinda was one to stay away from. Melinda snarled,"Really, Lee? You pranked your own Cohort? It was your handwriting!" She charged him, and it took some of the members of the First Cohort and the Second Cohort to hold her back, albeit they were straining to restrain her. Riley spoke, snickering,"I don't know what you did to make her mad, man... But it looks like you pissed her off pretty good!"
-----------

Riley Vance, son of Victoria
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:55 am

"Well, I had to do it" Lee respond. "I knew my cohort would be angry... And I wanted my cohort to be angry in battle..."

Some of the cohort were releive, Melinda calmed a little. But she was still angry. But Im dure she will understand. "Why dont we play volieball?"

"At night???" Alexandra respond.

"Of course... I forgot that Melinda and I are the onlyones who can see in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am

Melinda, despite calming some, was still very angry, though she understood Lee's reasoning. She then calmed herself suddenly, remembering that her fatal flaw was grudge holding.
------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:22 am

Lee was relieve she calmed down. Now it was time to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 am

Melinda trudged off to bed, though she was still quite angry about being deceived.
------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War games-Lee and Melinda RP.   War games-Lee and Melinda RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War games-Lee and Melinda RP.
Page 1 of 1