Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

First Cohort Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13819

First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 pm

"It will sure be a solution... But I think the romans like it the roman way. War." Lee said. He really liked the idea but the 2nd cohort is very war-like. This is a apportunity to prove outselves the best cohort of Camp Jupiter.

Last edited by childOfTrivia1207 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Female Taurus Posts : 77
Drachmas : 13324

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 pm

"That's true, and a analysis will tip of the culprit, so you have a point there." Melinda replied, agreeing. She looked like she was thinking hard about something, and she was, and with that, a large diamond popped out of the ground at Melinda's feet. She blushed, and stuffed it into her pocket so the fauns wouldn't get it.
---------
Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Lee wondered what Nelinda was thinking...maybe it was about the war games, it was getting late and the war games will be tonight.
"Lets get ready for battle..." Lee said. " lets make some plans inside with the 2nd cohort.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Melinda nodded, agreeing, she was wondering who the culprit was, but now, it was time for war game planning.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 am

" In this games the children of war gods(including the children of Minerva, we need wisdom in battle) will be the offensive while the children of Apollo along the children of Ceres will take the defense." Lee said. "Noone can't get to the fortress! Thats why the children of Ceres will make poisunus plants and gases... but please try not to poison us." Lee said. Lee waited for Melinda to add some extragies, which it seem she had a lot... Melinda is a real good fighter. "I will try to do both, with my magic I can help."

"The children of Venus want to fight!" Alexandra said. "This is our opportunity to prove that the children of Venus aren't weak!"

"What do you think Melinda?" asked Lee.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:30 am

"Common sense, be careful, watch where you step, and pay attention to smells. And most importantly, don't stab your mate in the back." Melinda spoke. Nodding towards Alexandra, she spoke,"Everybody should fight, even children of non war gods and goddesses."
------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:11 am

"Agree, you all are allow to fight, what Im saying, does groups have to be in those positions... The fortress xant be invaded and the others have Hannibal the elephant in their sides..." Lee said. The child of the war gods agreed. Of course good fighters can be in the offensive position...like Kevin Lambert and Natalie. They are goin to be in offensive.

"I promise we wont let you down, and I have practice my charmspeaking!" said Alexandra.

"There is two big threats in the first cohort! Theres a chilf of Victoria and a child if Fortuna..." Natalie said looking at Melinda and Lee.

"a child of Fortuna...interesting. I heard luck is his bestfriend" Kevin said. "Theres a balance for everything..."

"Melinda, any suggestion for battle?" asked Lee.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:14 am

"Agree, you all are allow to fight, what Im saying, does groups have to be in those positions... The fortress cant be invaded and the other cohorts have Hannibal the elephant in their sides..." Lee said. The child of the war gods agreed. Of course good fighters can be in the offensive position...like Kevin Lambert and Natalie. They are goin to be in offensive.

"I promise we wont let you down, and I've practice my charmspeaking!" said Alexandra.

"There is two big threats in the first cohort! Theres a child of Victoria and a child if Fortuna..." Natalie said looking at Melinda and Lee.

"a child of Fortuna...interesting. I heard luck is his bestfriend" Kevin said. "But theres a balance for everything..."

"Melinda, any suggestion for battle?" asked Lee.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:19 am

"The Fortuna boy doesn't like using his luck powers during battle, he prefers to not use his powers at all. He told me he preferred not using his powers so that way Lady Nemesis would not get on his case, since she doesn't really like children of Fortuna. Though, given the prank earlier, I think its safe to say he'll be using his powers tonight. Be wary of him though, he can grant either good luck or really bad luck. As for battle, Natalie and Kevin, you two are the best choices against neutralising threats like Riley and Lucas, so go after them first, but always watch your backs. Alexandra, you can charmspeak, can't you?" Melinda spoke. She still looked like she was in deep thought.
-----
Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:55 am

"Yes, its more powerful everytime I practice it, why?" Alexandra said.

"If he uses his luck powers, maybe if I use my bad luck power, because of the impact with both good luck and bad luck spells it will make a normal battle. No good luck neither bad luck...understand?" Kevin said. Kevin and Lucas arent friend. Because if Nemesis hating his mother... Kevin have the same powers of Riley...still Kevin doesnt know why Riley can give bad luck too, since his mother is only a good luck goddess. Maybe he just luck away.

"We are prepare for battle and I've prayed to my Mother gor chaos!" Natalie said. I think Natalie was the only one happy when she said chaos.

"The rest will be divided for offensive and defensive... What do you think Melinda?"Lee said to the other who were not assigned.

Last edited by childOfTrivia1207 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:01 am

"Lady Fortuna can grant both good luck and bad luck. We all know of the Feast for Fortuna. She can and will grant the camp either good luck, or really bad luck. Alexandra, since we are the attackers, why don't you, ah, persuade the enemy cohorts to attack each other? And Lee, all good ideas!" Melinda replied.
-----------
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:04 am

"The cohorts are prepare, lets go!" Lee said and everyone starte marching out.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:09 am

Melinda, as much as she liked war games, held great misgivings about the games tonight. She followed everybody out.
-------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Cohort Barracks   First Cohort Barracks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Cohort Barracks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2