Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

The King of the Wolves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CadenDanvers
Campers
CadenDanvers

Male Libra Posts : 15
Drachmas : 11798

The King of the Wolves Empty
PostSubject: The King of the Wolves   The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:38 am

As he looked out of the window of his hotel room in New York City; Caden had an uneasy feeling ever since he returned from London to return Artemis' Chalice to Camp Halfblood a month ago. He didn't know why but he felt like he was being stalked by someone or something in the shadows. He hated the feeling of not being able to see everything like his father could. His father, Apollo had gave him his own bow, Elysium to him in his sixteenth birthday a few months back.

Apollo had told him that he would always be there for comfort but he prayed to his godly father and all he got back was silence. He prayed for his father's guidance but nothing but silence was returned. No warm voice to tell him what he needed to know like he used to when he first came to Camp Halfbood. If it wasn't for his father; he would've been turned into a Lycantrope and destroyed the camp that became his new home. The young demigod closed his eyes tightly as the memories poured right back into him as a single vision.

He was in London in search of the Chalice of Artemis; a powerful artifact that could turn anyone into the perfect hunter. Someone who is faster, stronger, and wise in the hunting ways like Artemis. Within the silver chalice was Artemis' own blood. Artemis would give her chosen huntresses to drink her blood to make them her Huntresses, bound to her for all eternity forever young and forever powerful. The goddess herself appeared in front of him near Big Ben to give him a gift. Four of her Silver Arrows only to be used in emergencies.

When he heard of the disappearances of young men like him after they entered a nightclub named Arcadian Nights so he went there to investigate. When he entered inside he discovered a painting of a mighty warrior that he read about in Chiron's classes in camp. Right when he was about to leave with the other customers in the early morning a man came up to him and dragged him into the backroom and everything went black.

Caden opened his eyes still hearing the cold but welcoming voice.

"Son of Apollo, won't you join me in the everlasting hunt? I will be the father that you desire the most. All you have to do is to drink from The Sliver Chalice of Artemis. I will never abandon you for a stepfather who mistreated you ever since you can remember. You wouldn't have to fear nothing you can destroy him and set you and your mother free. Join me Son."

He remembered the cruel hand of the King of the Wolves holding him up by one hand offering him the Chalice. The temptation was so powerful but Apollo's warm voice filling his mind snapped him out of it. The rest of it was blurry still but he remembered that he used one of the arrows that Artemis gave him and he fired it at Lycaon and hearing a great roar of pain.

Now a month later; the young demigod was in a hotel room with the Artemis' Chalice in his backpack. Elysium back as a leather wristband on his right wrist with the golden sun on it. His mind heavy with worry about how to get his way back to Camp Halfblood and return the Chalice without being killed by the Werewolves.

The news of Caden's attempt to kill Lycaon was still big in the news. He turned his head as the news reporter talked about it.

"It's been a month since the owner of the famous Arcadian Nights nightclub, Caylon Michaels, was attacked by one of the customers. The owner has described him as a young man with medium brown hair at average height. He was wearing a black jacket and his eyes green. Scotlandyard discovered his name. His name is Caden Danvers, Age 16. According to reports Danvers ran away from home from attacking his father and stole the money from him and his mother and was never seen. Police now..."

Caden had to turn off the tv growing mad. Now he was wanted by Lycaon and now the police. "Great just great my first quest and now i'm wanted by both sides. I have to get to Camp Halfblood fast."
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

Male Gemini Posts : 103
Drachmas : 12309

PostSubject: Re: The King of the Wolves   The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 am

Caden i don't see how the interaction with athena will work
Back to top Go down
CadenDanvers
Campers
CadenDanvers

PostSubject: Re: The King of the Wolves   The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:24 am

it can work with your character out in new york city)
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: The King of the Wolves   The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:10 am

well i don't see how it ould work with luke he is friends with the wolves his brother's. is at the wolf house
Back to top Go down
CadenDanvers
Campers
CadenDanvers

PostSubject: Re: The King of the Wolves   The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:22 pm

well Luke's brother can be after Caden)
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: The King of the Wolves   The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 pm

this is a questthey must be hearned
Back to top Go down
CadenDanvers
Campers
CadenDanvers

PostSubject: Re: The King of the Wolves   The King of the Wolves Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:41 pm

of course that's how quests works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of the Wolves   The King of the Wolves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King of the Wolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps-
Jump to: