Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hanging at the Stables.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12689

Hanging at the Stables. Empty
PostSubject: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Alice stood at the entrance of the stables. She stood by the doorway and peered inside. Her hand was pressed against the wood. The young seven year old peered into the stables, they were quite large and the floor was strewn with Hay. For a moment or two Alice was simply looking into the stable. She scratched the back of her head, kicking her sandals against the floor, deciding wether or not to enter the stables.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16308

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Looking forward to catch up with Lorraine, her Pegasus, she went to the stables with Alice, her seven-year-old half-sister. Alice seemed to be hesitating whether she should enter the stable. Amanda looked back and smiled, "First time being here?"
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm

"Yeah." Alice looked inside, peering through the door, she didn't seem to look at Amanda while she peered inside. "They look pretty...But I think they might wanna eat me...They look funny." Alice scratches the back of her head, taking a small step back from the door, a nervous smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:47 pm

"Come on and come in, Alice!" Amanda said to the nervous little girl. Amanda looked around the stable and finally find Lorraine, her Pegasus - not exactly hers since Pegasus can't be owned but she could get along with Lorraine like friends.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Alice blinked slightly, shuffling her feet for a moment, before watching Amanda enter the stables without her. "H...Hey wait up!" The young girl says, running and almost slipping on the hay, to catch up with Amanda, a nervous smile on her face. When she caught up with the older girl, she quickly took hold of her arm for comfort.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 pm

"Chillax, Alice,"Amanda held the scared girl in her arms,"It's not like they're gonna eat you!" She slowly approached the beautiful white pegasus at the corner. "Hi, Lorraine!" The Pegasus neighed back.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Alice blinked slightly, walking over to the pegasus with Amanda. She shuddered slightly. "Are you sure? they look pretty hungry." Alice scrathes the back of her head slightly, she keeps a tight grip on the older girls arm. Alice bit her bottom lip, kicking her foot against the floor a soft sigh escaping her lips as she looked over the winged horse before her.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 pm

The white pegasus jogged towards Amanda slowly and gently let Amanda petted her. She neighed - it's a laugh (somehow Amanda understood what Lorraine meant). Amanda looked at Alice and chuckled,"Alice, Lorraine said the other Pegasus are laughing at you!"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Alice's cheeks lit up a light pink colour and she suddenly let go of Amanda and dropped her arms. She folded her arms tightly and looked a mix of annoyed and embarassed. The seven year old shook her head slowly "Well you tell Lorraine that...No I'm not doing this...I'm not talking to a horse it's stupid!"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Lorraine gave a quick and loud neigh. Amanda peeked at Alice whose cheeks were red as the rising sun, and giggled,"Alice, I don't think if she wanted to talk to you." Amanda petted Lorraine again and turned to Alice,"Want to ride a Pegasus?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 pm

"Whatever." Alice mutters shaking her head slightly. She let a soft sigh escape her lips a small smile appeared upon her face. "I dunno...It looks pretty Dangerous and High...Are you sure it's safe Amanda?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 pm

"Of course it's safe!"Amanda continued as she fondled Lorraine,"It's just like horse-riding."Lorraine gave out another loud neigh. Amanda chuckled,"Just make sure that you won't piss them off."
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm

"You said a bad word!" Alice says, seemingly shocked, though she ends with a giggle. The young girl swallowed nervously as she looked at the Pegasus "Well ok...I guess that would be fine...Do I have to ride on my own?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Amanda couldn't help laughing. "Piss off is not exactly a bad word." Amanda looked at Lorraine and said,"I think you'll have to ride on your own. It's pretty simple actually, like horse-riding."Amanda eyed around."Just find a Pegasus that are willing to let you ride on it, and all you have to do is to follow the Pegasus. They'll lead you in the sky."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Amanda looked at Alice who still seemed to be very nervous and scared. "How about the one standing there?"Smiling, Amanda pointed at a Pegasus at the corner and suggested."It's alright, she won't bite. I'll get you onto her back."
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 am

Alice nodded slowly and scratched the back of her head ever so slightly. She shuffled her feet upon the ground nervously. she bit her bottom lip and blushed slightly. Her head bobbed up and down slowly "y..yeah that sounds good...T...Thank you for your help."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 pm

"Alright then, go and greet her - um..I think that she be a 'her',"Angela said as she petted Lorraine and led her out of the stable pleasantly."Maybe you can...um...say hi to her?"Angela tilted her head, trying to recall what happened when she first met Lorraine, but the problem is she didn't remember a single detail - it seemed to have happened many years ago,"Just introduce yourself and see if she - or he - greets back."
Back to top Go down
mikanimals
Cabin counselor
mikanimals

Female Leo Posts : 33
Drachmas : 12850

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:45 am

"Hey guys," I said to Amanda and the little girl with her. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 am

Amanda was leading Alice to the Pegasus at the corner just when someone came into the stables. Amanda looked back and saw a young brunette - it's Radiance. "Hi, Ray! This's Alice, my half-sister,"she addressed and looked at Alice, "Alice, meet Ray, she's from the Apollo's cabin."
"I'm showing young Alice how to ride a Pegasus. By the way, that's Lorraine."Amanda pointed at Lorraine, the white Pegasus, who gave out a short gentle neigh. Amanda smiled and invited, "You wanna join us?"
Back to top Go down
andres.saenzbrautigam
Cabin counselor
andres.saenzbrautigam

Male Pisces Posts : 34
Drachmas : 12777

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 pm

´´wow these pegasi are beautiful´´ i said not realizing that there was someone in here too, i turned around and saw them ´´hi, i´m sorry i thought i was alone, my name is Sarah´´ i said while pulling a strand of hair behind my ear
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Before Amanda got a reply from Ray, she saw another girl walking from the stables towards them. Wondering why they haven't noticed her till now, she shrugged a little bit, and introduced,"Hi, Sarah! And well, I'm Amanda from Aphrodite Cabin, and this is my half-sister, Alice. And this is Apollo's daughter, Ray."
Back to top Go down
mikanimals
Cabin counselor
mikanimals

Female Leo Posts : 33
Drachmas : 12850

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:55 pm

"Sure," I told them. "I'll get Aurora." Whistling, I called over my Pegasus Aurora, who came trotting out from behind a pile of hay.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:51 pm

"Aurora?"Amanda was puzzled for a second and realized that Aurora was a Pegasus when she saw a Pegasus trotting out. Lorraine gave out a short neigh when she saw Aurora coming out - which Amanda had no idea whether it's a friendly one or not.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

"Hi." Alice says poking her head out from behind Amanda to look at the new girl. She scratched the back of her head slightly, the young seven year old kicked her foot against the floor. She nibbled upon her bottom lip and shook her head slightly. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Feeling a little bit awkward as it seemed that no one had any idea of what to say, Amanda gestured and suggested,"Let's go for a ride!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Stables.   Hanging at the Stables. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the Stables.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next