Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Terra Morgan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

Female Cancer Posts : 28
Drachmas : 12742

Profile of Terra Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Name:Terra Morgan
Nickname:Trivia
Date of Birth:11/7/1998
Horoscope:Cancer
Place of birth:Lower Hutt (Wellington, New Zealand)
Place living:Camp Jupiter

Physical appearance

(I will hopefully be able to upload one of my sketches for her)

Height:5 foot 4
Weight:Somewhere around 60kg (She always eats if there is food)
Eye color:Her eye colour changes a little depending on her mood but they are normally light brown.
Hair color and style:Her hair is cut short and is darkest brown or lightest black.Her hair is curly but the combs it into a emo style going to the left.
Clothing style:She likes to have basic fashon.A black T shirt or hoodie,whenever she doesn't have her Camp Jupiter shirt on.She wears black jeans or track pants and black skate shoes.She normally wears a black hat aswell.
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any):She has a small scar on her right temple and left hand.
Physical Description:She is very fit and strong for a girl of her age.She isn't too thin nor fat, and she has pretty big muscles for a girl.
Others(if any):She arrived at the age of 12

Personality and characteristics:

Personality:She is very quiet like most Pluto kids,unless you annoy her.She is also short tempered so if you piss her off,you'd better be ready for a fight.She is serious all the time and has a sarcastic sence if humour.However, if you are close to her she can be very loyal and helpfull.She doesn't express her feeling infront of people though,even her best friends.So if you ever think she is heartless,she isn't,you just don't see her emotions.
Special habits:She moves her hands and taps things alot.Likes to try and make random beats.
Strengths and talents:She is very skilled at hiding her emotions.When it comes to making plans she is very usefull,and also intelligent.And even though its not very dark of her, she also plays guitar and raps in a band with underworld spirits.
Weaknesses:Trying to express her emotions and making friends.
Fears:What people would think of her if she showed what she is really like.
Hobbies:Playing guitar and rapping in her underworld band,drawing,being alone.
Favorite food:She eats a hell of alot of food,but her favourite would probably be mince with mashed potatoes,vegetables,gravy and a drink of water.
Least favorite food:She eats so much food she likes there is no way she could say her least.
Favorite time of the day:Either sunrise,sunset or night time.
Favorite place at camp:Anywhere where there is some peace and quiet.
Favorite activity at camp:Things that are physical but are NOT noisy,or involve eating Very Happy
Least favorite activity at camp:Things that are too loud.
Others(if any):

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parent:She doesn't know who her parent is.
God parent:Pluto
Stepparent:She doesn't have one
Siblings:Other Pluto kids.
Best friend:She has enough trouble just trying to make friends,a best friend is out of the question.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:She can bearly make friends, chances are she will not be in a relationship for a while now.
Enemy:So far,none.But kids of Pluto hold bad grudges so I would suggest not to get on her nerves.
Others(if any):

Battle

Powers:She doesn't really have any powers, other than summoning her band, about 3 times a week.
Weapons:
Fatal flaw:She holds grudges very easily and when she does, it is rare if she would let them go without atleast taking care of knocking them out.(This could be anyone who does something as simple as joking an insult.She never lets them go untill it has been delt with,and grudges tend to come before duty)
Strengths:Looking calm while panicking,weapon handling (Particuarly swords)
Weaknesses:She has alot of trouble trying to talk situations through,and alot of the time she goes to hard out in battles,which doesn't always leave great results.She also has trouble co operating with some people who always talk in complicated ways.

Biography
Terra Morgan was born an orphan in a small city in New Zealand.She lived unknown on the streets for most of her life.When she was a baby,some of the other homeless people gave her scaps they could spare.They would put her in shelter when raining,or when cold have a fire going near her.She lived like this untill she was 5,in which then she was old enough to learn to live without the help of others.At first she had a very hard time,and leart alot of things the hard way,but eventually she managed to get it together.She never lived in an orphanage,because they never found her.She always knew who to avoid because she knew if she ever went to one,her freedom would be over.One night when things were going terribly wrong for her,she had a nightmare.At that point in time she was 9 and she genrually didn't fear anything.The following morning she saw a wolve following her.The wolve was leading her away somewhere, but at that point in time she thought she was finally going crazy.The next few years flashed by, as Lupa trained her and gave her a home.The training was hard and pushed her much further than when she had lived alone on the streets.Eventually,when she was 12,Lupa sent her to Camp Jupiter,where she would train further and push herself to her limit.It also provided a home for her.She is in the (augurs will decide) cohort.She still lives there now,but the training hasn't got any easier,and things still havent changed all that much.

Last edited by shayana.tanirau on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16272

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 pm

As much as I'd like to approve it, but you can't create a Roman OC since your OC before are Greeks
So, you may have to change that...
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13819

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:42 pm

A quick question Kately, it is possible that a greek changing to a roman???
I had that question for a long time. For example;
I want to be greek now, so I give up my roman characters and create a new one(greek). ... like a start over?
NOT THAT I WANT TO :DDD
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:11 pm

um...Anna and I haven't thought about that when we created the rules...

But there's a reason for doing this since we wanted to separated the greeks and romans like the books did and have all kinds of contests, activities and stuffs...

I guess Anna and I will discuss this soon and give you guys a reply within a week Smile
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Ok thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 am

Ok, sweet.Had thoughts about changing to roman at times...
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 am

Great Very Happy Katelyn and Arianna will discuss it... I'll be great to have you as a roman Smile
Back to top Go down
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Well, in the meantime should I delete this and put it in the CHB one?
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 pm

you can just leave it here first:D
Anna and I are still working on it!
Sorry for the inconvenience caused Sad
But we'll give you a reply as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:50 pm

We've finally made a decision and answer is - yes, you can create a Roman character.
Read the post posted on Camp Notice for further details Very Happy

Back to this profile,
there're something that you have to add back or make changes in(next time, better refer to the guidelines posted before making the profile)

1. Add 'Age when arriving at the Camp' at the 'General' part

2. For the mortal parent part, you should type something like "Unknown" instead of "She doesn't have one" since every demigod has a mortal parent.

3. Does she hold grudges against her friends or people on her side? Also, to what extent? If no, how 'holding grudges' become a fatal flaw of her?

4. For the weapons part, due to the rules of the site, you have to visit the armory first before having any weapons. So, this one should be blank for now.

5. For the strength part, which weapon is she good at the most? Saying that she's ''very skilled at using all weapons'', how skillful she is? Could you elaborate more?

6. For the weakness part, what's she weak at in battles? Better provide at least two more, like unarmed melee, clumsy, cooperating with others, etc.

7. Better provide a more detailed biography.
" in a small country in New Zealand" - do you mean 'small town in ...'?
Why she's not living in an orphanage?
How old was she when she first met Lupa?
Also, how old was she when she arrived at CJ?
Back to top Go down
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Okay,how is this?.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Everything's fine except one thing:

How can her live on her own alone when she was like just one to three years old?
I mean she's just a baby...

Also, which cohort would Terra like to be in? Praetors and the augurs will take your preferences into consideration when assigning Terra a cohort Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Okay,I edited it.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:12 pm

k, approved Smile

i supposed you're fine with any cohorts, right?

augurs: Lee and Anna, it's time to work now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13243

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Cohort 3, maybe?

Lee, what do you think in this?
(1 or 3?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Terra Morgan   Profile of Terra Morgan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile of Terra Morgan
Page 1 of 1