Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16125

Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite   Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:31 pm

General

Name:
Amanda Silver
Nickname: Mandy
Date of Birth: 1st May, 1997
Horoscope: Taurus
Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York
Place living: Manhattan, New York
Age when arriving at the Camp: 12

Physical Appearance
Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Tvdcartoons46

Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 90 lb
Eye Color: Aqua blue
Hair color and style: Staight long blonde hair, but she likes doing her hair - trying out something new.
Clothing style: Always stylish and trendy. Look good in both light and dark colors, but purple is her favourite. Love to wear boots.
Birthmark/Scars/Tattoos: None
Physical Description: Slim and tall. Looks gorgious even without make-up - when she have make-up, well... you can imagine.

Personality and Characteristics

Personality: Cool-looking but passionate if you know her well. Friendly, sociable and caring. Her friends and families are always put at the first place. Can be dramatic sometimes, but she couldn't help it. Care about her appearance A LOT. Loves to help the others with makeover, and pairing people up(sometimes, people find it annoying). Doesn't fit into the "dumb blonde" description since she is indeed smart. Excellent in academics and decent in sports.
Special Habits: Plays with pendant when nervous.
Strengths and Talents: Charming and attractive(if this is counted as a talent). Excels in academics and fair in sports. Caring, confident and sociable.
Weaknesses: Appear to be dramatic sometimes and often overreact over things, but she couldn't help it. Too talkative sometimes. Care about her appearance - she knows she spends too much time on clothes and makeup which's not good, but, again, she couldn't help it. Jealouy and compassion are her fatal flaws.
Fears: Insects, being abandoned and betrayed. Losing her friends and families or anyone she cares about.
Hobbies: Doing makeovers herself and for her friends. Pairing the others up(she finds it interesting but it doesn't work for herself). Listening to music. Reading(yes, as a daughter of Aphrodite girl, I do read). Archery.
Favorite food: Almost all desert(at least when she forgets that deserts make her fat).
Least Favorite Food: Anything oily and fat.
Favorite Time of the Day: When the sun sets - it's romantic!
Favorite Place at Camp: Fireworks beach - it's beautiful.
Favorite Activity at Camp: Chriot-racing.
Least Favorite Activity at Camp: Chores(it's boring and it makes my clothes dirty).

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parent: Daniel Silver
Godly Parent: Aphrodite!
Stepparent: None.
Siblings: None.
Best Friends: Alice Van Curen, daughter of Hecate; Angela Skye, daughter of Zeus; Aiden Lawson, son of Apollo; and Victor Clarke, son of Nike.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None, (YET - Amanda asked me to add this). Amanda can't figure why those she don't love fall for her, but those she loves don't feel the same.
Enemies: None, yet...

Battle

Powers: Charmspeak(see, I've got more than just beauty) - however, since she's new to this, it often doesn't work(Well, you can't expect me to charmspeak the others to kill themselves). Work best on boys especially those who fall for her. The effects last for at most a day. However, she doesn't use this power much since it feels like manipulating the others and she hates it.
Weapon: A necklace (Thanks, mum) which will make her invisible when she press the heart pendant of it. A bow and arrows which will never be used up.
Fatal Flaw: Jealousy, too emotional and compassionate - Don't know which comes first.
Strengths: She's agile and good at archery. She's also good at planning(I do think, alright?).
Weaknesses: Melee. Sword fighting. Too emotional. Jealousy may ruin her(That's what my mum said, but I don't think so). Cares too much about her appearances.

Biography

Amanda Silver was born in Manhattan in 1997. Her dad, Daniel Silver owns a computer programming company passed down from his parents(I think mum loves her probably because he's handsome, wealthy and powerful). Although her dad do care about her, he was always busy that made Amanda felt abandoned. She's jealous of the kids who have a mum. This made her relationship with her dad worsened, before she realized her dad didn't actually know much about her mum except that she's beautiful and they've lived together for a while before Aphrodite left him with a baby. By the age of 12, she started attracting monsters and her best friend, Samatha, turned out to be an empoursai who tried to kill her. Angela and a satyr named Toby came just in time to save her and brought her to the Camp after noticing her dad. Amanda got claimed the night she arrived when they were having dinner. Amanda's now a year rounder of the Camp and she has made a lot of friends there.

Last edited by Katelyn on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13672

Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite   Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:36 pm

I think its very good...approve Smile
Back to top Go down

Profile of Amanda Silver, daughter of Aphrodite
Page 1 of 1