Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Natalie, child of Discordia.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13786

Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Empty
PostSubject: Natalie, child of Discordia.   Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:54 am

Name: Natalie Hudson

Nickname:  Natie

Date of Birth:  June 6, 1997

Horoscope:  Pisces

Place of Birth: Born on a cruise in the Caribbean Sea.

Place living: New York, Brooklyn.

Physical Appearance: Red natural hair and a fit body.

Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Tek509fb326164bf6368230

Height: 5'5

Weight: 103 

Eye color:  Red

Hair color and style:  Red hair with curls.

Birthmark/Scar/Tattoo:  Miniature apple as a birthmark.

Personality and Characteristics

Personality:  She is very nice... But when mad... I dont even want to think what she can do!

Special habits: playing and causing discord when mad.

Strengths and Talents:  Natalie is very intelligent and has a high IQ... 

Weaknesses: Too much calmness.

Fears:  To not do a prank in days and to be rejected.

Hobbies: Causing discord and doin pranks. Obviusly not really bad pranks that can hurt or even kill people... But she can. And having fun and goin to parties with her best friend, Alexandra, legacy of Venus.

Favorite Food: Pizza with pepper.

Least Favorite Food: marshmellows... They are too soft...

Favorite Time of the Day: Night, when she can do the coolest pranks with the children of Mecury.

Favorite Place at Camp:  Second cohort's barrack.... Their she can do pranks with the children of Mercury and Alexandra.

Least Favorite Activity at Camp: Singing in the campfire.

Humor: "Heeyyyy girl!!"

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parents: Kevin Hudson

Godly Parent: Discordia, goddess of Strief and discord.

Stepparent: none. He still see my mom.

Siblings:  none.

Best Friends: Alexandra, Legacy of Venus, Lee Underwood, child of Trivia and Josh, child of Mercury.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None. But she thinks a child of Apollo is hot. But his too nice.

Enemy: Almost all the children of Minerva... they are too wise(Almost!!!) or the children of Ceres, because they are always talking about plants. One time, Natalie entered the the Third cohort's barrack garden and poisoned the plants they hardworking grew for months. It caused a mini war between the second cohort and the Third cohort.

Battle

Powers: to cause extrimly huge discord at will, telepathic manipulation( people start hearing voices to do things in their heads, Natalie use this ability when causing discord and strife), when using this ability to many times it give her head aches. When she is mad, her birthmark gives her the streghts to cause discord. Her mother put her that curse... But Natalie dont see like that. When really really mad, she cause such a huge discord that she faints.

Weapon: A spear of Inperial Gold.... when it hits something it gets on fire. But she can fight without weapons or almost every weapon, her mother is a war goddess too.

Fatal Flaw: When mad, cause a chaos.

Strengths: Discord. Somehow, discord give her streghts.

Weknesses: Too much calmness and wisdom. 

Biography: Natalie knew her mother was a roman goddess and that roman gods exist. She was sent to Camp Jupiter at age 10, before being approve in the wolf house... Since then, she is the only one, whom mother is Discordia. 

Natalie was sent to ten different school, because of her attitude. Natalie have hold a grudge of being rejected since kindergarten. Those grudges have increase and made her more powerful. Not like people, who hold grugdes for a long, long, time. She findes a way to manipulate grudges...by increasing her powers.

Last edited by childOfTrivia1207 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16239

PostSubject: Re: Natalie, child of Discordia.   Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 pm

"Katerina: how come wisdom can be a weakness?!"

Well, I think this is indeed a good and well-filled form!

I think Natalie is a well-created character Very Happy

About the weakness part... don't mind Katerina, she's just hate when someone saying something bad about wisdom, her mon, and so on... It's fine for me anyway Smile

I just have 4 questions about her power:
What are the limits of her power?
For the telepathic manipulation, does it always work?
How long does the effects last?
How does her power come from her birthmark?

Fill this in and I'll approve it!

~Tyler Skye
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Natalie, child of Discordia.   Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Ok, i'll edit it know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16239

PostSubject: Re: Natalie, child of Discordia.   Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 pm

approved Smile

~Tyler Skye, son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Natalie, child of Discordia.   Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:14 am

"Thanks, I will not cause so much discord...... i think."
-Natalia, child of Discordia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalie, child of Discordia.   Natalie - Natalie, child of Discordia. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natalie, child of Discordia.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: General :: Characters Creating :: Approved Characters :: Camp Jupiter-
Jump to: