Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

Female Aquarius Posts : 59
Drachmas : 13974

Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Um, hi! You've gone to a good start, but you should go look at the profile of the characters.

It's not enough information, Roman brother dear.

Hey! It's not fair! You have more powers than I do! No

Control over the Mist?!

Oh, and what do you mean by Flaws: Bugs.? I'm confused. confused

~Christina Hughes, daughter of Hecate
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13699

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Ok, thank you! ! ! I'll edit it right now...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16152

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Child of Trivia (how should I call you actually?)
What Christina said is exactly what I mean Very Happy
Just to make sure that you know how to create a character a character properly, you should have a look of the guidelines and other posts here: https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/f28-things-you-need-to-know
In fact, you can follow the format here : https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/t4-profile-of-your-character
Also you can take reference from the characters approved here: https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/f11-approved-characters

Feel free to ask me if need help Very Happy

~Katerina, daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:02 am

This is much better Very Happy
But before approving it, I hope that you could make some changes so that Lee will become a more developed character Very Happy Very Happy

Firstly, about the physical description, simply by writing "handsome" is not enough for describing Lee. You could choose to include a picture of him or make the description more detailed Smile

Secondly, it would be better if you add more bad points (about 3 more) and good points (1-2) to its personality part, as Lee sounds a bit like a Gary-sue. Also, about the "Favorite place at camp" part, I'm sorry to tell you that it can't be "Trivia's cabin", because there aren't any cabin for a particular god/goddess' children in Camp Jupiter, but cohorts instead. So, you may have to change that...

Thirdly, in the relationship part, you've written that Alexandra who's not a demigod is Lee's girlfriend. So how does he keep contact with her when he's in Camp Jupiter? Are they still close?

About the "power" part in "Battle", I think it would be better if you add limits to Lee's powers. Otherwise, this will be like god-playing which's not allowed here. Also, most campers here are allowed to have at most 3 powers, so you may need to edit that part...(by the way, what's "necromacy"? I've never heard of this before confused Also, what kinds of incarnations can Lee do?)
Moreover, where's the "strengths" and "weaknesses" parts? You as well have to fill those parts in. Um...I don't think "Bugs" can be a fatal flaw... Flaw flaw should be something like having low self-esteem, being stupid, pride, etc.

Lastly, about the biography part, um...it's a good try, but there're still some problems that need to be solved. Generally, mortals won't be granted any powers like magic. So, you should make some changes on that Smile Also, most campers in Camp Jupiter have to survived from the training of Lupa before entering the camp. Lee couldn't just appear in the camp from nowhere...

I think this profile, considering it's your first, it's already quite good. Once you've corrected it, we'll approve it Very Happy
If you don't know how to do, you can take references from other APPROVED characters.
You can also ask me if you need any help Very Happy
Looking forward to approve yours!!!
By the way, next time when you want to edit your post, just click the black button "Edit" on the top instead of posting a new one Very Happy

~Katerina, daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 am

Ok, i'll edit it know, I will edit the second character trivia I putted
... By the way, necromancy is the mental or physical ability to control the bodies and spirits of the dead... Smile

Last edited by childOfTrivia1207 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Can I put that Alexandra is a legacy of Venus?? And i'll put it in my character sheet...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:09 pm

You mean like a daughter of Venus?
Yes, for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Not actually like a child of Venus, fir example, Octavian and Frank. Octavian, legacy of Apollo and Frank Legacy of Poseidon....

Alexandra's mither was a daughter of Venus. So Alexandra is a legacy of Venus...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:05 am

it's also ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 am

Actually, in the "Personality and characteristics" part is refering to the good(e.g.nice to the others) and bad points(e.g.superficial) of Lee's personality, instead of what he's good/weak at battles.

Also, what kinds of incarnations do Lee do? Does he always suceed? What's his strength in battles?

Add these and I'll approve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 am

Done, I think I took some action out of the personality and charasteristic:DDD
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 am

Alright, approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Thanks you so much!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia   Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile of Lee Underwood, son of Trivia
Page 1 of 1