Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

Male Virgo Posts : 14
Drachmas : 12682

Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon   Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 am

General

Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Tumblrlj3m2jaxxb1qgzmq5

Name: Kartik (R stands for "Rhea" since that stands for his mothers name but I'm fine with going by just "Kartik")
Nickname: Kartik
Date of Birth: 23 August, 1996
Horoscope: Virgo
Place of birth: New Delhi, India
Place living before going to the camp: New Delhi, India
Age when arriving the camp: 16

Physical appearance

Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 143 pounds
Eye color: Black (But in Sunlight becomes a bit Grayish)
Hair color and style: Black hair (a little bit Curly)
Clothing style: Anything that is casual and comfortable
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any): Tattoo – Never Say Die (Left Forearm – Inside)
Other Description: Kartik is just one of your usual Boy next door type guy who can make you feel comfortable even when you are feeling the most vulnerable.

Personality and characteristics
Personality and characteristics: If there is one thing that defines Kartik, then that’s his optimism towards life. He prefers seeing the glass as always half full, no matter how dire the circumstances are. He has a very limited group of individuals whom he calls friends like Sreedhar and his Girlfriend Sindhu, but yet he can walk into a room full of anonymous individuals and still feel as comfortable as he can get without being the odd one out.
Special habits: Loves reading, watching movies, listening to music and travelling. His favorite artists are Kartik, Shankar Mahadevan and Shafaqat Amanat Ali and he absolutely loves Classical Fusion and Indie Rock.
Strengths and talents: A creative free spirit, anything that has any relation with respect to Performing or Writing Arts, Kartik is your go to guy. A half blood without any issue of dyslexia and average academic skills, his biggest strength is his ability as a sword-fighter.
Weaknesses: Way too optimistic and backs himself to the hilt and also doesn't give up on his friends no matter how bad or low they go.
Fears: Loneliness/ Being Abandoned
Hobbies: Reading (There is literally no rule why a non dyslexic demigod should only be a son the Athena. The concept is that a demigod's brain is hardwired to read only Greek or Latin but then there might someone here or there who can read and write normally. But apart from this i have another reason as to why I kept him non dyslexic, which you shall find out at the end of my biography.), Music, Movies, Travelling and Cricket.
Favorite food: Anything as long as it’s Indian and Vegetarian
Least favorite food: Brinjal
Favorite time of the day: Late into the night (He likes the calmness that surrounds that particular time period, allowing him to think freely)
Favorite place at camp: Poseidon’s Cabin
Favorite activity at camp: Sword Fighting
Least favorite activity at camp: Chariot racing (way too much hype and totally not worth it)

Family and Relationships
Mortal Parent: Rhea Krishnamoorthy
God parent: Poseidon
Stepparent: None
Siblings: None
Best friend (mortal/at camp): Martin (At Camp - Satyr and Protector) & Sreedhar (Mortal) ()
Girlfriend: Sindhu (Mortal)

Note: After reaching camp safely, Kartik had asked Martin about contacting his girlfriend and best friend, for which Martin had promised him that he would soon do some “little arrangement” on that front and had walked away chuckling.

Enemy: I would rather say none. But with my luck there’ll be someone soon.
Others (if any): Before any of this started, he was a normal youngster who wanted to make it big in life in a glamorous way. But when all of this started, he started feeling that maybe the gods above took it too literally when he was wishing for his life to be action packed. The result being, he became the new poster boy for freak-dom and nobody believed him except his mum. Let’s see how it goes at the camp.

Battle
Powers: Ability to control water
Weapons: He has a Silver Chain and bracelet which turn into celestial bronze sword and shield when Kartik just pulls it off, in need of crisis. Once he is through, all he has to do is blow the dust off and it turns back into his good old chain and bracelet. Another advantage is that he can never lose either of them, because they are charmed to return to him whenever he loses it.
Fatal flaw: Unswerving loyalty to friends.
Strengths: Sword fighting and Composure mixed with optimism; the downside being more often that not by the time his power kick in, he is already in a life and death scenario. (Much like a Sea that is both volatile and calm all at the same time)
Weaknesses: Take away Kartik's Sword and Shield and you pretty much have him cornered out (unless you are idiotic enough to do this where you have substantial water source nearby) He is too over optimistic about himself which often lands him in trouble and to add insult to his injury, his luck is hardwired in such a way that if there's trouble with a 10 mile radius of him, it will find him.

Biography

Kartik was born and brought up in New Delhi, India, which is sort of a weird thing to start with since apparently his God Parent is Poseidon and there are no rivers or seas in New Delhi. Well that tells you his story. Strange is the word, since right from childhood his mom gave him all the freedom to do what he wanted. His Schooling, college and even his career was the way he wanted it. But the hard end of the bargain being, he was never allowed to talk about his father. That was his mom’s deal. That he shouldn't ask questions about his father and she would let him do what he wanted. And honestly, Kartik didn't seem to think it was a problem since he never actually knew his dad.

But everything changed the summer when he moved to the new city of Chennai and it that where everything started to go wrong for Kartik or so he thought before the whole thought dawned on him. It started on a regular Friday when Kartik was starting back to his apartment late in the night via the city electric train service after a long and arduous day of shooting (Kartik is student at one of India’s leading Film and Television Academy in Chennai) and he was stepping into the train at the Beach station, he realized immediately that something was wrong. The entire train was empty and had an evil look to it, which sort of seemed weird to kartik but he nevertheless got in and took a seat and in no time he was he was fast asleep.

And for the first time in his life, he had a dream in which he had no absolute control. He saw many horrifying shapes and sizes which made no sense to him and apparently a Man about six feet tall with a scrubby beard had asked him to talk to his mother saying that it was time he got to know the truth. And as soon the Man was gone Kartik woke up as if he had been slapped hard and sooner than he realized, his station had come. By the time he reached his apartment, something told Kartik that the man he saw in his dream was important to him somehow and that he should listen to what that man said.

Anyway as usual out of sheer habit Kartik had called his mother and told her everything that happened on the train and the only thing that she had told was “get back home on the first train”, which sort of made Kartik think a bit but then he anyway agreed to do it.
That is when everything changed. He took a flight to New Delhi from Chennai early next morning instead of a train and even landed safely. Soon he reached home to his mom (he apparently hadn’t told her that he was coming by a flight) and she completely freaked out and nearly chewed him off for taking a flight home. And only when out of anger he shouted back at her she told him the biggest and the bitterest truth of his life. The truth about his dad – Poseidon and as his mom finished telling him everything, Kartik felt the ground beneath him melting and he wanted to ask her a million questions, but all she told him was that he needed to sleep and that he would be leaving for New York that very night and that his mother will herself take him to where she swore she’ll never send Kartik.

Then began the most treacherous forty eight hours of his life; right from the flight from New Delhi, Kartik felt as if he was in the middle of this ugly spotlight and once or twice he was sure he saw a couple of Air Hostess baring their teeth at him and then the cab drive from JFK Airport to Long Island was nothing short of a fantasy adventure and it is in the middle of somewhere in this journey that he found Martin the satyr, his friend and protector. To summarize the whole trip, it went something like this, his cab driver turned out to be a dude with furry legs and hooves instead of normal human legs (politically correct term - Satyr) and then they got chased by two beautiful Air Hostesses only who weren’t really beautiful anymore but just creepy looking devils with wings and a dude who was around fifteen foot tall wearing cowboy jeans, boots and a vest who turned out to be a Minotaur (or that’s what Martin called him) and then also a twenty five foot guy with a disproportionate body and “one” eye, all of which they managed to avoid and escape due to the fact that Martin knew how to tackle them and apparently knew Kartik and his powers way better than Kartik himself did, like the fact that his silver chain and bracelet were actually a celestial bronze sword and shield and are deadly to monsters and also the fact that his mom couldn’t come inside the camp since she was a normal mortal so they sent her back with the cab.

Even after safely reaching the camp, merely thinking about that journey gives Kartik the creeps and makes him wonder what would have happened if Martin hadn’t been there.

Alas now that he is made the camp and the fact that he knows his father is Poseidon, Kartik is but waiting for him to claim him, which he hopes would be today because something told him that his dad wouldn't leave him unclaimed for long.

With respect to Kartik not coming to Camp Half Blood at the age of 16, I based the whole character on the concept that Kartik never knew anything about Father or ever was curious on that front (another reason for making him non dyslexic, since most regular dyslexia affected teenagers can come around it using therapy sessions, but a demigod cannot) and another major factor that kept him safe was the fact that he had lived in Delhi, where there weren’t any major water bodies adding into his scent of being a Poseidon’s son. But to top it all the reason he never got noticed was because he was way too happy with his life. It was the way he always wanted it to be. Never once did he feel out of place which more often than not trigger you emotions of what if this was all a joke and I was not supposed to be like or meant for something else. I hope I cleared all your doubts.

And I’m really sorry for having been off the grid all this while. I was busy shooting a few commercials and a few other promotional films. Well there you go… That’s me.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16218

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon   Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:24 pm

What a nice, detailed profile Smile
But I've got a few concerns about some parts of your character, and I hope that you could clarify or amend them before I approve it Very Happy (Once again, I hope that you won't mind if I'm being too judgy - that's what I heard from Anna - I don't mean it! Wink )

Firstly, concerning the General part, what's the 'R' in Kartik R. stands for?
Kartik seems to be a way too "old" when he arrived at Camp Half Blood. All half-bloods should have arrived the camps by age 13, no matter he or she is claimed or not. So, you'd have to make some changes on that.

About the Personality part, it seems that Kartik is a bit to perfect. Since we don't allow Gary-sues, which are overly-perfect characters, it would be great if you add some bad points about Kartik. Being a son of Poseidon, Kartik is not only smart and good in academics like children of Athena, but he also performs incredibly well in terms of physical strength like children of Ares as well as in arts like children of Apollo - this sounds much like a Gary-sue. So, I hope that you could change that as a character with too much talents and good characters is a bit unrealistic. (by the way, it would be great if you show some tracks that Kartik is a son of Poseidon in this part)

About the Relationships part, I think it is good enough! Smile
" I would rather say none. But with my luck there’ll be someone soon."? It's so funny!
lol!

Concerning to the Battle part, actually, I don't really get what you mean "One talk with an enemy / opponent and kartik will break up the way that particular enemy thinks. Downside to which is the fact that he willingly plays into the hands of his opponents". Do you mean that Kartik can control what others' minds? How does it relate to Poseidon? Also, what are the limits of his power? From what I see for now, it sounds a bit like god-modding. So, it would be great if you make changes on this. Also, as I've mentioned before, Kartik has too many strengths but too few weaknesses. You can't be thinking and planning while excelling at all kinds of camp activities or physical battle skills like sword-fighting and archery at the same time. You've to give him something that he's weak at, and too optimistic can't be the only one.

The Biography of Kartik is concise and interesting! I indeed enjoy reading it!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
(But as I've mentioned at the beginning, all half bloods should have made to the camps by 13 or so, and 24 is really a way too old for a new camper in Camp Half Blood)

Once you've done editing with all the requirements fitted in, we'll approve it Very Happy
Feel free to ask me if there's any problem! Very Happy
Good luck on your writing Cool
Looking forward to having a son of Poseidon in camp! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon   Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:15 pm

General

Name: Kartik (R stands for "Rhea" since that stands for his mothers name but I'm fine with going by just "Kartik")

Physical appearance

Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any): Tattoo – Never Say Die (Left Forearm – Inside)
Other Description: Kartik is just one of your usual Boy next door type guy who can make you feel comfortable even when you are feeling the most vulnerable.

Personality and characteristics: If there is one thing that defines Kartik, then that’s his optimism towards life. He prefers seeing the glass as always half full, no matter how dire the circumstances are. He has a very limited group of individuals whom he calls friends like Sreedhar and his Girlfriend Sindhu, but yet he can walk into a room full of anonymous individuals and still feel as comfortable as he can get without being the odd one out.
Special habits: Loves reading, watching movies, listening to music and travelling. His favorite artists are Kartik, Shankar Mahadevan and Shafaqat Amanat Ali and he absolutely loves Classical Fusion and Indie Rock.
Strengths and talents: A creative free spirit, anything that has any relation with respect to Performing or Writing Arts, Kartik is your go to guy. A half blood without any issue of dyslexia and average academic skills, his biggest strength is his ability as a sword-fighter.
Weaknesses: Way too optimistic and backs himself to the hilt and also doesn't give up on his friends no matter how bad or low they go.
Hobbies: Reading (there is literally no rule why a non dyslexic demigod should only be a son the Athena. The concept is that a demigod's brain is hardwired to read only Greek or Latin but then there might someone here or there who can read and write normally), Music, Movies, Travelling and Cricket.
Favorite time of the day: Late into the night (He likes the calmness that surrounds that particular time period, allowing him to think freely)
Least favorite activity at camp: Chariot racing (way too much hype and totally not worth it)

Family and Relationships
Best friend (mortal/at camp): Martin (At Camp - Satyr and Protector) & Sreedhar (Mortal) ()

[Note: After reaching camp safely, Kartik had asked Martin about contacting his girlfriend and best friend, for which Martin had promised him that he would soon do some “little arrangement” on that front and had walked away chuckling]

Others (if any): Before any of this started, he was a normal youngster who wanted to make it big in life in a glamorous way. But when all of this started, he started feeling that maybe the gods above took it too literally when he was wishing for his life to be action packed. The result being, he became the new poster boy for freak-dom and nobody believed him except his mum. Let’s see how it goes at the camp.

Battle
Weapons: He has a Silver Chain and bracelet which turn into celestial bronze sword and shield when Kartik just pulls it off, in need of crisis. Once he is through, all he has to do is blow the dust off and it turns back into his good old chain and bracelet. Another advantage is that he can never lose either of them, because they are charmed to return to him whenever he loses it.
Strengths: Sword fighting and Composure mixed with optimism; the downside being more often that not by the time his power kick in, he is already in a life and death scenario. (Much like a Sea that is both volatile and calm all at the same time)
Weaknesses: Take away Kartik's Sword and Shield and you pretty much have him cornered out (unless you are idiotic enough to do this where you have substantial water source nearby) He is too over optimistic about himself which often lands him in trouble and to add insult to his injury, his luck is hardwired in such a way that if there's trouble with a 10 mile radius of him, it will find him.

Biography

Kartik was born and brought up in New Delhi, India, which is sort of a weird thing to start with since apparently his God Parent is Poseidon and there are no rivers or seas in New Delhi. Well that tells you his story. Strange is the word, since right from childhood his mom gave him all the freedom to do what he wanted. His Schooling, college and even his career was the way he wanted it. But the hard end of the bargain being, he was never allowed to talk about his father. That was his mom’s deal. That he shouldn't ask questions about his father and she would let him do what he wanted. And honestly, Kartik didn't seem to think it was a problem since he never actually knew his dad.

But everything changed the summer when he moved to the new city of Chennai and it that where everything started to go wrong for Kartik or so he thought before the whole thought dawned on him. It started on a regular Friday when Kartik was starting back to his apartment late in the night via the city electric train service after a long and arduous day of shooting (Kartik is student at one of India’s leading Film and Television Academy in Chennai) and he was stepping into the train at the Beach station, he realized immediately that something was wrong. The entire train was empty and had an evil look to it, which sort of seemed weird to kartik but he nevertheless got in and took a seat and in no time he was he was fast asleep.

And for the first time in his life, he had a dream in which he had no absolute control. He saw many horrifying shapes and sizes which made no sense to him and apparently a Man about six feet tall with a scrubby beard had asked him to talk to his mother saying that it was time he got to know the truth. And as soon the Man was gone Kartik woke up as if he had been slapped hard and sooner than he realized, his station had come. By the time he reached his apartment, something told Kartik that the man he saw in his dream was important to him somehow and that he should listen to what that man said.

Anyway as usual out of sheer habit Kartik had called his mother and told her everything that happened on the train and the only thing that she had told was “get back home on the first train”, which sort of made Kartik think a bit but then he anyway agreed to do it.
That is when everything changed. He took a flight to New Delhi from Chennai early next morning instead of a train and even landed safely. Soon he reached home to his mom (he apparently hadn’t told her that he was coming by a flight) and she completely freaked out and nearly chewed him off for taking a flight home. And only when out of anger he shouted back at her she told him the biggest and the bitterest truth of his life. The truth about his dad – Poseidon and as his mom finished telling him everything, Kartik felt the ground beneath him melting and he wanted to ask her a million questions, but all she told him was that he needed to sleep and that he would be leaving for New York that very night and that his mother will herself take him to where she swore she’ll never send Kartik.

Then began the most treacherous forty eight hours of his life; right from the flight from New Delhi, Kartik felt as if he was in the middle of this ugly spotlight and once or twice he was sure he saw a couple of Air Hostess baring their teeth at him and then the cab drive from JFK Airport to Long Island was nothing short of a fantasy adventure and it is in the middle of somewhere in this journey that he found Martin the satyr, his friend and protector. To summarize the whole trip, it went something like this, his cab driver turned out to be a dude with furry legs and hooves instead of normal human legs (politically correct term - Satyr) and then they got chased by two beautiful Air Hostesses only who weren’t really beautiful anymore but just creepy looking devils with wings and a dude who was around fifteen foot tall wearing cowboy jeans, boots and a vest who turned out to be a Minotaur (or that’s what Martin called him) and then also a twenty five foot guy with a disproportionate body and “one” eye, all of which they managed to avoid and escape due to the fact that Martin knew how to tackle them and apparently knew Kartik and his powers way better than Kartik himself did, like the fact that his silver chain and bracelet were actually a celestial bronze sword and shield and are deadly to monsters and also the fact that his mom couldn’t come inside the camp since she was a normal mortal so they sent her back with the cab.

Even after safely reaching the camp, merely thinking about that journey gives Kartik the creeps and makes him wonder what would have happened if Martin hadn’t been there.

Alas now that he is made the camp and the fact that he knows his father is Poseidon, Kartik is but waiting for him to claim him, which he hopes would be today because something told him that his dad wouldn't leave him unclaimed for long.

With respect to Kartik not coming to Camp Half Blood at the age of 16, I based the whole character on the concept that Kartik never knew anything about Father or ever was curious on that front (another reason for making him non dyslexic, since most regular dyslexia affected teenagers can come around it using therapy sessions, but a demigod cannot) and another major factor that kept him safe was the fact that he had lived in Delhi, where there weren’t any major water bodies adding into his scent of being a Poseidon’s son. But to top it all the reason he never got noticed was because he was way too happy with his life. It was the way he always wanted it to be. Never once did he feel out of place which more often than not trigger you emotions of what if this was all a joke and I was not supposed to be like or meant for something else. I hope I cleared all your doubts.

And I’m really sorry for having been off the grid all this while. I was busy shooting a few commercials and a few other promotional films. Well there you go… That’s me.

Last edited by Venkat Varadhan on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon   Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm glad that you've accepted some of my suggestions! It sounds better Very Happy

Just after the following problems/questions are solved, we'll approve your character Smile Smile

First of all, you can make the changes simply by clicking the "edit" button on the top just below the black bar, instead of opening a new post. Very Happy

Secondly, I see you've changed the age when arriving the camp to 16. Since there's still a 3 years difference between what we expect (13), would you mind including some brief explanations in the biography part or just beside the age?

Lastly, in the Personality and Characters part, I see that Kartik is really an optimistic guy. However, could you add one to three faults - something like "he can prove to be simple-minded sometimes", "he is a bit arrogant" or "he doesn't take things seriously even when he should be, due to his optimism, which often annoys the others". Also, would you mind adding one to three camp activities(e.g. Foot racing, monster-maiming, defense, Greek speak, etc.) that Kartik is weak at? These would make the character more realistic and more developed.

Once these problems are solved, Kartik will be officially claimed by Poseidon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13189

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon   Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Sorry, but I think Katelyn is right.
As much as I would love to approve your character since the profile is written in such a detailed manner and the biography is impressive, I must say no as I have to some doubts about Kartik.
It seems that your link of Kartik's pic. is not working. Mind if you add the pic. once again?
You wrote that Kartik has a limited group of friends who are mortals. Are he still in contact with them after coming to Camp Half-Blood? If yes, how(since info. tech. like mobile phones are forbidden in camp as they will attract many monsters)?
As a matter of fact, it is rare that half-bloods don't have any issues of dyslexia. Even so, he or she should be in the Athena's cabin who's the Goddess of Wisdom. Being a son of Poseidon doesn't seem to has anything to do with this.
Honestly, I don't think that "keeping calm in stressful situation" is a kind of power, but a strength instead. So, I suggest that you'd better move it to the "Strength" column rather than in "power". Also, if you really can't think of any power, it's common for demigod to have none, but if you really want one, you can actually consider of something like "water can heal minor wounds" or "causing minor earthquake in a small particular region" - some cool powers that can be related to Poseidon.
In addition, apart from what you wrote in the "weakness" column in "Battle", you can also write something like "poor defense" or "poor monsters-maiming".
That's all I wanna say!
You are really good at writing, so keep it up and don't lose your passion in it!
Writing as a daughter of Neptune, I would love to have a half-sibling from Camp Half-Blood!
Back to top Go down
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

PostSubject: The updated profile   Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 am

General

Physical appearance

Hobbies: Reading (There is literally no rule why a non dyslexic demigod should only be a son the Athena. The concept is that a demigod's brain is hardwired to read only Greek or Latin but then there might someone here or there who can read and write normally. But apart from this i have another reason as to why I kept him non dyslexic, which you shall find out at the end of my biography.), Music, Movies, Travelling and Cricket.

Family and Relationships

Note: After reaching camp safely, Kartik had asked Martin about contacting his girlfriend and best friend, for which Martin had promised him that he would soon do some “little arrangement” on that front and had walked away chuckling.

Battle

Biography

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon   Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Alright, APPROVED Very Happy

~Tyler Skye, camp counselor of Camp Half Blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon   Profile of Kartik R, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1