Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Luke Parker Son of Athena

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jacob.s.greene
Campers

Male Gemini Posts : 103
Drachmas : 12291

Luke Parker Son of Athena  Empty
PostSubject: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:17 am

Name: Lucas Samuel Parker III
Nickname: Luke
Date of Birth: 05/28/1999
Place of birth: Astoria, NY
Place living before arriving at camp: Astoria, NY
Camp: Half Blood
Age when arrived at camp 13
Physical appearance

Physical Description: Tall, Muscular
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 180 LB
Eye color: Grey
Style:  See photo Below

Clothing style:Sporty
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any):
Yes a tattoo of my mother On his upper right arm

Luke Parker Son of Athena  _LukeParker_246a
Personality and characteristics:

Personality: Luke is outgoing. Well he does get easily frustrated being that he has precognition.Easily thought to be the smartest person alive but still gets a be n a test

Special habits: Smart
Merits and talents: Can play a clarinet. Gets straight A's
Demerits:
Expelled from school twice and being arrested for beating a guy up without hitting him
Fears: Spiders and Failing grades
Hobbies: Reading, Playing clue
Favorite time of the day:  Nights
Favorite place at camp:  Haven't seen it
Favorite activity at camp: Never done one
Least favorite activity at camp:  never done one

Family and Relationships

Relationship with others: None but girlfriend and family
Mortal Parent: Lucas Parker II
God parent Athena
Stepparent: Mary Parker
Siblings: Jon Parker
Best friend: Jamal Rambo
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Rebecca Greene
Enemy: Himself

Battle

Powers: Sees the future
Weapons: A celestial Bronze sword
Fatal flaw:  Being to wise
Strengths: Brains, Charm, Playing clue
Weaknesses: Too humble, wise and those terrible spiders

Biography

I was born in Astoria, NY at 7:00. Six years later , I kept dreaming of my mother. I asked my dad who was Athena and he said: "Luke that is your Mother". Every night after, she kept saying: "Luke, I am your Mother". In 6th grade, we found out I had Asperger's syndrome and eerie, since I cannot get along with my parents. They yell at me every time i got kick out of school My First time it was 2nd Grade I was making kids cry by beating them up when all i said is Don't do it Then in 5th Grade Told the teacher off then she hit me and i pushed her back. Then i got arrested for telling a guy he was going to lose and they found my hand prints on them the weird thing is he gave me a Sword. I took it to my dad he said it was celestial bronze. I looked it up and there was no such thing.  I defeated my first monster a little bit after that. It was a Cyclops.   With me going to camp I won’t see Rebecca, my girlfriend, that much. I got to camp while I was on a camping trip with my family and Rebecca's family. Her Brother Jake, was showing me the forest. There was a camp. He said this is Camp Half Blood. Then he said: "I know you are son of Athena'' and I replied,  "how do you a son of Athena".  He said "I am a Son of Dionysus and so is Rebecca". We will bring you to Camp Half Blood. Rebecca and I got to know each other a lot better. One time in training, I was looked down, then he defeated me. Then another day I went against the same guy. I would see the fight in my head before it happened, then I realized I got a gift to see in the future from my Mother. We will bring you to camp half blood. That were me and Rebecca got to know each other a lot better. I am so humble one time in training I was looking down because he was complementing me on my form and I just kept talking. Then he defeated me. Then one day I went against the same guy I would see the fight in my had before it happened and I lost it showed me I would do a uppercut I did a uppercut still and lost the same way, Then I realized from my mother I got a gift to see in the future. Then Luke Realized that there was a limitation to the power he can only use it in battle that explains why he wins every one

Relationships with mortals: Well Luke he a very odd case. His step mom Mary doesn't even know Luke is a demigod. His best friend He doesn’t have one. With his dad his relationship is well his dad raised him so his dad is like his best friend
Relationships with campers: Well at camp he got to know his cabin mate Jamal Rambo. Then he got to know Rebecca more well every time he sees her it like a god made her especially for me

Last edited by jacob.s.greene on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16254

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 am

Hi, Jacob! I'm Kat, one of the admins.

I guess you haven't read the message sent to your pm box about creating characters.
Please note that you have to follow the format here:
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/t262-profile-of-your-character

Don't hesitate and ask me in the chatroom or via pm message if you've got any question. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:08 am

Name: Lucas Samuel Parker III
Nickname: Luke
Date of Birth: 05/28/1999
Place of birth: Astoria, NY
Place living before arriving at camp: Astoria, NY
Camp: Half Blood
Age when arrived at camp 13
Physical appearance

Physical Description: Tall, Muscular
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 180 LB
Eye color: Grey
Style: Jet black and curly
Clothing style: Punk
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any): Yes a tattoo of my mother On his upper right arm

Personality and characteristics:

Personality: Luke is outgoing. Well he does get easily frustrated being that he has precognition.Easily thought to be the smartest person alive but still gets a be n a test

Special habits: Smart
Merits and talents: Can play a clarinet. Gets straight A's
Demerits:
Expelled from school twice and being arrested for beating a guy up without hitting him
Fears: Spiders and Failing grades
Hobbies: Reading, Playing clue
Favorite time of the day:  Nights
Favorite place at camp:  Haven't seen it
Favorite activity at camp: Never done one
Least favorite activity at camp:  never done one

Family and Relationships

Relationship with others: None but girlfriend and family
Mortal Parent: Lucas Parker II
God parent Athena
Stepparent: Mary Parker
Siblings: Jon Parker
Best friend: Jamal Rambo
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Rebecca Greene
Enemy: Himself

Battle

Powers: Sees the future
Weapons: A celestial Bronze sword
Fatal flaw:  Being to wise
Strengths: Brains, Charm, Playing clue
Weaknesses: Too humble, wise and those terrible spiders

Biography

I was born in Astoria, NY at 7:00. Six years later , I kept dreaming of my mother. I asked my dad who was Athena and he said: "Luke that is your Mother". Every night after, she kept saying: "Luke, I am your Mother". In 6th grade, we found out I had Asperger's syndrome and eerie, since I cannot get along with my parents. They yell at me every time i got kick out of school My First time it was 2nd Grade I was making kids cry by beating them up when all i said is Don't do it Then in 5th Grade Told the teacher off then she hit me and i pushed her back. Then i got arrested for telling a guy he was going to lose and they found my hand prints on them the weird thing is he gave me a Sword. I took it to my dad he said it was celestial bronze. I looked it up and there was no such thing.  I defeated my first monster a little bit after that. It was a Cyclops.   With me going to camp I won’t see Rebecca, my girlfriend, that much. I got to camp while I was on a camping trip with my family and Rebecca's family. Her Brother Jake, was showing me the forest. There was a camp. He said this is Camp Half Blood. Then he said: "I know you are son of Athena'' and I replied,  "how do you a son of Athena".  He said "I am a Son of Dionysus and so is Rebecca". We will bring you to Camp Half Blood. Rebecca and I got to know each other a lot better. One time in training, I was looked down, then he defeated me. Then another day I went against the same guy. I would see the fight in my head before it happened, then I realized I got a gift to see in the future from my Mother. We will bring you to camp half blood. That were me and Rebecca got to know each other a lot better. I am so humble one time in training I was looking down because he was complementing me on my form and I just kept talking. Then he defeated me. Then one day I went against the same guy I would see the fight in my had before it happened and I lost it showed me I would do a uppercut I did a uppercut still and lost the same way, Then I realized from my mother I got a gift to see in the future. Then Luke Realized that there was a limitation to the power he can only use it in battle that explains why he wins every one

Relationships with mortals: Well Luke he a very odd case. His step mom Mary doesn't even know Luke is a demigod. His best friend He doesn’t have one. With his dad his relationship is well his dad raised him so his dad is like his best friend
Relationships with campers: Well at camp he got to know his cabin mate Jamal Rambo. Then he got to know Rebecca more well every time he sees her it like a god made her especially for me

Last edited by jacob.s.greene on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13801

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 am

You might want to add more to your biography... Like 1 paragraph. Tell your relationship with your family, who is your girlfriend... Your journey to Camp.

Also, you have to choose one camp Razz 

If you wanna be like Nico, who is at both camps, I will have to discuss it to Katelyn (aka ChocoKat)
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:37 am

how can i be at both camps
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:38 am

Alright first off, don't double post. Click the edit button 'edit'  under the long black bar.

Nice try, though there're something that you have to pay attention to about your character Luke:

1. Luke can't be a son of athena while being the legacy of three other gods at one time. If you like all the four gods and goddess chosen, create different characters.

2. Is he in Camp Half Blood or Camp Jupiter? Pick one only.

3. It'd be much better if you elaborate more on Luke's personality, merits and demerits. If you're not sure how to do, you can refer to the approved characters listed in this link:
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/f11-approved-characters

4. 'Relationship with others' refers to how well does Luke get along with the others which include his parents, siblings, mortal friends, etc.. before and after going to camp.

5. 'Very wise' can be a strength but not a power. If Luke doesn't have one, you can simply put down 'none'.

6. What is 'charm playing clue' ?

7. Spiders can be a fear, but not a fatal flaw unless his fear towards spiders are so intense that this could actually lead to his breakdown and death.

8. How humble Luke is that leads to his downfall in battles?

9. How's his weapon using skills?

10. Write more for his biography. You may include general information of the character, relationship with the others, something about his/her family members, how he/she arrive at camp, etc.

I strongly advise you to have a look of the approved characters to see what has to be included.
Anyway, break your leg in writing:) If you have any question, feel free to ask me or Lee Smile

Katrina (my character) is looking forward to having a new roommate in CHB xdd 
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 am

so what do you think now
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 am

I see you've made some changes to your biography. It'd be better if you could elaborate more on how was his life like before going to camp, how did he end up at camp, etc.. 

For the rest of the profile, please refer to my previous post above Smile
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:20 am

Don't forget to fix orthographic errors...
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:06 am

ok what do i need to fix
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Luke Parker Son of Athena   Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 am

LeeUnderwood wrote:
Don't forget to fix orthographic errors...
what does this mean
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 am

Lee is suggesting that you have to be more aware of the language and grammar used.
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 am

it makes sense what do you think
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Every  night after she kept saying Luke i am your Mother

Correct:

Every night after, she kept saying: "Luke, I am your Mother".

See?
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 pm

lee dont mean to be rude i want a camp half blood offical to see this not a jupiter
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Jacob, I'm an admin. It doesn't matter if your a greek or roman... And I'm only helping you. If you see, I haven't even told you something to fix about information, etc. Only grammar. You don't have to be greek or roman to have good grammar. Nor I have to be greek or roman to reply an app, after all, Im an admin. But if you feel better by Kat checking the app, then ok. But remember the grammar.
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 am

just remember you talking to a autistic case
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:42 am

Jacob, did you finish fixing?
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:09 am

yes i did lee
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 am

About the tattoo, at what part of the body is it? 

Add more at personality... I mean, "Autistic" isn't a personality. Autistic people are normal people and have their own personalities as well Smile

At weaknesses, none of them are. 

About the grammar thing, Im going to give you an example, ok?

I was born in Astoria, NY at 7:00. Six years later , I kept dreaming of my mother. I asked my dad who was Athena and he said: "Luke that is your Mother". Every night after, she kept saying: "Luke, I am your Mother". In 6th grade, we found out I had Aspergers syndrome and eerie, since I cannot get along with my parents. With me going to camp I won’t see Rebecca, my girlfriend, that much. I got to camp while I was on a camping trip with my family and Rebecca's family. Her Brother Jake, was showing me the forest. There was a camp. He said this is Camp Half Blood. Then he said: "I know you are son of Athena'' and I replied,  "how do you a son of Athena".  He said "I am a Son of Dionysus and so is Rebecca". We will bring you to Camp Half Blood. Rebecca and I got to know each other a lot better. One time in training, I was looked down, then he defeated me. Then another day I went against the same guy. I would see the fight in my head before it happened, then I realised I got a gift to see in the future from my Mother.

This: , : . ; ." )  symbols are very important, don't forget them ;D 
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:11 am

Lee i understand now And the tattoo was of his mother
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:55 am

Ok, but at what part of the body is the tattoo located?

All Chocokat and I have told you to edit, you can do it by pressing the 'edit' bottom... ok?
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:14 am

You didn't fix the 'Personality' btw...
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 am

ok lee
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Jacob, you can look up in some applications examples about personalities... they can't just be a word. Sentences...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Parker Son of Athena    Luke Parker Son of Athena  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke Parker Son of Athena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next