Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hi! Suggestions needed!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16152

Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:21 pm

It's okay Smile You can include Kat and Ty in your story Very Happy

~Katelyn

My mind is stuck...I still couldn't think of the plot for the story Mad (hate this feeling...)
By the way(just in case),
Sabrina, can I include Paige and Christine in my story?
and Kelly, can I include Hailey and Olivia also?
I'll fill you guys in with the general plot of my story once I think up one Smile
~Katerina
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

Female Aquarius Posts : 59
Drachmas : 13974

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 pm

OlympusGrl:

Sure! Why not? Just please fill us in! I'm curious about the plot lines, so could you share?

Katelyn:

Okay! You can include my characters! What do you think about Kater?

Now, I really should be thinking of a good plot, but instead I'm drawing a picture of Laura! Which I will post...

Anyway, I'm also glad Manjari (Manjari1909) made an account! Very Happy She's my friend at school!

~Sabrina Zhu
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Kater lol!
It's fine with me :DDD

Can't wait to see your picture!!!

Manjari1909 is your friend! Razz
Actually, I was wondering why Manjari(the first one) created two accounts at first. I thought she lost her password or something...
Anyway, good luck on your writing Very Happy
(oh my god, I still haven't come up with a good plot Mad )
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13699

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:51 am

Im new in here so I dont know to much how this works. How can you prove that you can be a counselor? Privet messaging the admins or creating topics? I want to prove that I can be counselor of Trivia's cabin.

Please private message me for answer or just reply...

Thanks for reading...
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:58 am

Im new in here so I dont know to much how this works. How can you prove that you can be a counselor? Privet messaging the admins or creating topics? I want to prove that I can be counselor of Trivia's cabin.

Please private message me for answer or just reply...

Suggestion:

1. You can create quests.
Like, creating a topic and every month or day(whatever) give a quest. The quests can be like asking questions and the first five best answers earn drachmas. The answer cant be copy & paste....

Thank you all for reading...
Back to top Go down
OlympusGrl
Campers
OlympusGrl

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Drachmas : 12822

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:40 am

Sure! You can include my characters! Smile
I have a plot in my head and I started to write, but I didn't get very far...
Here's my idea:

Camp Half-Blood never had a Halloween Party before, and Hailey overhears some young campers saying that they want to have one. She then decides to start a tradition at Camp, so she and Olivia started to plan a party (with the help of your characters Very Happy) However, things started to get messy...

That's all I had, but I might change it. Let's see how it goes. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 pm

ChildofTrivia1207 (how should I call you actually?) :
To become a cabin counselor/centurion, you need to at first create a character.
Since Trivia is a Roman goddess, you can't be a cabin counselor
(In Camp Jupiter, we don't have cabins but cohorts in which children of all Roman gods/goddesses are found)
but you can apply for the post of centurions Very Happy
For the details, you can refer to the following links:
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/t11-importantnotice-concerning-the-selection-of-camp-counselor-praetor-cabin-counselors-and-centurions-of-the-first-year

https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/f54-importantthings-you-have-to-know

Just pm me if you've got any problems Very Happy

I like the idea of monthly-challenging-questions-asking-and-answering. In fact, we've mentioned holding a trivia before, but it will be held when there's more campers Very Happy

Kelly:
I like your plot. I'm still thinking about mine. I'm not sure if I should go romance, horror or comedy... confused

~Katerina, daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:04 am

I think we should choose an Oracle for Camp HalfBlood and an Augur for Camp Jupiter. The Oracle of Delphi and the Augeries can make a huge role in this fun website Laughing .

Idea:
5 oracles of Delphi,
We should make a forum or topic(whatever) for the Oracles and another forum for the Aurguries.

The Oracles and Aurguries can be the ones who develope the activities by posting prophecies; an example of the writting contest:

" The best story
should make 3 young demigods
Centurions and Rich"

I hope the admins like my idea and develope it... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 am

Sorry. [checks mirror] I didn't look good enough, so I wasn't for a long time.

Anyway, about the plot, I was thinking of the same thing, Hailey!!! Sad NOT FAIR!!! No

Instead, I'll do something ELSE! That's ORIGINAL.

~Paige Lawrence, daughter of Aphrodite

Sorry for Laura's rudeness. Anyway, my story is about Paige, who wants to get out of Camp so she and Ben can go on a little romantic date in Manhattan using Halloween and that she'll bring her friends as an excuse. Well, it is Halloween that day, and Laura has a little...fashion emergency. What is she going to be for Halloween??? However, the same day, Allison and Sarah convince Christy to ask Ben out, because her feelings for him are obvious. What will happen? Well, things will get a bit messy, and the camp barriers loosen because a silly mortal decides to play with the Golden Fleece. Because of that, monsters are coming into camp...and more.

Sorry. I had lots of potions to make.

Anyway, how do you know this stuff? [blushes]

~Christina Hughes, daughter of Hecate
Back to top Go down
OlympusGrl
Campers
OlympusGrl

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Drachmas : 12822

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:30 am

Wow. Smile That's something that I definitely want to read! Very Happy Does Paige know about it??
Sorry Paige. No hard feelings? silent

~ Hailey Sunshine, daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Well, my story about the children of Trivia, trying to break the spell that Lamia once put to all demigods. She casted a spell so that every monster can smell demigods and track them easily. So the children of Trivia, from the 2 cohort will TRY to break the spell with a ritual from Halloween. Ritual of the Harvest Moon. The harvest moon happen in halloween. The praetor doenst know the ritual will be casted. The children of Trivia need a distraction, because everybody is goin to the epic Camp Jupiter halloween party, exept them.

While doin the ritual. Things get messy:D

Last edited by childOfTrivia1207 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Mind blocked:x
Rolling Eyes still thinking...

~Katerina,daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Have you read the demigod dairies, son of Magic??
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 am

Wow! You guys reply so quick!

childofTrivia1207:

Yes, I have! Hailey's not as good as Rick at writing, though. I'm guessing that's where you got the idea for part of your story. Maybe you'll find Alabaster and Claymore...maybe people of Camp Half-Blood will (wait, is that acceptable?)...

Katelyn:

Oh, writer's block. I feel bad for you. Sometimes I get that too. Well, good luck! Maybe...wait, that's plagarising...never mind!

Hello, Hailey!

Apology accepted. However, try NOT to do that in the future.

~Paige Lawrence, daughter of Aphrodite

OlympusGrl:

Right. Laura is like that. I'm glad you like my idea!

Nope, for now, she doesn't. However, after Halloween, will Christy and Laura become enemies?

Anyway, tomorrow the Mark of Athena comes out!!! Yay!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 pm

I cant believe it! Mark of Athena!!! Today!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:14 pm

cheers cheers cheers FINALLY!

(maybe we should open a new topic to talk about it instead of talking about it here Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:35 pm

:DDDDDDDD yess! I hope Piper die, I mean get *hurt*!>
~Alexandra, Legacy of Venus.

So you want your half sis to het hurt?
-Lee

Pretty much Very Happy
~Alexandra
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:31 am

Oh yes!
My mind is FINALLY UNBLOCKED!!! cheers

After thinking and brainstorming and thinking and brainstorming and thinking...
finally comes up with a brief plot of my story Very Happy

Basically, the story begins a few days before Halloween when Kat kept foreseeing someone's death(Kat: Stop revealing the plot!) Alright,I won't tell you who now - but must be someone important silent (Kat: SHUT UP!)
AND a mysterious camper is going to be introduced! (Kat: Don't reveal his identity! Don't you understand what's MYSTERIOUS?!?!)
AND on the Halloween night, things just got all messed up and you know, Kat maybe right...(Kat: STOP!!!)

Anyway, you guys will have to wait and see Very Happy(Kat: Oh yeah!)
COMING SOON!

~Katelyn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

Male Virgo Posts : 14
Drachmas : 12616

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 am

Sorry! Been busy. "WORK". I'm back now. And now if the Admins would be kind enough to approve my character, then I'd be happy to send in my story too. Very Happy

Venkat
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:06 pm

shall i postpone the deadline for entry submission to 21/10 ?
There's only one entry for now...
(and i'm still working on mine...)
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 am

Sure! Wait...do you mean 10/21? You said (typed- whatever) 21/10.

Wow...your story must be pretty long. The advantage of being the youngest on the site is that they have less schoolwork and activities, so they have more time to write a story for a writing contest.

I'm curious!

Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 am

Can romans participate in greeks role playing topics for now???
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:45 am

um...i think maybe later...
since (i mean in the books) roman campers(jason excluded) still haven't visited CHB
if yes, do you mean that they'll be staying in CHB or just pass by?
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:08 pm

Yes! … Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:36 pm

though i do hope that CHB characters can rp with CJ characters soon :DDD
I can see you and ziva have had so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! Suggestions needed!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: