Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Mucking In (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12865

Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Ethan suddenly surprised at Nicolette who was shouting at him. He held up his hands and said "I thought you didnt's care whether i let her out or not. You didn't even try to stop me...."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16218

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Nicolette gave the little girl a long and evil glare, like her glare can actually burn two holes on Alice's face. "You know what? If you haven't let her out yourself without my permission, I would just have let it go,"Nicolette grinned even harder,"But now, I'm going to make her life miserable. Every time when she sees me, she won't be able to get out easily and this'll be all your fault." Nicolette rolled her eyes and commanded,"Now, dear, you get her back to that room. Otherwise, when I do it myself, it won't be just Pegasus...There are many exotic creatures in the Ranch, you know..."

Last edited by Katelyn on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

Alice trembled under the older woman's gaze, her knees felt numb beneath her and she almost fell to the ground. The young daugter of Aphrodite's bottom lip trembled and she seemed like she had turned to stone. Her mouth opened slowly and no words came out, but a sort of strange gurgling moan did escape her lips. Then Alice's knees gave way beneath her and the dirt, dung covered girl slumped down upon the floor and looked up at Nicolette, her body visibly shivering.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:10 am

After hearig what Nicolette just said, Ethan stood still for a while looking at Alice who was shivering. Then he said "How about you just let her go and make my life miserable instead of hers..? It would be more fun for you to make me miserable than her. Or i'll do whatever you want if you just let Alice free."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:20 am

Nicolette sniffed,"Nah, I doubt that, thought I'd like to hear what the little girl want to say." She stared at Alice with mild interest, trying hard not to laugh,"Are you willing to let the others suffer for what you've done?" Nicolette secretly thought to herself, geez, there's so much fun in being evil!
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:27 am

"I....I....I" Alice stutters her bottom lip shivering slightly, her body trembling as she brought her hands togethor, gently clasped and placed upon the stone ground beneath her. Tears form at the base of Alice's green eyes as she looks over the daughter of Nike. "I...I....I haven't....Haven't.....Done anything....Wrong."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 am

Ethan sighes and askes Nicolette "So what are you going to do?".
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 am

"Oh, stop interrupting,"Nicolette glimpsed at Ethan before she looked back at Alice,"Well, maybe you haven't most of the time but you've done something unforgivable, which's annoying and disgusting me. This makes me think that someone has to teach you some manners and it happens that I'm so kind to take that job." Nicolette smirked as she looked at the shivering young girl. Ruthless, she thought,that's how I'm supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:46 am

Alice's lips were pursed togethor, her head shook wildly from side to side and a single, lone tear rolled down her right cheek. Alice remained in position upon the floor and her hands remained pressed against the stone floor beneath her. The young seven year old trembled and looked up at Nicolette. "Y...Your not kind...Your very very mean and you should be ashamed of yourself."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 am

"Ashamed? I don't think so."Nicolette grinned mischievously, looked at Ethan and continued, "Well, I think I'll turn off your offer. Take her to that stable. You can join her if you want."Before she picked up her shovel from the floor, she glared at Alice and said,"By the way, I enjoy being mean. So, I'll just take 'yyyou're very mean' as a compliment." She mimicked Alice's small and trembling voice, slightly impressed by herself.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:04 am

Ethan Blinked his eye. He stood still and looked around " what happens if i turn off your offer...or ignore what you said..?" Picking up his shovel, Ethan turned around and shouted "Hey Rita, what do you think i should do?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:10 am

Rita shrugged watching the situation unfold with some amusement. She gently nibbled upon the tip of her thumb. The Amazon's eyes glazed over to Ethan as he spoke to her and she gave the boy a small shrug. "Give Snugglebunny a hug, see what happens."
Alice nodded slowly and looked down at the floor, not wanting to look back at the scary older woman.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am

Nicolette frowned a bit, "Bobblehead, stop the nonsense." She then stared back at the son of Zeus, grinned evilly, dropped her shovel, grabbed Alice's shivering and struggling right hand and ran to the stable with actual flesh-eating horses inside in a flash before anyone has noticed. She shouted back at Ethan, "If you do that, she's in."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 am

Ethan laughed saying " Rita i would rather hug you than hug Nicolette..." When he turned around he heard Nicolette shouting. He shouted back " You can try to put Alice inside, if you want to go in with her. I bet you won't want that....." and ran to Nicolette.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:25 am

Nicolette grinned at Alice and said,"Dear, your boyfriend asked me to put you inside." She then pushed her into the stable and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 am

"He's not my..." Alex says moments before she is shoved into the stables once again. Alex whimpers timidly she bit her bottom lip, she sat firmly upon the ground. She closed her eyes and clasped her hands togethor "pwease stop!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Ethan controlled the wind to push him forward. He shouted as he tried to unlockthe door" Dammit.... Rita what are you doing? Didn't you see what Nicolette just did! " He tried to open the door but because Nicolette was standing at front of the door he decided to give up. Ethan said " Nicolette move aside"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Nicolette grinned at the boy standing in front of him. She folded her arms and teased,"Hadn't your mummy taught you how to say ''please''?'
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:37 am

" You won't move even if i say please.... " Ethan murmured as he tried to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 pm

"I -"Just then, Nicolette's tummy roared - It always happens after Nicolette uses her powers. "Whatever. I'm freaking hungry now,"she grumbled,"I gonna have my lunch first." She then walked away, went to the bathroom to clean herself and changed a new clean outfit. She then ran to the cafeteria for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Ethan unlocked the door and he said to Alice " Come out let's go eat some thing". Then he shouted to Rita " hey, Rita aren't you hungry? I'm starving.."  Ethan went back to camp to find something to eat.

Ben was alone sitting at the Cafeteria thinking what he would like to eat. He murmured to himself "Hmm.... what should i eat...."  After eating a couple things he went back to camp.

Last edited by Edward Jackson on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:47 pm

After she finished her lunch(it's not as good as that at camp, she thought), Nicolette decided to went back to camp. She was just too tired. So, she asked for the permission from the one in charge, left the Ranch, hopped onto Grey sisters' taxi, and rushed back to Half Blood Hill.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:08 pm

OOC : Are we going to stop rping at the ranch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mucking In (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps :: Triple G Ranch-
Jump to: