Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Mucking In (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12799

Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 am

"Whatever you say I'm not a lolicon.." Ethan said as he shoveld the dung which was at front of him. After shoveling for 30times, Ethan was able to rest. He looked at Alice when Rita wasn't paying attention to him. He thought 'this must be hard for Alice...'
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12533

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:35 am

"Eeeewwww!" Alice says jumping back as the dung landed by her. "You did that on purpose!...you...you Witch!" The seven year old shook her head in disgust and shoveled dung onto a nearby pile that splattered onto Nicolette's shoes.
Rita sniffed slightly, holding her nose in a figurative sense she dove into her pile, shovelling partly onto a neat new pile of dung and partly onto Ethan's pile. She was paying the boy little to no attention as she was focused on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16152

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:43 am

"So what, you've got a problem?"
But then, Alice stroke her shovel into a pile of dung, some poo splattered onto Nicolette's shoes! "You filthy little idiot!"She cursed in ancient Greek furiously, gripped at Alice's neck and drove her into the pile of poo. "Enjoy your lunch, dear, before you become the lunch of someone else!"
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:53 am

After noticing that Rita was not paying any attention to him, Ethan was watching Alice and the Nicolette. He was shoveling and thinking 'when does it end..'. Ethan stopped shoveling and watched Alice and Nicolette, thinking ' There's a lot of time to finish this....' When he saw Nicolette gripping Alice's neck, he shouted "what are you doing Nicolett!" and ran to Alice
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 am

Alice almost choked, her shovel fell from her hands and almost certainly landed upon Nicolette's feet. Then she was flying through the air and landed with a squelch into the pile, which splattered in all directions onto the stable doors and onto Nicolette's legs. Alice screamed, and spun around on the floor, almost entirely covered, she groaned and wiped her eyes and mouth clean of the dung. The young girl was kneeling at Nicolette's feet.

Rita spun around upon hearing the scream, her first thought was that Nicolette had fed the girl to the horses. When she saw what happened she let out a sigh of relief, she saw Ethan running past and playfully stuck out her leg intending to trip him. "You shouldn't realy get in the way of Snugglebunny when she's like that."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 am

Nicolette saw Ethan running towards Alice and Rita trying to trip him. She pretended that she didn't see anything and looked at the poor blondie who was covered with disgusting poopie. She giggled,"Now, get yourself up and start working. You don't want the horses get impatient, do you?" She then turned back and started shoveling.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:15 am

Because Ethan was paying attention to Alice, he didn't see Rita's leg and stumbled. Fortunately, he didn't fall down but he looked at Rita saying "Why shouldn't I get in the way of her when she's like that..?"He waited for Rita's answer as he looked at Alice who was standing up.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:21 am

Alice slowly pushed herself to her feet, wiping the muck from her and flicking it onto the ground and small amounts onto Nicolette. Alice narrowed her eyes slightly, she glared at the older woman for a moment or two. The seven year old shook her head slightly and bent down to pick up her shovel. She was tempted to drive it into the woman's foot, but fought the urge. "Your a witch!"
Rita grabbed the boy's arm and held him back. "Wanna know why?...She just attacked a seven year old...Your about her age and a boy...What do you think she's going to do to you?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 am

Nicolette stopped shoveling and stared at Alice was trying to clean herself. As she flicked a very small pile of dung onto Nicolette's skinny jeans and tried to shout back, Nicolette gave her a small push and sent her into that pile of poo again. "You are just too hungry, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 am

Ethan asked Rita "Well..if I am about her age and a boy... what will she do to me..?" He picked up the shovel that he threw before running towards Alice and waited for Rita to answer. He thought 'why would Rita try to stop me..?' When he saw Nicolette pushing Alice again he didn't wait for Rita's answer and ran toward Alice murmuring 'what's wrong with that girl'
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 am

Nicolette glimpsed Rita, who must have been telling Ethan not to interrupt, Ethan, finding out that Ethan was running towards Alice and her. She grinned mischievously and ran to the back of Ethan in blazing speed before anyone had noticed. "Oh dear, you should have listened to Rita when she told you not to get involved." She then gave him a push, sending him to that big pile of pool,"Join the girl, dear! You two lovely lovebirds."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 am

As Nicolette pushed Ethan, Ethan thought 'wow... she is fast'. By flying while he was pushed, Ethan was able to not fall in to the pile.Still flying, he asked Nicolette as he looked around to find Alice "why do you call me a lovebird?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:11 am

A small pile of dung flew upwards, missing Nicolette by inches. Alice winced slightly, she wiped her face clean again, picked up her shovel and pushed herself to her feet. "Your a mean Witch!" Alice yells pointing a finger at Nicolette. "Your mean and I hate you! Witch!"
Rita blinked slightly, a small smirk on her face as she watched Nicolette waste the pair. She laughed as she watched the events and shook her head slowly "ah such good fun."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:13 pm

What a pity, Nicolette sighed as Ethan didn't fall onto the stool. She looked at Rita who was standing nearby and laughed,"Rita, give the boy some 'help'. I know you wanna join!"
Just when she turned back at Alice, a small pile of dung flied towards her - she dodged it with her super-agility. But when she stared back at Alice, the seven-year-old girl had already pushed herself to her feet and kept yelling.
"Urggg, you annoy me!"Nicolette grumbled and pouted. She then gripped the young girl's blonde ponytail, forced her into the pile of crap again before running to the stables with flesh-eating horses, that were going to be cleaned later, with meteoric speed - she always enjoyed using that power. The stables were windowless and dark with just one door and a few lights inside. She threw Alice inside, locked the door and turned off the lights of the stable. "Enjoy your afternoon inside! Hopefully the horses won't eat you - well, maybe they wouldn't because you're so smelly and dirty!"She giggled with her accomplishment,"Maybe when I'm not angry with you or what you've done, or when I feel happy, I'll get you out." She gave out a loud and a short laugh, walking back to the stables where Rita and Ethan were at. A satisfied grin spread across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 pm

"Ew no I'll get my shoes dirty." Rita says, walking up besides Nicolette, her lips curved into a coy smile "besides snugglebunny, it's so much more fun watching him crawl around in the muck." Rita wiped her hands slightly and shook her head slowly. She stiffled a gasp watching Nicolette's treatment of the seven year old. She cocked her head and folded her arms "that was mean and uncalled for....She's just a little Kid."
"Hey....W....Witch!" Alice whimpers, the lights goes out around her, the only light being that which came from the entrance. She heard movement around her and her body trembled. The seven year olds eyes darted around the stables, she could hear the horses moving around her in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Nicolette walked back gently with her lips curved into an evil smile. Sniggered, she replied, "Whatever. I've got my revenge. And that girl should have learnt some manners. If I haven't done that, she wouldn't know how to respect us in the future."She slightly shrugged her shoulder,"Besides, Allyson will agree with me on this."
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:18 pm

"I don't know she was only Seven and if Artemis patron of Maiden's hears or has even seen about this you will be in serious trouble." Rita says, shaking her head slowly. "You may not mind angering other mortals, but the gods on high are immortal and can hold grudges and have many means of punishing those who upset them. In fact in most stories about them, the yare punishing mortals who anger them."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:30 pm

"If Artemis actually protects young girls and so on, my dad, Regina and Harry wouldn't have died,"Nicolette thought for a while without saying it out now. She wiped a very small blink of tear at the corner of her right eye, pretending that there's some sand throwing into her eyes. "Who cares! That girl deserves this - she pissed me off and I avenged. There's nothing wrong with that,"Nicolette folded her arms impatiently,"Besides, it's not like she's gonna die inside the stables! Those aren't actually flesh-eating horses - they are Pegasus - I lied but it's enough to scare the hell out of the girl!"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:32 pm

"And if it really bothers you so much, you could join her and I don't honestly care,"Nicolette picked up her shovel and started clearing the poo.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 am

Ethan glanced at rita and nicolette who were 'fighting ' and went to Alice. He opened the door and looked for Alice. When he found her he held his hand to her and said " they are just pegasus. So you dont have to worry. He went out the stable and asked Nicolette "how did you know if they were pegasus?"

Ethan Jackson, son of zeus
Ben Kyle son of Athena
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Rita rolled her eyes slightly, slowly shaking her head slightly. She used her own shovel, standing besides Nicolette she began to continue with her shovel. "I'm not complaining about...I'm just amazed you'd do something like that."

Alice sniffled, taking Ethan's dung covered hand quickly and pulled herself outside to safety. She whimpered and hugged herself close to him, wrapping her Arms around him as best she could.

Last edited by Redfield on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:31 pm

"You don't know me well then!" Nicolette stopped clearing, stared at Rita and said,"That idiot pissed me off and she deserves this. You've got a problem, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Ethan went back to Rita and Nicolette. He asked them "so are you guys still arguing....? I mean we still have a lot of work to do. We still need to clean like half of the ranch.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Rita shook her head and held up her hands defensivly. She let a small chuckle escape her lips. "No no I have no problem with that....Geez your in such a foul mood today no wonder a seven year old wound you up."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 am

"If no, then sh-"That's when she spot the blondie coming out from the stable, hiding behind Ethan."How in hell you let that idiot come out? You Schmuck!"Nicolette shouted angrily as she stomped towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mucking In (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mucking In (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps :: Triple G Ranch-
Jump to: