Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hi! Suggestions needed!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16218

Hi! Suggestions needed! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 am

Hey! Anyone has any suggestions about what to hold? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

Female Aquarius Posts : 59
Drachmas : 14040

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 am

Hi! Yes, I do.

I don't have a specific idea, but I do have vague ones.

On behalf of the Hecate Cabin, I decided it was fair to do something, that everyone can do.

A contest would be something good to hold. Unfortunately, I can't provide images, so we can't have a drawing contest (no, actually, you guys can still have drawing contests, I just can't participate). Anyway, a contest would be something good to hold.

Also, think about holding surveys. That might be a good idea. Or have something challenging, but fun.

OR, we could throw online parties, where we mingle together (chat) and invite all the demigods. I can bake digital cookies [::]!

Of course, parties would have to be held at a certain time where everyone has time (breaks or vacation).

~Sabrina

~Christina, daughter of Hecate
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Representing the Cabin of Athena, I agree with what you've written about that "it was fair to do something, that everyone can do" Smile

Drawing contest is a good idea. It's a pity that you couldn't join, so maybe we could just put it on hold...

Throwing online parties...this sounds fun, but I agree with you that it should be held in holidays. Perhaps during Christmas? We could talk about later, there's still a long way to go before Christmas Very Happy
(By the way, how to bake digital cookies? Athena's children usually suck at cooking:| )

I'm thinking about if we could hold a trivia, a challenging one. But it would better be held when there' re more campers.

How about something related to writing, like a writing contest?

~Katerina, daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

Male Virgo Posts : 14
Drachmas : 12682

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:51 am

Hello! Seeing that the release of "the Mark of Athena" is less than a fortnight away, we can actually come up with our version of the novel. I think it'll be fun for once to step into rick's shoes and think like he does. What say you Katelyn, the daughter of Athena? Are you game?
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:19 am

The Hecate Cabin has talked this over. I agree that we should hold a writing contest, since there aren't many campers, and it isn't the time to throw an online party. Well, actually, there are 20 members in all, but most don't have characters. Trivia should be for a later time.

We should do a writing contest. If it's official, we should brainstorm:

What topic the writing contest should be about?

We should do something related to PJO or demigod life (in or outside camp).

Also, we need some guidelines (rules) for the contest. For the writing contest, does it have to be a specific genre, or can we write about any appropriate genre? Or, should we, like Venkat Varadhan suggested, try to come up for our own version of the Mark of Athena?

Who will the judges be?

Maybe the admins?

Everyone should enter the writing in a post.

What prizes should be given out?

I honestly don't know!

These are merely suggestion. I support your idea, and will help you.

~Christina Hughes, daughter of Hecate
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 pm

The Athena cabin has just discussed this an hour ago. It seems that everyone agree that a writing contest can be held. The Athena cabin has considered and talked about Venkat's suggestion of writing our own version of "The Mark of Athena". But I have a few concerns about this. Will the level of difficulty of this be too high? To me, writing a novel is actually quite a big project, and may take a lot of time. By that time, the Mark of Athena will already be out. Or maybe, we can actually just open a new category in the site where campers can share their works.

After discussion, we think that, more specifically, a short story writing contest can be held.

For the topic, I think we should do something about demigods' lives(with our characters involved), instead of about PJO. It seems more interesting, and it won't limit the plot of the writing. Since Halloween is coming(about a month later), maybe we can write a horror story or a comedy?

About the judges, I don't think the admins should be one of them, since we the admins may also want to join the contest. It won't be fair if the admins are the judges.
Maybe we can have a vote? After posting our works, all the campers can vote for the one that they like the most. In this way, everyone can join even those who aren't good at writing.

About the prize, hmm...

I'm thinking if we can add a column called "Honors" where the awards that the camper has won will be listed on it.
Maybe drachmas can also be used as the prize. And every year, the one with most drachmas will be given a title or an award that's listed on the "Honors" part - just like the beads in PJO.
If so, I'll reset the no. of drachmas of everyone so that it'll be a fair game.

Are these feasible and interesting? confused

P.S. Venkat, just to clarify something - Katerina is the daughter of Athena, but not Katelyn Very Happy

Last edited by Katelyn on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 pm

After more discussion with my fellow half-siblings, I, representing the Hecate Cabin, agree with you. We should do it for the next book that's coming out. However, for our first writing contest, we won't be writing about "The Mark of Athena".

We should write a short story.

I like what you and your cabin has discussed. It is getting kind of close to Halloween. Um...

Horror story? How horrifying is it going to be? We can't make things too gory.

Comedy? What does it have to do with Halloween? IDK...

I have a good idea for my story specifically...it has to do with Christy's mom, Hecate. Not telling you more. But will it fit in any of those genres? Maybe we should let people choose any genre they want...

Yes. We should have all the campers vote. However, um, can someone who entered vote for him/herself? Or is it unfair?

The prize? You have a good idea. Yes, we really should have the section called "Honors". It's a great idea! Campers will also receive drachmas. I'm fine with that. Should we have the most drachmas award? Maybe we should do something like the most awards award.

Oh, and can it be in any POV, 1st person, or 3rd person (regular or omniscient?) ?

Now, we should make things more specific:

Something like:

Writing Contest 1 Guidelines and Rules

Topic: A short story that has to do with your demigod character and the people around and related to him/her. It can be inside or outside camp.

Rules:

1. It has to be your own original work. No plagarism allowed.

2. It has to follow the topic.

3. Try using the best grammar if you can. It's okay if you make mistakes, just please make sure we can understand what you mean. It subconciously makes people like the story a little better.

4. Please make your story age-appropriate. Just say, "[Character] cursed in Ancient [Greek/Latin]. OR [Character] cursed/cussed. OR That brought out some colorful language. Your characters can't curse like, "What the [F-word]!". Only "What in the Hades?" OR "Styx,".

5. No sexual themes allowed. It's okay to have Romance and kissing and blah, blah, blah. And try not to make things too detailed.

Katerina: How lovey-dovey can the story be? At a scale from 1-10, 1 is no romance at all and 10 is...hooking up.

That's all I can come up with.

And yes, your ideas were feasible, don't worry. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Since Katerina is busy with her work and study now, it's Tyler from the Zeus's cabin writing.

After discussing with the Athena's cabin, we've agreed on the following points:

A short story contest will be held.

The topic of the short story will be about both Halloween and also life in camp.

Christina, your idea of allowing campers to choose which genre they'll be writing is great!

About how to choose the winners, we think that everyone should be allowed to vote, and that everyone can vote for twice (so that even though some may vote for themselves, we can still elect the winners as they can as well vote for the others with use of the extra vote. Besides, we've got campers who aren't joinnig the competition Smile

About the point of view of the story, we think that the participants should be allowed to choose. Giving them more freedom on writing is good.

About the prize, seems we've all agreed that "Honors" can be added in the profile of campers. In fact, after discusscion, we've come up with the following awards:

• Best Camper Award - The one who's got the most drachmas in the year (drachmas can be gained by joining competition, posting on the site, and so on)
  • Overall Camp Champion - the camp which has gained the most number of drachmas (total/average? I'm not sure)
  • Best Camper in Camp Half Blood/ Best Camper in Camp Jupiter - the one who's got the most number of drachmas in each camp.
  • Biggest Winner of the Year - the one who has won the greatest number of competitions (for example, in each competition, champion will be given 3 points, 1st runner-up gets 2 points and so on, depending on the difficulty of the competitions)

I also agree with what you've written about the guidelines. In fact, I think that's great!

And about the romance in the story(that's a good point, by the way), I think 7-8 will do. Very Happy

That's all the Zeus's cabin and Athena's cabin can think of for now!

What do you guys think about our ideas? Very Happy

~Tyler Skye, son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Alright, I'm here representing the cabin of Poseidon and yeah well, since I'm the only one active from that cabin, I'm glad to see that finally we are able to arrive at some sort of consensus about the writing competition.

but there are a few point, I would like to clarify.

1. What is the deadline by which the story should be submitted? (I know that we are doing this keeping Halloween at the back of our minds, but still you need a concrete deadline to instill seriousness.)

2. Are we talking about ascertaining any correlation by bringing in any particular God into the story because we need that element to keep the realism intact. Otherwise it'll just look like a bunch of wannabes trying to get noticed.

3. What are the maximum number of characters allowed? How many Protagonists? How many Antagonists? How many Allies?

It'll be great if we can clear of these issues, after this I think we'll be good to go.

- Kartik R, Son of Poseidon
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi, it's Katerina writing again! [Tyler, thank you, by the way!]

Venkat, you've actually reminded us a few important points(thanks!) Smile

About the deadline of story submission, we can set it in the mid-October, and we'll 2 weeks for the members to vote. Just before Halloween, we'll be able select the winners Smile

However, I'm sorry that I can't agree with you on your idea of bringing in a(or some) particular God(s) into the story, since this may limits the development of the story, but I do agree that it's important to keep the plot of the story reasonable and realistic. So, is it possible to do this in another way?

About the maximum number of characters allowed, I think that we don't actually need to set a limit for it. However, since this is a short story(800-1600 words, perhaps?), I think we can give the participants some advice about the how many characters they can have in their stories(maybe 4 main characters, at most?), but they must include at least one of the characters that they've created in the story.

What do you think about my ideas? Practical or not confused

P.S. Venkat, sorry, but you have to create a character by filling the "Profile of your character" and be approved by the camp/cabin counselors before claiming yourself as the Son of Poseidon or representing the Poseidon's cabin, just as I've mentioned in another topics! (But you can still write anything here but using the identity of yourself instead of your character.) I'll send you a private message later for further explanations about character creating. You are also welcomed to ask any camp/cabin counselors, praetors or centurions if you've got any problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 am

Hey Katerina,

Yes it is possible to write a story without bringing in a God or Gods into the picture. All you need to do is use a reference scenario. Although I have another option for you. If we pull this off, it'll be brilliant, but this will require some serious work on the part of those who are writing.

What we can do is come up with a prophecy (more like a cryptic premise) for a major plot. And based on that come up with specific guidelines for the competition, the best chosen stories shall be used to create a major fan fiction novel that will fulfill the prophecy that we created. That way we don't need to give out any specific medals since having their story as part of a full fledged novel is better than any gift than we can give out.

What do you say? And I assure you it is possible.

Cheers!
Venkat
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:46 am

Hi Kartik and Katerina!

Kartik: Can I still have a goddess be in the story? I already planned part of the plot.

A prophecy. Um...

It seems like a good idea, but not for this contest, anyway. Possibly future contests? I don't think we can come up with a novel-or parts of a novel and have it finished by mid-October.

Also, Tyler, Katerina's boyfriend, already made it clear that we will be having a writing contest for a short story about Halloween and life in Camp (is it both combined or choose one?), since Halloween is nearing.

Don't worry, it won't end up sounding like a bunch of wannabes trying to get noticed. Smile

Katerina:

Thanks for making everything clear and answering all the questions.

In the Hecate Cabin, we debated a lot.

Writing is a free thing, so we shouldn't restrict things too much.

The exact deadline will be October 14th. Using some simple calculations, my cabin figured out that the last day of voting will be on the 28th. People will have 1 day (the 29th) to decide who the winner is. It'll be announced on the 30th. The day after that, yours truly will be attending a Halloween Party. Very Happy

I like Tyler's ideas on awards! That'll put drachmas to use!

You're lucky to have him as your boyfriend...

Now we have to make things become reality:

Topic: A short story about Halloween/life in Camp.

Here's the ones you guys accepted earlier:

1. It has to be your own original work. No plagarism allowed.

2. It has to follow the topic.

3. Try using the best grammar you can. It's OK if you make mistakes, just make sure people can understand what you mean. If you have accurate grammar, people will subconsciously like your story a little better.

4. Please make your story age appropriate. No cursing in your story allowed, excluding, "Styx," or "What in the Hades?" or something along those lines. Your characters can curse. Just say, "[Character] cursed/cussed in Ancient [Greek/Latin]. Or something like that. No, "What the [F-word]! OR "Son of a [B-word/ the gender that is opposite of a male dog!].

5. No sexual themes allowed. It's okay to have romance and blah, blah, blah. Just don't make things too detailed and lovey-dovey. From a scale to 1-10, 1 being no romance at all and 10 being hooking up, 8 is the maximum lovey-doveyness allowed.

I added some:

6. Deadline: October 14th

7. There is no limit in characters or words, but the maximum of 4 main characters and 800-1,600 words is preferred. Remember, it's just a short story.

8. It can be in any POV.

Should there be more? Does everyone agree? If yes, I can post it.

Back to top Go down
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Dear Christina,

Here are a few things I would like to point out in the plan you laid out.

1. From what i understand, you are not allowed to have a God as a main player or part Protagonist or Allie in your plot.

2. And if you don't have a God involved in your part, considering the theme that has been chosen Halloween/ Life at the Camp, either of these topics will only lay out a story that will end up as a Juvenile whimsical or an attempt at Wannabe-ism.

And believe me when I say. I do this day in and day out. It is impossible to write a Legend/ Fantasy based fiction without the interference of a Super natural element or divine force intervention. The only way to do this, if at all any is to bring in a reference scenario. Even then you'll be stating facts from an old historical part of God's legacy to correlate with your present plot and scenario. Trust me, it's not worth that time, unless you are writing a full fledged novel.

3. And today is 20th of September, according to you, the submission can be done as late as 14th October, which gives us a month (25 days to be precise) to come up with a major plot/ cryptic prophecy and then work backwards towards getting a series of smile short stories, which can be put together to create a major plot And take it from a professional, that with so many of us taking keen interest, it'll hardly be any effort to pull of this plan.

Example: We all know that the current story states that to close the doors of death, the seven demigods have to go to Rome before going to Ancient Greece. How about this? Let's just presume that the seven demigods we are talking about are our own original characters that we have created at the camp. So now all we need to do is a layout a POV of each seven demigods as they meet each other as a team for the first time from what they have heard or known each other last, and then put them on a simple quest to Rome from San Francisco. now the reference here is the fact that since there's going to be once child of Hades who has come back from the dead, he cannot intervene unless he wants to take the child back to the underworld. So Godly intervention ruled out. Next is Thanatos and he cannot be involved directly either because Gaea got him once and he cannot risk it again because now more deadly monsters are stirring, so even help on that front is ruled out. So all these demigods are left with is their wit and powers and how they use them against the most feared evil force of the world to close the doors of death.

Now the big prophecy;

united the seven trail to the kingdom of strength
sons and daughters, left all alone, fight the primal force
where two shall perish, and two shall fight to the end of endless trance
only one of them is worthy though to lock up on the death
and failing so shall put the rest in that hands of one that slowly draws breath
come the dusk at all hallow, it shall be much too late
one moment that shall make the world shall see its worst fate
or save it for eternity by laying it in rest

And as for the smaller plots,

We can get people to write their preferred character's POV when they meet the other six and the truth dawns on them the first time.

let me know what you think of it.

Katerina, what do you say on this?

Cheers!
Venkat
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Hello Christina and Venkat!

The Athena's Cabin has talked this over! After our discussion with the Zeus's cabin(Tyler said,"Thanks, Christina."), we've got the following points:

Actually, Christina has made the details of the contest quite clear.

About the deadline for submission, I also think that it should be around 14th October, so just make it the fourteenth! To make it more detailed, submission can start on 1st October, and campers can start voting on 16th October, while the voting will be closed by 28th October, with the result announced on the 30th.

About the idea of prophecy Venkat has suggested, I think it can be used later but not in this contest since it is just a start. Nothing big is needed yet. It'll be really challenging if we have to include a prophecy in it. So, we may do this later when we've got more members and we've got more familiar with holding activities here. I don't want to ruin this great idea when we're still new to this.

Venkat, actually, I think that you've misunderstood what I mean about not setting a rule saying that there must be at least a particular god involved. I think that you can include whatever or whoever as long as you want it. For sure, your story can involve gods and goddesses as well as the prophecies as long as it's reasonable. Unlike you, most of us are just adolescents studying at colleges who still have to worry about studies and exams, we don't have much experiences in writing epic novels or stories. So it would be easier for most of us if there aren't too many restrictions on writing. Just like what Christina has mentioned - "Writing is a free thing, so we shouldn't restrict things too much". And of course, you can still write something fabulous and extraordinary without the restrictions, which I am indeed looking forward to learn from.

So, the topic will be about life in camp with Halloween involved(neglecting how close they're related), and other details will just be what Christina has written.

I've just created a category named "Activities" where all the contests can be held there and also where we'll post the guidelines of the contests in.
Christina, before posting anything, I've still got one more question, how many entries can each camper submit? Will there be a limit or they can submit as many as they want? Venkat, how do you think about this?

Also, about the drachmas, when should it be reset? Should it be now or wait till 1st October?

~Katerina from the Athen's cabin
Back to top Go down
Venkat Varadhan
Cabin counselor
Venkat Varadhan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Katerina,

I think that pretty much settles it. Sounds simple and clean. So when do we start?

Cheers!
Venkat
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:46 pm

I think that the date of submission can start on 1st October.
But now, we can start thinking about the plot of the story Smile

~Katerina
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 am

Hi Katerina and Venkat!

Katerina, thanks for making things clear! Thanks! Very Happy

Venkat, like Katerina said, we're not novel writers or anything. I'm not even in college! I'm just a freshman at my high school.

Sorry for not replying earlier. Geometry is so hard!!! Why can't I just be like other people and learn about it in my sophomore year?

Here's what Christina said:

[blushes] Thanks, Tyler! Cool

Anyway, things have sorted out!

Each camper can only submit two entries. That way it's fair. Or else, a camper would have a much higher chance of winning, which is unfair.

Besides, I barely have time to submit 1 entry, much less unlimited ones. Also, how many can you post in half a month anyway? We're also very busy outside.

Since we will be starting our submission on October 1st, you should also reset everyone's drachmas on the 1st.

Agreed?

The post is going to come up after you approve.

~Christina, Cabin Counselor of the Hecate Cabin
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Zeus Cabin and Athena Cabin say "agree". Very Happy

~Katerina
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:43 am

Post coming right up! Very Happy

Oh, and when I say camper, I mean, if you have 3 characters, you can submit 6 entries.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 am

GREATTTTTT!
Can't wait to join!!!

~Angela Skye, daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
OlympusGrl
Campers
OlympusGrl

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Drachmas : 12888

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 am

Hi! Very Happy I'm thinking of joining, but quick question:
The characters in the story we submit, do they have to be all of our characters? Can we include characters from other members in this forum?
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:49 am

No, actually, it doesn't have to include all your characters in your story, but you have to include one of them.

However, since it's 2 stories per character, it is recommended.

You can include characters from other characters in the forum. Why not?

~Christina Hughes, daughter of Hecate
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Yes, there's no need to include all your characters in the story, but at least one of your characters.

You can include characters that are not existing yet but the characters should follow the rules of character creating(e.g. no Mary-Sue/Gary-Sue)
and better not to include the cannons, which are Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper and so on.

For each character, you can submit at most 2 entries, in which your character must be a part of the story that he/she has submitted.

For sure, you can include characters from the forum, but you're advised to seek the permission from the creator of the story. Very Happy

~Katerina
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:58 am

OlympusGrl:

Right...exactly what Katelyn said.

Oh, and can I include Olivia?

Katelyn:

Can I include your characters in my story? Paige is going to complain about Katerina/Tyler, which the campers ship "Kater" and something else.

~Sabrina Zhu

Back to top Go down
OlympusGrl
Campers
OlympusGrl

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Drachmas : 12888

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:12 am

Smile I was thinking about including them. It'll be alrite. Hopefully.
I can include your characters right? I need a lot of campers, just not main characters tho. Just campers and everyday life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Suggestions needed!   Hi! Suggestions needed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! Suggestions needed!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: