Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Staying Indoors.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12536

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

The Book she read was the very first in the Hunger Games series. The bunk she sat upon was her own. Her sandals flopped at the base of her bunk, she sat at the edge. Her legs were foled and the book rested within her lap. Her foot bounced up and down ever so slightly. Outside it was just around midday. There were few people who were in the cabin right now. Alice Greenwood was one of those peoplle who remained indoors. At the moment her hair was a mess and she looked like she had just gotten up out of bed.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16155

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Amanda just woke up in her bunk and realized that it's already midday. God, she thought, but then she realized that there's no regular practices of lessons today. She eyed around and found out that there were only a few girls in the cabin- the others're most probably in Manhattan uptown. She stretched her arms and yawned. Sitting in the bunk opposite to Amanda's was Alice - she's reading. Amanda spotted the book she's into now - the cover's familiar, she thought. "Alice, what ya've got now?" Amanda asked while walking towards the washroom.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Alice looked up at Amanda, her lips curved into a light smile. "Ugh...Activity wise I don't have anything today...As for what I'm reading It's the Hunger Games." Alice shrugs slightly and watches Amanda with much curiosity, she tilts her head ever so slightly. "Hey Amanda...When your done in the bathroom...Can you help me with my hair?...Your always so good at it."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:06 pm

"Sure!"Amanda got into the washroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face. The water drops clinging on her face made her feel fresh - like the dew on the leaves under the morning sun. She got out from the washroom."Just wait me a second, Alice, I'll have to change my clothes first." She opened her wardrobe and started picking.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:11 pm

"That's great thank's." Alice says, before she goes back to reading the book. She knew it was likely that it would take a good few minutes for Amanda to actually get dressed. So the seven year old daughter of Aphrodite, figured she would have at least enough time to finish the chapter. She sighed, when she finished she put the bookmark in and set it upon the nigghtstand situated between each bunk.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

It's difficult to make a decision. She picked out two dresses that were relatively casual and turned to Alice, "What do you think? This white halter one or this lilac belted flowy dress?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 pm

"Oh definatly the white dress, it brings out your eyes." Alice observes, propping herself up with her hands. "I just have my green clothes...I like green." Alice shifted slightly, pressing her feet togethor a small sigh escape her lips. "At the end of the day their both beutifull, but the White is much better."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Amanda's lips curved into a bright smile. "Thanks Alice!" She put the lilac dress back, got to the washroom and changed her pajamas into the white halter mini dress. She observed herself in front of the mirror, blinked slightly and thought, perfect - except her hair which's quite a mess as she had just waken up. She walked out from the washroom and announced, "It's hair-doing time!"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Alice giggled slightly at Amanda's reaction and almost fell backwords onto her bed. Alice shrugged slightly, propping herself up into a much fuller position. Her right hand casually gripped her left foot and picked a little dirt out from under nails, tossing it into a nearby bin, which always seemed to be conveniantly located around here.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Holding the iron curls, feeling exceptionally satisfied, Amanda asked,"So, curls, straight or an updo?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Alice put a finger to her lips for a moment or two and gently nibbled upon the tip. She shifted slightly and a small smile upon her face, she giggled briefly. "Well...I'll leave that up to you...Surprise me."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 pm

"All right!" Amanda went to her dressing table with Alice. "Hmm..."Amanda thought for a while and finally made a decision. Sitting in front of the dressing table with Alice, she straightened Alice's hair with a flat curl - it didn't take much time since Alice's blonde hair was pretty straight already. She worked on her bangs, making her right bang into a thin five-strand braid. "Now, you can look at yourself in the mirror!"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Alice blinked slightly, her legs hanging over the side of the chair, her feet pointing down to the ground. She waited patiently as her hair was first straightened, she enjoyed the smell the curl emitted, it reminded her of hotdogs. Then her hair was shifted this way and that until finnaly it was pulled into the finnal position. She admired it in the mirror "oh, that's beutifull thank you Amanda, your so good at this...One day I hope that I'll be this good."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

"Sure you will! Now I'm gonna do mine,"Amanda said as she rolled her eyes,"Hmm...I guess I'll have a loose side braid." She looked at herself in the mirror, started making a soft-sided part and bringing all her hair to her right side. She stared at herself for another second, and started braiding at the top of her her nape, keeping it to one side and securing with a tie near the bottom. She pulled pieces around her face, loosening her braid and creating a soft frame. After pulling a few strands free on the left of her braid, she blinked and observed herself. She turned around and looked at Alice, "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 pm

"It's beutiful as always Amanda." Alice says, clapping her hands togethor, the barefoot girl had been watching Amanda with much curiosity. Watching how she did her hair, her lips were pursed in thought. Alice moves back and forth, from her toes and onto the balls of her feet and back again. She slowly scratched the back of her head. "What will you do now? Surely you can't be ready yet?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:04 pm

"Then let's go out and have some fun!"Amanda got up from the chair and walked to the full-sized mirror, turned around and smiled, pleased with her look. She put on her sandals and asked, "So, where do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Alice gave the older a girl a small nod. She returned to her bunk and slipped on her sandals, strapping them to her feet. The young girl then moved over to Amanda and shrugged slightly. "Oh I'm happy going wherver you wish Amanda" her lips are curved into a pleasent smile.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Playing with her loose side braid, Amanda cogitated for a while."How about the Pegasus Stables?" she suggested, stretched her arms a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:22 pm

"Ooh the Stables, the stables are great." Alice says tapping her foot quickly against the cabin floor beneath her. She stretched slightly as well, her lips were curved into a small smile. "I'd love to go there...it would be such good fun."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:23 pm

"I haven't seen Lorraine for a while,"Amanda spoke to herself. Lorraine was her Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:23 pm

"Then let's get going"Amanda said excitedly, clapping her hands and left the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Alice smiled softly, she walked behind Amanda, exiting Cabin 10 to go and visit the stables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staying Indoors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Indoors.   Staying Indoors. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying Indoors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin 10: Aphrodite-
Jump to: