Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16152

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm

In a split second, they were in the Central Park again. She felt a little bit dizzy when she 'landed'. She concentrated and got to her feet again. "Argg...not for me...Anyway, where's the restaurant?"
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12533

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Annabel landed perfectly and then fell perfectly into Alex. Annabel laughed in delight, she ushed herself back to her feet. "Well, that was certainly fun...Anyone else have fun?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13699

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Annabel landed perfectly on Alex... just perfect. "Well, I did have fun, but then a girl just land me.... and almost break my neck!" Alex shouted.

"Its over there" Natalie pointed at the restaurant. It was in the other side of the street.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Angela slightly shook her head and put her hands in her pocket, unimpressed by the girls' senses of humor. "Anyway, let's go!" She walked to the Italian restaurant that Natalie was pointing at. Sounds like a nice one, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12799

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Ethan shrugged and went into the restuarant thinking "......i never saw this restaurant "
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:59 am

When they entered the restaurant, Lee did a spell to see if they was a monster. Thanks God there wasn't any. Last time they were attacked by a Hydra. A beautiful lady just turned into a giant vicious multiple-headed monster.

Lee: "A table for 5, please."

Waitress: "Follow me"

*We sit and the waitress give us the menu

"I would like a lasagna, please"

Waitress: "Ok, and you" she say to Lee.

"I would one a spaghetti 'a la bolognese', please"

Waitress: "And you?" she ask Natalie.

"Same as my friend here" Natalie said looking at Lee.

Waitress: "And you" the waitress ask the others.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 am

"I would like one tomato spagehetti and some water please." Ethan said as he asked the others "What about you Angela, Anabel?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:23 am

"I thought we were eating traditionally and I'm freaking hungry now," Angela looked at Alex and murmured. She then read through the menu, thought for a while, and ordered,"May I have a plate of Italian Insalata russa for antipasti, Veal Wild Mushrooms Risotto for Primo, skip the secondo and had a tiramisu for dessert?" Angela was very excited about the big nice meal she's going to have.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Waitress: "Ok, your order will be here like in 10 minutes. Enjoy this bread"

"Um, we didn't order a bread" Lee said looking at the bread.

Waitress: "the table over there" She said pointing at a table close to the exit. "Bought this bread for this table"

Alex and Natalie looked at the table which was full of boys with soccer uniforms and they were staring at the girls.

"Be right back" Alex stand up and went to the table.

"Hey boys" Alex said to the boys with a sexy tone.

"Hey, hottie" the boys replied.

"I left my wallet in my house" Alex said tacking a lollipop and putting it at her mouth. "And I really need to pay"

"SURE!" the boys said giving her money, even more than she wanted.

"Thank you boys" Alex said going back to the table.

"It always work!" Natalie said.

"Yes! You're like a credit card babe!" Lee said kissing Alexandra.

"I'm rich in my ways... this is the power of a Venus girl, right Annabel?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:05 am

"power of a Venus... that's cool... hey Angela do you think that Amanda could do things like that? " Ethan asked Angela as he start eating the bread. He murmured 'I wish i had a girlfriend...' as he sighed
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:20 am

After seeing what Alex had done, Angela rolled her eyes and muttered, "Um...No comment."
But then Ethan asked her if Amanda can do things like that. Angela forced a smile and said, "I'm not sure if she can, probably yes, but I'm sure that she won't do that..." She looked around, starting to feel a bit impatient. She grumbled slightly, "Where's my salad?" She looked at the clock on the wall and eyed back at the group. When she heard Ethan murmured about a girlfriend, she giggled, "I thought you already had one." She glanced at Annabel, who's sitting next to Ethan, and laughed, "Just kidding."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:26 am

Ethan blushed and looked at Anglea as she giggled. He said " Why are you laughing...? I don't have a girlfriend.. " He looked at the clock and murmured again "why isn't the food comming... "

Last edited by Edward Jackson on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:32 am

Angela glimpsed as Ethan mischievously, and joked,"As I said, just kidding." She was then distracted by the smell of Italian food. A waitress finally came and served the table a few plates of lasagna, spaghetti, risotto and a bow of salad. Angela took the bowl of salad and the plate of risotto, looked at the waitress, and said, "Thank you!" She then started on her salad.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:40 am

Ethan took his plate of tomato spagehetti and said "Thank you" to the waiteress. As he ate his food he thought 'how would Angela react if i spill my food on her...' Ethan moved his hands towards his cup trying to make the cup fall down.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:49 am

Angela was enjoying her Italian Insalata ruissa. "Hmm, this's good,"She mumbled with her mouth full of dressed fruits and veggies. That's when she spot Ethan's cup was falling down. Instantaneously, her right hand put down the fork and caught the cup before it actually fell. "Whoa, be careful, Ethan!"she said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 am

Ethan laughed and said " Sorry Sis.. I'm getting nervous.." as he thought 'hm...... maybe i should try one more time'. He murmured quietly " i hope it succeed this time..". He controlled a gust of wind to tripple the cup towards Angela.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:04 am

Angela was about to pick up her fork, when she sensed a gust of wind rushing towards her - with a cup. She willed the winds and dropped down the cup on the table. She stared at Ethan,"Willing the winds and you expect me not to realize it at all? Seriously? Just stop messing around and enjoy your lunch!" She then turned back and continued with her almost-finished salad.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:12 am

Ethan shrugged and said "I already ate all of my lunch..... and i told you that i'm nervous now..." As he thought ' Maybe i should just give up' he rocked his chair looking at Angela who was eating her salad.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:16 am

"Flirting Alert… just saying." Alex murmured to Angela and starting to eat her food.

"Delicious!" Natalie said With her mouth full.

Lee stayed quiet observing everyone and eating. "Too many pranks, only one victim" Lee murmured looking at Ethan. Lee grab a spoon and murmured a spell without anyone noticing. The spoon soon turn into a snake. "Scare Ethan"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12533

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Annabel, the daughter of Venus remained quiet throughout the majority of the conversation. She gently nibbled upon a pizza slice and stuck another into her hair to save for later. Annabel burped and stuffed a pizza slice into her mouth and enjoyed the meal infront of her.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 pm

After Angela had finished eating her salad, she started on her risotto. "Yummy!" she said as she ate another spoon of risotto. She glimpsed at Annabel who was sticking some pizza into her head. "Urggg..."she murmured in disgust. But then she decided not to make any comments and ignore the group - she just wanted enjoy her meal for now.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 pm

As he rocked his chair, Ethan saw something comming toward him. He thought 'What is that...'. He lowered his hands and tried to grab the unknown thing.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 am

The snake then tries to bite Ethan.

"You might want to save some for me as well, Annabel" Alex said to Annabel. everything in Anna's hair stay fresh. Maybe because as a daughter of Venus she isn't alowed to smell dirty, so it stay fresh.

"Yeah... Can you put some bread in your hair for later?" Lee asked Annabel.

"What are we going to do next?" Natalie aske everyone.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:59 am

As the snake tried to bite Ethan, he fell off from the chair. "Why is a snake here..." Ethan murmured as he tried to catch the snake.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 am

"Wow! Where the hell did that snake came from?" Lee said turning the snake to dust. "Restaurants in this days have snake as pets..." Lee said trying not to laugh.

"Lee, you know you can't do does kind of stuffs in front f me.... it make me want to cause discord" Natalie said trying not to throw the crystal plate to the waitress.

"We don't want what happens in the Mess Hall every week!" Alex shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps-
Jump to: