Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16152

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:52 pm

"Hmm...I think we should also do that."Angela said as she gently tapped her left foot against the floor. "What're we eating today?"
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12799

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

"Anything except Sushi.." said Ethan as he thought about the last times trip. "what do you want to eat?" Ethan asked to Angela
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

"Well, I could agree with you on that,"Angela giggled as she thought about what'd happened last time,"No, sushi. Most probably, I'll be fine with the rest."
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12533

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 pm

"So what if I'm scared!" Annabel snaps, she shook her head, standing around as the subject turned to food. She grinned softly "I think I've still got some Sushi." Annabel mused, reaching into her hair and pulling out a slightly moldy piece, she held it out to Natalie and Alex then offered it to the rest of the group. "Sushi?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Dropping her jaw, Angela shook her head and stared at Annabel in disbelief,"Annabel, you've raised the standard of disgust to another level!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:11 pm

" no thanks..." Ethan said as he shakes his head. "so what are we going to eat?" asked Ethan
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 pm

"Well I do my best." Annabel says, gently throwing the piece away out of the high window. After which, just to mess around, she wiped her right hand on Angela clothing and her left upon Alex's clothes a cheeky grin on her face.

Last edited by Redfield on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 am

"Geez! That's extremely unacceptably obnoxious, detestable, awful, unhygienic and... disgusting!!!!" Angela immediately clean the stain with a sterilized tissue as she cursed in Ancient Greek,"Don't you have a tissue or something?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:57 am

"Why do you have a tissue with you..?" Ethan asked Angela
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:59 am

Annabel grinned and leaned forward planting a kiss on Angela's cheek a mischevous smile on her face. "I think I don't like to carry tissues and I like the way I keep my hair dirty and there's nothing you can do about it Angela."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 am

Angela shook her head and sighed,"I don't care how you'd like to be - just don't have me involved.""
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:10 am

Ethan laughed as he heard Annabel and Angela said, but he stopped laughing as they both stared at him. Ethan asked " So are we going now..?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:37 am

"Maybe...a French restaurant this time?"Angela thought for a second and suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13699

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:04 am

"French restaurant? How about a Greek restaurant... I've heard the food is good... or an italian restaurant" Lee suggested.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:21 pm

"what about you Annabel..what do you want to eat?"Ethan asked Annabel
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:07 am

Annabel turns to Ethan and raises her eyebrow slightly. A small smile upon her face "Well, we could always eat you...but I wouldn't mind some italian food."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:39 am

"Eat me..?" Ethan asked to Annabel laughing. "Anyways so it's Italian food it is. Angela do you know any Italian restuarant near hear?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:55 am

Twirling a strand of her hair, she replied,"Italian restaurant? I don't know...I seldom eat Italian food here..."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 am

"Then what are we going to eat? I'm okay with a french restaurant, but french food is not the best.... I mean, there desserts are the best... why don't eat in a good italian restaurant and then get a french dessert?" Lee asked Angela.

"Im getting cold... lets teleport now! Please!" Natalie shouted.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Angela shrugged slightly,"Well, I'm fine with eating Italian food but I just don't have any good suggestions about restaurants to give."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:04 am

"Well there is one right front of the centeral park but i have never been there so i don't know how it will taste" Eyhan said as he grinned

Ethan Jackson son of zeus
[color=darkblue][Ben Kyle son of athena/color]
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Annabel gave a casual shrug, a small sigh escaped her lips, she smiled softly "Well I don't care what it is as long as it's Italian." Annabel says, casually glancing over at Ethan.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Angela's tummy started roaring,"Then let's go!" I'm getting hungry now!"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:41 pm

"Great" Lee said casting the teleporting spell in latin.

PUFF

"I love this PUFF spell" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Ethan shrugged and said " I hate the Puff spell it really makes me dizzy."

Ethan Jackson son of Zeus

Ben kyle, son of Athena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps-
Jump to: