Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

Female Aquarius Posts : 59
Drachmas : 13974

profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 am

Hi, Christy finally had time to fill out this profile form. Unfortunately, she did want to get her picture taken OR her portrait drawn.

Sorry. Whenever I tried to include the image, my computer would start lagging, then shut down. Then I would have to start all over again. After 6 times, I learned my lesson. Then I tried making my photo a file, but even the smallest would still exceed attachment maxsize. Sorry, but you'll just have to read under physical description. Sad Could you please still accept it this way?

General

Name: Christina Hughes

Nickname: Christy

Date of Birth: September 1, 1998

Horoscope: Virgo

Place of Birth: Colordao

Place living: New York, New York

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 100 lb (roughly)

Eye color: Normal green

Hair color and style: I have straight blonde hair that reaches my mid-back.

Birthmark/Scar/Tattoo: A scar near my left eye (I was scratched by a monster).

Other:Well, I'm a little chubby. I am not into fashion, and wear a regular jeans and T-shirt like any other teenager.

Personality and Characteristics

Personality: People say I'm kind, loyal, and hardworking, but I'm too serious, not meant for leading (can she still be Cabin Counselor?), and I worry too much. I think the truth is that I don't work hard enough, I'm way too un-serious, and we all worry too less.

Special habits:Well, staying up late to finish tasks in my cabin. Can you even sleep when you have unfinished work?

Strengths and Talents:People say I'm loyal, hardworking, is good at making potions, I'm practical, and good at swordfighting. I'm glad people compliment me, but in reality, I'm not that good at swordfighting or making potions.

Weaknesses:They say I'm too serious, not good at being a leader, I worry too much, I suck at archery, and I criticize myself and people around me too much. The part about not being a good leader and that I suck at archery is true, but I am not too serious. In fact, people should say I'm too un-serious!

Fears: The harpies. Go ahead and laugh. But honestly, they're creepy! They just hope you sneak out of your cabin at night or fail subjects (on Rick's blog, there's Percy's Progress Report) on the progress report so they can devour you! They're probably trying to find out ways to secretly devour you right now! They really shouldn't be put into service. Nymphs are much better! The makeovers given by the Aphrodite Cabin. I'm lucky I have Allison on my side. It's scary. Trust me. When I walk into Allison's Cabin to say hi to her, the other Aphrodite children pull me to my doom. Their makeovers make me look horrendous!

Hobbies: Well, work is good, right? Other people should be like me and devote their time to work. The Aphrodite kids are smart to not trust those horrible children of Hermes to deliver things to them, so when I have time, I make and deliver love potions to them instead. You don't need to be a child of Hermes to have a delivery service! I also teach new children of Hecate how to cast spells and specific spells.

Favorite Food: Pizza

Least Favorite Food: Hummus. That's just, eww!!! It probably isn't even edible! (Yes, I know it is, but I don't like hummus either. Besides, that sounds like Christina to me.)

Favorite Time of the Day: Night. I guess that makes sense, since Mom lives in the Underworld.

Favorite Place at Camp: My cabin. It's looks good on the outside and the inside, has magical protection (I'll be safe from the harpies!), and I can do work (make potions, namely)!

Favorite Activity at Camp: Definitely swordfighting. I can practice my skill to make it better!

Least Favorite Activity at Camp: Archery. I can barely hit the board, and I don't want my half-siblings to get any more injuries!

Others: None.

Family and Relationships:

Mortal Parent: Chris Hughes

Godly Parent: Hecate

Stepparent: May Anderson- we share a nice bond.

Sibling: I have a mortal half-brother named Matthew. He's the most obnoxious brother ever! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Hermes claimed him to be his son!

Best Friends: I do have best friends and do hang out with them. See? I'm not hardworking enough! Anyway they are: Allison Grace, daughter of Aphrodite, Sarah Stewart, daughter of Nike, and Matt Vivaldi, the son of Nemesis.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None. Um, however, I do have a slight crush on Matt and a son of Apollo named Ben I love you -oops! Please edit out that part, okay? Next!

Enemy: Owen Lestrade, son of Hermes and Ashley Chawla, daughter of Ares

Other: None.

Battle

Powers: Being a child of Hecate, I have the ability to cast spells, but after 3 complicated ones, sadly, I pass out. If there is a sacrifice, the power created will let me do 2 more. I can only do 6 simple spells in a row. I can also make potions.Especially love potions, and the occasional curing potion I can deliver to the Apollo Cabin. Actually, with the correct ingredients, any demigod can! Since my mother lives in the Underworld, I can see in the dark, but only at a 5 feet radius. Oh, and I can also magically have someone's nose fall off their face, but that is a power of most children of Hecate anyway. I can fix it, but if I don't, after 12 hours, it will return to the owners face. I can only do it once a week. As for charms, I can do them, but I don't always succeed. If I don't, the result is the opposite effect. For example, if I charm someone to fall in love with me, if I mess up, the person will hate me. That's why I can't do it on Matt or Be- I didn't say anything! Please edit out that part! I can also curse people, and the person who is cursed will have flashbacks of things they are guilty of and/or regret, but it only lasts for 1 month. Basically, I have a wide range of powers, but they're very limited.

Weapon: A charm necklace that morphs into a celestial bronze sword.

Fatal Flaw: Mom recently told me it was that my fatal flaw is that I worry way too much.

Strengths: This is according to other people (the following are her true strengths): I'm good at swordfighting and making potions.

Weaknesses: I suck at archery. In fact, Chiron even congratulated me when I only wounded one camper during practice!

Christina's biography is written by me.

Biography

Christina was born in Denver, Colorado with Hecate and her dad, Chris, an author who wrote about the aspects of magic. When Christina started attracting monsters, at age 11, her father moved her to New York, New York because it was closer to camp. However, the child of Hecate just kept attracting more monsters until finally, at age 13, a satyr finally brought her to Camp Half-Blood, and Christina earned her scar while being chased by the clawed monster. When she was finally safe, she saved Sarah and Matt from being bullied by Ashley Chawla by accidently removing Ashley's nose from her face. That's how she became enemies with Ashley and best friends with Sarah and Matt. After a while, she came to hate children of Hermes after stopping a prank on Allison Grace by Alex Lestrade because Christina hates jokes. She became Allison's best friend afterwards. Then after being pranked by Alex, they became enemies. The daughter of Hecate isn't that popular because, according to her, "People are meant to spend their time working, not socializing.".

Last edited by Sabrina Zhu on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13123

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 pm

A nice decent profile Smile

It's OK without the photo but just add the followings to make the description more vivid:
Is she thin, slim or fat?
Does she like to wear dresses, shirts or jeans(or cloaks)?

About the power part,

How well is Christy's charms-casting ability? Does she always success? What are the charms mainly about? Are they simple charms like Alohamora, for attack, defense, or even killing people like Avadakedavra(generally we won't approve killing curse)? Also, when will the curse wear off?

Potion-making Smile
What kinds of potion does she like to/usually make? Love potions, curing potions or deadly potions?

'Have someone's nose fall off their face' lol!
How can they be fixed? Can she do this often?

Lastly, is her relationships with her dad, her stepmum and her mortal brother well?

Once you filled out there, we'll approve it:)
For sure Christy will be a good Cabin Counselor:)

BTW, next time you should post the profile in the Characters Creating - Pending : Camp Half Blood

Last edited by Arianna on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Oops! Sorry if I left things out!

Christy is a little chubby and likes to wear a regular shirt and jeans.

Powers:

No, she doesn't always succeed in charms. When she doesn't, the result is the opposite effect. The person who is cursed will have flashbacks on things they are guilty of and regret during important times. The curse lasts for only 1 month.

Potion-making:

Usually, Christy makes love potions (courtesy to Allison), but she also gives the Apollo Cabin some curing potions.

'Have someone's nose fall of their face'

She herself can fix it, but if she doesn't, it only lasts for 12 hours before the nose will return to its proper owner. She can only do it once a week.

Christy has a wide range of powers, but they're limited.

Relationships:

Well, things are pretty good between her and her dad and stepmom. After the whole Camp Half-Blood thing, things are fine and much better than before she found out. It's just...she's uncomfortable around her stepmom when she's reminded her mom is Hecate. Yes, she and her stepmom bond pretty well. Matthew...he's probably the most obnoxious brother one could ever have. In fact, Christina suspects he's a son of Hermes in disguise.

Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:25 pm

That's good enough:)
Just edit your profile by putting the details above back to your form Smile
After that, I'll approve it and Christy will be the Cabin Counselor:)
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

Edited now!
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:06 pm

approved:)
Just in a second, Christy will be the cabin counselor of the Hecate Cabin!
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Zhu
Camp Counselor
Sabrina Zhu

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 am

Sure! Very Happy However, I have to find time between my work...
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13699

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Of course! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate   profile - Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile of Christina Hughes, Daughter of Hecate
Page 1 of 1