Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16218

Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm

"Wow, that's totally crazy and AWESOME!"I laughed as I splashed another wave of water towards Tyler and Kate. "You know what, I think I'll swim back to the shore and take a rest now."

"Alright, join you you later!" I burst into laughter.

As Amanda swam back to the shore, I was 'attacked' by Kate with water once again. I approached and held her waist in my arms. She put her hands around my shoulder. I gave her a kiss and she kissed back. This moment is perfect. But then she pulled out of my arms and splashed another wave of water at me, bursting into laughter. I couldn't help but joined her.

I swam back to the shore and sat on the sand. The soft warm sand. I just sat there, watched that couple playing and Aiden surfing against the waves. I suddenly saw Lana walking towards the sea. She seemed lost - not knowing what she should do. So, I waved hand and shouted, "Hey, Lana! You're joining?"

Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13765

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:42 am

"Yes, Im going to the water now...Im kind of lost, ha ha" I said. I could use somebody to play with me right now. I keep thinking of Diana's bow and arrows...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Holding and eating the bowl of fruit salad, I watched the others playing crazily in the water. Lana was walking towards to the sea where Amanda was siting on. My brother and Kate were farther from the shore , um..., having fun. Aiden was seriously hot - the way that he surfed against the waves. I was a bit surprised that Amanda and he actually studied in the same school. Surrounded by the warm sunshine, I felt delighted. A great day it is!

I'm glad that Lana's gonna play with me. "How about on the count of three, we swam to there - see who reached there first?"I suggested, as I pointed at the red floating board a bit farther from where Kate and Tyler were at.
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Female Cancer Posts : 58
Drachmas : 12805

PostSubject: At the beach with Lana the HUntress of Artemis    Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:29 pm

I walk towards the beach with Len and saw Aiden, Tyler, Amanda, Angela and Kate there. and i saw Lana the huntress. i walk towards Angela " hi, can we join you ? " i ask her.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Lying on the beach-chair and eating the grilled kebab that I had just made for myself, I saw Len and Rin arrive at the beach. They must be the campers that Tyler said will join us later. Rin walked to me and asked if they could join me. "Sure! Want to have grilled steaks?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:41 pm

I smile back at Angela who was asking me if i want a grilled steak " Sure! " i sat on the sand. i always love the warm feeling when i'm at the beach.

I sat next to Rin and look at Angela " Your not going to join them Angela ? " i ask while pointing towards the pack of people in the water.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:43 pm

"Maybe later! I'm pretty hungry now, "I replied, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:00 pm

I pat my white bandana Ribbon on the middle of my head " Nah, I'm hungry too " " can i have your kebab ? " i ask looking at the grilled kebabs,i look at the kebab and i turn into a jelly monster.

I look at Rin and hit her head " Stupid sister, don't look like that " i grab her her arm and pull her into me. she turns back to normal Rin but still day dreaming about meat. i sigh and look at Angela " sorry about her, she sometimes turn jelly when she's hungry "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:03 pm

I ate another grilled steak and burst into laughter when hearing the term "jelly monster". "It's okay. You can eat whatever you want here," I said, "So, how's your day?"
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:37 pm

" MEAT!! " i scream while grabbing a kebab, i grab a plate and grab 4 kebabs, and 2 bottles of water. i walk back towards Angela and Len, i sit next to Len and have a bite on one of the kebabs. after i'm done finishing that one. i stop and look at Len that was smiling at me " Len why aren't you eating ? " he look at the plate of kebab and smile " Thanks Rin ! "

I grab one Kebab and munch on it. i look at Rin " so jelly girl, your not going monster again ? " she pout and crossed her arms, " she stands and look at me in a serious way " stupid boy, i am not jelly girl .. i am .. " she pause and reach her jeans pocket, she pulls out an orange and hold it in front of her " ORANGE GIRL !! " she trows the orange at my head " Ow " i fell backwards, the orange bounce and Rin ran after it " Noo !! my orange " she ran towards the orange, i stand and look at Rin coming back with the orange and sitting next to me. " If your wondering why Rin is Orange girl .. because she LOVE orange " i said to Angela.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:59 pm

I couldn't help laughing with the Apollo siblings here. They're so cheerful. I walked to the table with food, picked another piece of steak and had it grilled. "Mmmm, it's yummy,"I said it with satisfaction and that steak in my mouth, "You want one? I'm really good at grilling steak!"

Playing water with Tyler's definitely the craziest and the most enjoyable thing I've done today. But then, my tummy started roaring. Awkward, I thought.

I really love bring with Kate here, even in the middle of this mysterious sea. I heard her tummy roaring. "Hungry huh? Maybe we could swim back to the shore and had barbecue now?"

"That'd be great! Starving now," I said.

"Okay, Let's go!" I said as I gave her a kiss on her cheek. We swam (and walked) back to the shore.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:43 pm

I entered the water and said to Amanda "Ok!" and I started swimming.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 pm

I hadn't swum this fast for long. Lana swam fast but I wasn't slow - after all, I was once in the swimming team in Marrion. Lana did remind me of my old competitor, Tara, from Parteria.

I indeed enjoy surfing against the waves here. I looked around, Tyler and Kate were swimming towards the shore - I guess they must be hungry now. Amanda was swimming, with Lana, the huntress. They were indeed fast - must be in a competition, I guess. I shouted, "Keep it up, Amanda! Show them how the girls in Marrion swimming team are like!"

I heard Aiden shouting. Bring out the old stories, seriously? "Shut up, Aiden!" I shouted back, while trying hard not to have Lana swam past me.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:17 pm

I've done many quests all my life...which its very long since I was born in- anyway, I've done many quests in the sea. I have swim long distance in the middle of the sea, just to find a monster. I cant lose... I started to swim faster, Amanda wasn't easy to beat. "Don't let your guard down, Amanda!" I tried to said. The sun was setting down, but it wasn't dawn yet.
The red thing was more far than I expected, I was getting tire.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:50 pm

I kept swimming and swimming and swimming. I had to admit that Lana was really fast. We reached the red floating board almost at the same time. So, I suggested, "How about we swam back to the shore - I think I really could eat grilled food or salad."

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Tyler and I sang back to the shore. We sat on the sand, and he made me a piece of juicu grilled steak. Yummy!"I have to admit that you're indeed a good cook!"

We finally got back to the shore. I was starving. So, I grilled two pieces of steaks and gave one to Kate. It was delicious. Kate praised that I was a good cook. I replied, "Of course! Want another one?"

"If you're grilling another piece of meat, plus one please,"I laughed.

'Sure!'

I'm done with the surfing - which was really great and cool! I got back to the shore. Everyone's having so much fun.

"Want one?"I asked Aiden as I placed three pieces of steaks of the net.

"Sure!"

I placed one more steak on the net.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am

"Ok, I'm really looking forward to eat steak..." I said and started swimming to the shore. I put my cover dress on, seat in the sand and started eating. It was delicious, I'll remember this steak forever. My hands started glowing moon light white, it happen when I like thing. I covered my hands quickly with my towel.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:40 am

It has been a long time since we had a beach-barbecue party here. Everything was just so fabulous. We've eaten a lot and played a lot of crazy games.

I really enjoyed being here. Sitting on the sand, I didn't really need to move my hands to get things to eat. Tyler was like our cook here - he's an expert in grilling things. (I also wanted to grill the food myself but I've tried once, and the chicken wing turned into a charcoal.) We kept running and running and had played many ball games and water. It's crazy but I love that!

We're all enjoying our time here. Amanda, Lana and I went into a completely insane water fight before Amanda went to surf with Aiden and caught up some old stories. I think Lana is not really that bad as the others perceived. At least we could get along.

After eating and eating(I saved some space in my tummy for dinner), we almost went out of control. People were running and laughing and playing around. It was really fun. I love being here. Amanda and I had chatted and laughed at those old stories back in the time at Marion. I attempted to teach her surf but it turned out that she's already a good surfer herself. I doubted if there's anything she aren't good at in water.

It's gonna be an unforgettable time in my life. I'm so glad that everyone could get along and had so much fun. Aiden tried to teach me to surf, but he forgot one thing that I once had a personal coach(hired by dad) who gave me a few lessons on surfing. It had been a long time since I surfed again. As evening is approaching, we all went to the Mess Hall for dinner(yes, another meal, again), before we came back here again for the Sing-along and camp fire and blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 pm

i saw everyone leaving for dinner, i don't feel that hungry anymore
" Hey Rin, you wan't to go to the mess hall ?? " She look at me and say " No, I'm full now .. let's just stay here " " Okay "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis   Huntress - At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the beach with Lana the Huntress of Artemis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2