Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Female Cancer Posts : 58
Drachmas : 12805

profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:44 pm

General :

Name : Kyle Cogan
Nickname : Kaito/Kai/Kyle
Date Birth : April 14, 1996
Zodiac : Aries
Place of Birth : Canada
Place Before Going to Camp : Manhattan, New York
Age when Arriving at Camp : 12

Physical Appearance :

Height : 169 cm
Weight : 48 Kg
Eye Color : Dark Blue
Hair Color : Dark Blue
Clothing Style : Casual and Simple clothes, he also wear a long blue scarf
Birthmarks/Scars/Tattoos : -
Skin color : White

Personality and Characteristics :

Personality and Characteristics: Kyle/Kaito/Kai ( you could call him either one ) is a brave and charming man, he's kind and strong. he loves his friends and families, he would do anything to protect them. plus, his not the jealous type so he lets his girlfriend( Miku ) play with other boys. but when it gets too far he would explode ( sorry overreacting ). He's bad personality is he's really emotional, he could get angry if he hears someone saying bad tings to his friends and would ends up having fight.
Special Habits : he would play with his scarf if he's nervous.
Strengths and Talents : His good at fighting with bare hands, but he's even better with the sword. as a poseidon's son he could manipulate water as a weapon. he also has the talent for music
Weakness : He's super weak at making stuff like at the Hephaestus Cabin. he would screw up everything, but he is kinda good at cooking.
Fears : He fears his mom would be attack by monsters when his not home
Hobbies : Training, reading, playing instruments, playing with his friends
Favorite Foods : Ice Cream
Least Favorite Foods : Paprika
Favorite Place at Camp : The Poseidon's Cabin and The Beach and The Pegasus Stable
Least Favorite Place at Camp : Climbing Wall

Mortal Parent : Mariam Cogan
Immortal Parent : Poseidon
Stepparents :
Siblings : -
Boyfriend : Michaela Clamentina
Enemy : Monsters
Best Friends : Allen Holst, Rilliane Holst, Elluka Electra, Michaela Clamentina

Battle :

Powers : He can manipulate water and make them as hard as steal and as sharp as a sword, he also can heal wounds by water. when he is in trouble the water will protect him, he is able to talk with horses and fish. But He can't used his water power too much, if he push him self too far he would faint for days.
Weapon : His weapon is a bronze sword and water
Strength: In battle he will use his sword for attacking, but if it's for healing he would use water to heal his friends
Weakness : he always think that everything is his fault and he's weak with defense, if his fighting he wouldn't care less about his surrounding.
Fatal Flaw : He's too loyal with the one he loves ( friends & parents )

Biography :

born 14 April, 1996. At first he lived near the beach with his mother, aunt and cousins. when he was 9 he's a quite little boy, making him even more mysterious. all of the girls has a crush on him but he's not interested in a romance relationship ( well until he met Miku ). when it's a stormy night he would had weird nightmares like seeing some children his age laughing and fighting playfully while wearing an orange T-shirt, he didn't have time to read the letter on their shirt he was to distracted with the beauty of the place. there were weird creatures but he didn't mind that. every time he tried to talk with one of the kids they would transform into a huge monster, he would scream for help but none of them help him, they keep laughing and playing as if he didn't exist. he would wake finding his mom by his side. he didn't believe any of those things until he was 12, he was playing at the beach with his cousins, they were having fun until Kyle saw a horse. a pure white horse it was beautiful, he ran after it while shouting " hey stop, i'm not gonna hurt you " the horse stop and Kyle started patting it. suddenly a weird guy walk towards them, the guy was tall and buff like a football player, he wore like a large black blanket covering his entire body. he can hear ruff breathing, he ask if the man is okay but instead the man grab him by the neck and squeeze the life out of him, the horse saw that and started fighting with the man making his blanket fall off, Kyle was now on the ground with wide eyes, ' a minotaur ' he think he ran back to his house leaving the horse fighting the monster. his mom started asking what happened and he tell the hole story. His mom look pale and started saying the hole truth, she finally tells him that he would go to the place he dreamed about, but without the changing into a monster stuff.

P.S : there are some characters that haven't been created yet, but i will make them later on Very Happy

Last edited by Ichino201 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16218

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

another son of poseidon Very Happy

what're the bad points about his personality?
What are the limits of his powers?
What's his least favourite activities in camp?
What is he weak at?

done editing and 'll approve it Very Happy

btw, wanna rp now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:54 pm

sure .. i'll edit this first then i'll rp .. kay ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:07 pm

sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:29 pm

I edited it .. but i don't know if i'm correct .. silent
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm

in battle, what are his weakness(technically, i mean)?
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm sorry Katelyn .. i'm kinda distracted with my basketball competition next Saturday, my coach always scolds me Crying or Very sad .. so i wasn't paying attention with Kyle's Profile, Sorry again .. but wish me luck with my basketball competition okay ??
Sorry
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 am

sure and good luck with your game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:00 am

approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Thank You So Much Katelyn !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon   profile - Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile of Kyle Cogan, Son of Poseidon
Page 1 of 1