Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

Female Cancer Posts : 28
Drachmas : 12625

About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:30 am

Wow,these are all great ideas.Personally, i'd prefer to have it set after The Lost Hero. Very Happy That way it won't be a awkward with greeks and romans combining,as it would already have been done once.And Diana/Artemis is quite simular with the greeks and romans so they could call her greek name when at CHB while at CJ they call her by roman.Before The Lost Hero though, it would be very awkward to have greeks and romans together.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13702

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 am

Exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16155

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Then let's set it as after the Lost Hero Smile

But I doubt if if the huntresses of Artemis can stay at CJ since it's a Greek thing and I'm pretty sure that Romans like Octavian won't welcome them to enter the border...

ALSO, should we do sth like CHB sending someone to CJ and vice versa or just pretend it's only the cannons' businesses?
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm

I think greek huntresses and camper and roman huntresses and roman campers can visit each others camps... since Octavian doesn't exist in this site Very Happy What do you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:25 pm

you mean like combining two camps? (I doubt if it will work)
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 pm

No, for example, we can do an activity that some campers in CJ will visit CHB... Get it? Very Happy I got to admit that I want to eat in the Mess Hall...

Last edited by childOfTrivia1207 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 pm

lol I get it Smile
I think we can do something like this
Maybe we can set it as one of the activities of the site?
Do it monthly, bimonthly or annually?

About the huntresses, it is possible to allow the huntresses to visit CJ but I'm not sure if the greek huntresses need to call artemis as diana since there's actually not such thing like Huntresses of Diana- only huntresses of Artemis
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 pm

lol! !!
I think greeks should call Artemis 'Artemis' and romans 'Diana'... :DD
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 pm

romans can call artemis 'diana' since I guess Artemis won't mind (probably) Smile
but it's just the other huntresses will feel weird since before the lost hero, they don't know "Diana" actually exist
and after the Lost Hero, there's still only huntresses of Artemis but not huntresses of Diana
and the romans in CJ should also know there's huntresses of artemis - it's just the goddess allow them to call her 'diana' (probably)
what do you think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

I wish She existed to ask her, but she doesn't...(sorry if someone in this site believe in them!!) So its actually hard. lol! I think she won't mind...She is not like Minerva. Twisted Evil Minerva wants to kill romans!!!
But in my opinion, it doesn't matter if someone call her Diana, Artemis, ect.After all, She's the same goddess.
What do you think?? Question
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm not sure if she's like minerva

however, i think that it's ok if a roman calls her diana(though of course i think it'll be better if they call her artemis as there's less complexity) - i guess she'll just correct her or whatever...
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:59 pm

I know she is not like Minerva... She is really cool. Very Happy
Then Ok Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:00 pm

finally settled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Yes Very Happy Wanna join the chat box?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2