Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

Female Cancer Posts : 28
Drachmas : 12622

Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Name:Amezerion
Nickname:Mezeir
Date of Birth:2/7/1998
Horoscope:Cancer
Place of birth:New Zealand
Place living:Camp Halfblood or where Artemis pleases

Physical appearance

Height:5 foot 4
Weight:60kg
Eye color:Light brown
Hair color and style:brown black short hair off to the right (emo)
Clothing style:Red and black checkered shirt,black jeans and red and black skate shoes.
Birthmark/scars/tattoos:Small red scar by right eye from athena
(After an encounter with Athena [she was disguised] while younger,Athena painted a permanent scar on her after showing Athena a peice of art.Now whenever the scar glows unnaturaly it means she is to do whatever duty Athena calls her to)
Physical Description:Medium height,fit,over average in muscle
Others(if any):

Personality and characteristics:

Personality:Adventurous,loyal,smart,sarcastic,tempered,quiet,mysterious
Special habits:figiting
Strengths and talents:Art,archery,sword play,knife throwing/handling,knowledge,sports
Weaknesses:Temper,doubting
Fears:Over judgement by others,going insane,
Hobbies:Eating,art,swordplay,archery,sports,music
Favorite food:Mince and mashed potatoes with gravy
Least favorite food:To hard to choose
Favorite time of the day:Night
Favorite place at camp:Mess hall
Favorite activity at camp:Archery and knife throwing
Least favorite activity at camp:Losing capture the flag
Others(if any):

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parents:Casey and Claudia Turner
God parent:Hades
(Serves Artemis)
Siblings:None
Best friend:Don't have one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:None
Enemy:A long list
Others(if any):

Battle

Powers:Summon weapons,shadow travel (3 times a day),army of archers/knights (4 times a week),
Weapons:A bow from Artemis,2 knives and 2 samurai swords
Fatal flaw:Self doubt
Strengths:Knowladge,hunting,combat
Weaknesses:Unable to fully rely on others

Biography
An unknown child of Hades, forgotten and taken to New Zealand.Grew up with two mortal parents and no idea of the gods.Fantasy and mythology ruled her life yet she didnt seem to have any real connection to it untill later in life.Yet she believed in it.At 5 she started climbing tree's.At 6 began to draw dragons.At 7 started learning mythology.At 8 she got real into weapons and martial arts,and so on.By the time she was 14 she had a bit of a harder life than most expected.Out of all the uncertainty, one day after school she snaps and leaves.Gets found by a Harpy,and smashes a brick and plank of wood on its head.Later on gets found by a satyr and is taken to America.From there she lives in Camp Halfblood untill Artemis and her huntresses visit.Then joins them the following day.

Last edited by shayana.tanirau on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13699

PostSubject: Profile of Amezerion, daughter of Hades   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, I'm confused... are you a huntress of Artemis? Why do you serve Athena, Artemis and Apollo? I mean, we all have to serve all the gods... But why in particular those gods? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13123

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:41 am

First thing, next time, open a new topic for the profile. Don't post it on the topic created by someone else Smile

Lee's right. I'm also a bit confused by the Artermis-Athena-Apollo-Hades part. Mind to explain?

Lastly, about the power part. What do you mean by summoning weapons and knowledge? Eh...five powers seem a bit too much cuz' usually 3 is the maximum. Also, among all those weapons, which one does she use more often? Also, I suppose two more weaknesses(both the personality part and battle part) would be better with so many strengths and powers Smile

I'll approve it once the editing is done! Smile

Back to top Go down
andres.saenzbrautigam
Cabin counselor
andres.saenzbrautigam

Male Pisces Posts : 34
Drachmas : 12621

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:42 am

Yay a sister!!
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13699

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:56 am

Why do he pleases Athena and Artemis more than other gods? Why do you consider knowledge as a power?
Answer this questions and what Anna told you to edit and we'll approve your character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Okay,
Im a huntress of Artemis, but before then while living as a mortal I pledged myself to Athena as I believed in the gods, and when I ran away she answered my prayers.Later on after I ran away I met Artemis and her huntresses,and joined them. Therefore because they are both female and maiden, I suppose they'd be okay with it,as long as they both are served?.

And Apollo.Never quite being normal,at such a young age being into weapons and archery,yet believeing in the gods,she devalops a sort of connection with Apollo.Then later on when she descovers music,it is pushed futher.
(This is before Athena and Artemis)

The weaknesses.
Ok, how about while in battle, grudges and temper tantrums can be fatal.
And while not in battle, arguments, and talking about feelings.

The weapons:
Swords:She usually uses her two swords in close combat,but always has them on her back.
Bow and arrows:Like the huntresses, can summon her bow when needed,normally long distance.
Knives:Like the swords,always has them on her,only they are carried by hand or put in pocket.Used in extremely close combat OR inbertween longs distance and close combat (throwing)

Power:
When I said knowledge as a power, a way to put it would be when is a desperate situation,anything at all she has,seen or heard that could come in handy pops into her mind.Only it comes when needed,not wanted.Otherwise she is as smart as an average Athena demigod.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16152

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Um...I think Anna got a point. It's just a bit strange that she's pledged to Artemis, Athena, Apollo AND is a daughter of Hades at the same time. I think it would be much better and less complicated if you could change it to being a daughter of Hades and pledged to Artemis Very Happy

And I think the weaknesses part are enough:D

but the power part, i think you can cross out the healing one since she's already got like 5 powers and healing doesn't seem to be related to Hades...

also i think you can put the 'knowledge' part as 'strength' instead of 'power'

lastly, does Amezerion has a surname? I just found it a bit strange... Correct me if I'm wrong Very Happy

Alright edit that and I'll approve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Okay, with the pledging thing, I changed it to pledged to Artemis,however because she is goddess of hunting,while her twin brother Apollo is god of archery, she is somewhat connected to him.

And with Athena,I changed it to a scar given by her when younger,glows unnaturally when Athena calls.Athena chose her after seeing and art peice.

All the other things are changed.And with the last name,she doesn't go by one.Her mother died and she left her 'foster' father.If ever needed she goes by Aidas (the unseen)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I think everything's okay except the Apollo part - as much as i want to approve Mezeir, I still found strange since Apollo generally won't be linked to the huntresses of Artemis(afterall, Artemis and Apollo don't really get along). So, I'll approve it without the apollo and art-music-and-healing part Very Happy

also, add her "huntress of Artermis" in the post title instead of daughter of Hades Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 am

Would the art and music part be okay as hobbies?.
They're my hobbies in real life so yeah.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 pm

alright, approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis   Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile of Amezerion, Huntress Of Artemis
Page 1 of 1