Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16239

Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Empty
PostSubject: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the first year:

For the sake of efficiency, the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of this year will be carried out by admins without the process of election.

For the selection of Camp Counselor and Praetor, those who are interested can pm admin Katelyn.
They will be selected on rolling basis.

For the selection of Cabin Counselors and Centurions,
those who are the only camper in his/her cabin/cohort will be selected without the process of election.
They will receive admins' notice within a week after the approval of his/her character, to see if they are willing to become Cabin Counselors/Centurions.

Thanks for attention.

Last edited by Katelyn on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Manjari1909
Campers

Drachmas : 12675

Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Empty
PostSubject: i ahve a question about this website and the ranks we have   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:42 pm

how can i find my godly parent and increase my rank?
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Actually, you don't have to "find your god parents" Very Happy
As a matter of fact, you simply have to create a character.
About this, you can refer to the guidelines here:
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/f28-things-you-need-to-know
Once you've created a character that's approved by the camp/cabin counselors/praetors/centurions, either "Camp Half Blood" or "Camp Jupiter" will be shown in your rank. If your character is the first member in the cabin/cohort, he/she will become a cabin counselor/ centurion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13786

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 am

I love this site! I want to be centurion of a cohort... I'll be active in the site and give all the good ideas a can.

In the Role Playing side:
I'll do every magic incarnation a can so we can make Camp Jupiter even better... And I will help too in the Trivia cabin...

Thanks for *reading* Laughing and I hope tha admins can approve my desire...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:08 am

childofTrivia1207(how should I call you?):
Glad you say so Very Happy
For sure, you will become the centurion once we've approved your character(which wil be very very soon) :DDD
I appreciate your heart on making the site better Very Happy
(but in Camp Jupiter, we don't have cabins like those in CHB, but cohorts instead Smile )
Anyway, have fun in the camp Very Happy
Nice to see you here!

~Katerina
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 am

Very Happy thank you so much! I have so much ideas in my mind!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryabusha
Campers

Male Aries Posts : 1
Drachmas : 12636

PostSubject: Hmm.   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:19 am

I'm very interested in how this all will play out, and I would like to apply for the position as counselor for the aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:03 am

Ryabusha(how should I call you actually?):

Firstly, welcome to this site Very Happy

To become a cabin counselor, you have to create a Camp Half Blood character first.
For the details, you can refer to the following link:
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/f28-things-you-need-to-know

I'm sorry to tell you that we already have a counselor for the Aphrodite cabin, who's Paige Lawrence. So, you'll have to wait until next yr for the election of cabin counselors.
However, you can apply for cabin counselors of other cabins once your character is approved. You can refer to the following link to see which cabin/cohort needs a cabin counselor/centurion Very Happy
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/t37-list-of-campers

Feel free to ask if there's any questions Smile

~Katerina, daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
Thaiart
Campers
Thaiart

Female Cancer Posts : 5
Drachmas : 12642

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Im confused on the character thing. We can make more than one character?? Because you said we can apply for another cabin but what if our godly parent is not that cabin? Thank you for your time to answer this Wink
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 pm

yes, you can make more than one characters! For now, the max is 5, but will probably increase to 10 sooner or later Smile
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am

I hope soon that we can create more than 5 characters... Very Happy I have so much characters in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 am

good news! now the max no of characters created is 10!
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:41 am

Great!!! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR   Cabin - ***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Important***Notice: Concerning the selection of Camp Counselor, Praetor, Cabin Counselors and Centurions of the FIRST YEAR
Page 1 of 1